Nowadays, because of the urgent pressure on the demand for beautifying, a majority of girls or women spend a lot of money and time on various beauty methods in hopes of gaining gorgeous skin fast without wasting much effort. So, if you are among them, restructure your mind now as this article is going to show you the best Asian skin care secrets. With such secrets revealed below, you can envision again the road to gain the stunning and strong skin. The list will show you how Asian women take care of their skin from natural recipes to traditional methods. Keep reading to discover more!
But if you are among the Asian girls who want to possess admirable skin, you, at least, should understand your skin condition first. You should know how is your skin, its type as well as its health before utilizing any secrets mentioned below. Actually, Asian skin has its own typical characteristics that you have to pay much attention to it. Here they are: Asian skin is about to be sensitive which means your skin will be more likely to get irritated because Asian skin layer seems to be thinner with less stratum corneum or weak structure in comparison with ethnic groups. In general, your skin will become really sensitive to chemicals products and environmental factors, especially if they take bad effect on you. And these things are also the reasons to disrupt your skin’s pH balance.
Are you curious about how to own desirable skin? The following methods collected from the beauty secrets of many typical countries in the Asia are believed the best Asian skin care secrets to bring about gorgeous skin as you expect. Moreover, all of them are naturally free from toxic, so you don’t need to worry about their safety. Now, pick the most suitable choice to apply on your skin to maintain good skin’s health.
Top 24 Asian Skin Care Secrets To Improve Skin Condition Super Fast
Perfect beauty is what most women in the world wish to possess. And one element of a perfect beauty is strong bright skin which can make people always feel confident with it. The truth is, the more modern people’s life become, the more likely woman get exposed to negative situation relating to the skin. If you are among the major of today women, you will obviously be hungry for both the inside and outside beauty which means that besides studying to enrich knowledge, you would probably want to keep a permanent beauty as beauty is one of the determinants to figure out who you are and how is your confidence.
1. Prepare Tissue Mask
Sheet mask or so-called tissue mask is not so popular in American countries but really necessary for Korean or Japanese women because of its fitting Asian skin condition. Actually, the use of the mask is not complicated, all you need to do is just taking the mask out, unfold it and then apply it on your face. Tissue mask contains anti-aging property and the newest technology of skin care. So many experts advise you to use dark spot treatment mask because loaded in this mask is a high content of vitamin C and element to keep your skin hydrated all day long. But remember to keep an eye on where to use the facial mask from the beauty routine above to take its highest effect.
2. Want To Mitigate The Spots On Your Skin? Mint Can Help You!
“Skin care must be good enough to eat!”
If you are going around to look for the best Asian skin care secrets to treat ugly dark spots caused by acne or sunburn on your skin, then you should come to natural method. The characteristic of dark spot is being bruised and swollen shaped, so this is also the reason making women feel unconfident. Don’t worry because the treatment comes from around you, even mint. Using mint to improve condition skin is not new, especially in the Asian country. Here is the mint recipe for energetic skin
- Firstly, you need to prepare fresh mint leaves and crush them to get a paste
- Then you apply this kind of mask on your face
- Do something while waiting in 15 minutes
- After that time, you wash the mask off with clean water
- Apply this remedy day by day, you will see the obvious result, BUT be careful if your skin is quite sensitive. You should try it on your hand before taking it.
3. Absorb Goji Berries For Bright Skin
Another tip in Asian skin care secrets that is highly recommended for you originates from goji berries. According to Chinese tradition belief, they believe that whether your skin is in good condition or not depends on the amount of heat in your blood. And wolfberries, also known as goji berries in North American is thought to enhance both blood and liver function, which can have the positive impact on your skin health. Besides, they are also enriched with beta carotene and vitamin C. Absorbing this useful essence, your skin will have no reason not to be better.
4. Rice Water – Must-Have Remedy To Cleanse Skin
Rice is the necessary food in most of Asian family’s meal. But rice is not simply the source to maintain your health but also the magical treatment for your skin. It will be the huge shortcoming if Asian skin care secrets ignore the natural remedy made from rice. Rice is traditionally seen as a nutrient with rich content of antioxidants like vitamin E, which is just emitted when you have rice cooked. So, this is the reason why you should keep for yourself some rice water after cooking rice at home. Using this kind of water to cleanse your skin will take back your softness fast provided that you follow the right routine.
- Firstly, to take the right method of rice water, you need to prepare half of an uncooked rice cup (jasmine, brown, white short grain or white long grain) and 2 cups of water.
- Now, let’s take action. To get the desired rice water, you should rinse your rice in a cup of water to let all the dirt be removed.
- Then, you put this amount of water in a bowl covered with water. You need to soak the rice there for 10-15 minutes.
- Swirl it around or slightly rub down the rice until you get cloudy water. By doing so, all the nutritious essence like minerals or vitamins from rice can seep into the water which creates a nutritious solution for your skin.
- And done! Now, you have got the desired rice water.
Secondly, you should know about boiling method as you can extract the rice water by having the rice boiled. To do this, you need to boil rice with more water than normally. Right, when the rice starts to be cooked, you should take out the excessive water for your own use, or you also can wait for the rice to be done and strain it for rice water. This kind of water is somehow concentrated, so you need to mix some water with it to get a cloudy solution. For storage, you just need to keep it in the refrigerator and use it for the whole week. Remember to shake it before cleansing skin.
You should use rice water as a cleanser which means you should dab it on your face gently and massage to let it penetrate through your face.
5. Exfoliate Facial Skin With Coffee Beans
Indonesia is in Southeast Asia and this country also contributes to the Asian skin care secrets with some useful treatments, one of them must be the use of coffee beans to strengthen skin’s health. The truth is, coffee beans have been an indispensable part of skin care routine of Indonesian women for a long time. They have used the coffee ground as the effective exfoliant for skin. Coffee is loaded with caffeic acid and anti-inflammatory, which are able to tighten your skin structure. With these special features, coffee certainly brings with it so many utilities.
It can eliminate puffy eyes. Are you suffering from stress making your eyes bruised? Don’t worry as coffee will take back the bright area around your eyes. It can exfoliate your face skin without any doubt. It also helps to brighten your skin. And now, let’s find out how to make a facial mask from coffee:
You will need:
- ½ cup of coffee ground
- ½ cup of unsweetened and organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of lime
- 1 cup of unsweetened milk
- 1 tablespoon of true honey
With coffee bean utility mentioned above, coming to next ingredient: cocoa powder helps to fix the damage on your skin caused by pollution, milk will help to smooth your skin, lime containing vitamin C will help to brighten and lighten your skin and honey will provide your skin with essential moisture.
Now, take action!
- In a bowl, you mix that amount of coffee ground with cocoa powder. Add milk to it, then stir it until you get a paste. To make it thicker, you should use less milk.
- Then you fold in lime and honey. Done. You have got the mask for skin. Apply it to your skin, leave it there to get dry for 20 minutes.
- To finish, you rinse it off with clean water. For the left paste, store it in the fridge and use it within 3 days.
- For more effective exfoliation, you should apply the paste to your face in circular motions in 1-2 minutes, then let it dry.
- For the dark circle, you should mix the coffee ground with milk or olive oil to make a gentle paste to apply for the area around your eyes.
6. Asian Skin Care Secrets – Absorb And Make Paste From Amla
Amla may sound strange in the top best Asian skin care secrets, but actually, it is another name of gooseberry. To treat your skin, you should take use of amla oil because included in this kind of oil is the high content of vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant bringing about the great effect on your skin. For centuries, thousands of Indian women have been taking this remedy to improve their skin condition. It also takes the anti-aging effects. All you need to do is to drink amla juice mixed with a little honey on a daily basis. You will see the apparent result. Or if you want to remove wrinkle in your face, try using amla facial mask or wash your face with amla based solution. Here are the steps to take with amla for better skin’s health:
- You can combine avocado with amla to make nourishing facial mask:
- First, you mix 2 teaspoons of amla powder with warm boiled water. Add some yogurt to this paste.
- Next, you need to prepare 2 teaspoons of raw avocado and mash it with amla paste with a fork, then stir them well.
- Now, you just need to apply this mixture on your face as a mask.
You can mix amla with yogurt and honey:
- First, you pour hot water into 2 tablespoons of amla powder and stir them together to get a smooth mixture.
- Then, take a teaspoon of raw honey to put in the consistency while it is still warm.
- Lastly, you add in the mixture a teaspoon of unflavored yogurt and stir it again.
- Then apply it on your face to get a soft and clean skin.
You can apply amla, manuka honey and parsley mask to kill acne
- First, you need to chop up a sprig of clean parsley and crush it in a mortar and pestle it till you get the juice.
- Next, remember to put in this juice 2 teaspoons of amla powder with a little of hot water and crushed parsley to create a kind of wet paste.
- Then don’t forget to add a teaspoon of manuka honey to the warm mixture.
- Blend it well and apply it as a facial mask.
One more notice to take these actions is that you should apply the final mixture on your face while it is still warm. And remember to rinse it off with warm water and safe cleanser.
7. Matcha Facial Mask Is A Must-See Remedy
As you may know, matcha is a kind of powder used to make green tea and used in traditional Japanese ceremonies. To Japanese, they consider this to be the drink of boosting health because of its high antioxidants load. This element can also help with your skin, so there is no reason for Asian skin care secrets forget this ingredient. When being applied on your face, it will certainly lighten your acne as well as brighten your face skin. There are many kinds of products made with matcha ingredient, but the natural remedy is around you, so why not take it for your skin safety.
Here comes the moisturizing, nourishing and smooth facial mask from matcha magical ingredient. Keep it in your pocket because it is really effective, especially with Asian skin.
- Firstly, be prepared with 1 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder and 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
- Then, you prepare a medium-sized bowl and put all the ingredients into it. Depending on your honey’s consistency, you should put more or less of it in the matcha
- Stir them well, and all you need to do now is applying this mask on your face and neck. Massage your face in circular motions.
- Lastly, let the mask there for 10-15 minutes. When finishing, you just need to rinse the mask off with a warm and wet washcloth.
Other natural ingredients which can also be put on your face:
- Pumpkin: You need to mix 1 teaspoon of fresh or canned pumpkin puree, ½ teaspoon of bentonite clay, 1 teaspoon of raw honey and ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder or less (optional) together in a bowl. Then you will get a mixture and now apply on your face as a mask. Let it sit for 5 minutes and wash it off with a warm and wet washcloth.
- Vinegar: You can make toner from diluted apple cider vinegar. Actually, the bad smell is not a big problem. If you want to own strong and no-acne skin, go ahead and apply it on your skin daily.
- Banana: Alright, banana is not just for eating. That’s true, and it even can be used as Asian skin care secrets. You just need to mash bananas and massage your skin with it, your skin will get away with the dry situation.
8. When Cleansing, You Need Oil For Sure
“Of course, oil is never missed in any skin care secret in the world even Asian skincare secrets.”
The use of oil to cleanse can take positive effect on your skin as it can fight with breakouts and improve its texture. According to Japanese theory, the oil made with natural ingredients will be best for skin. So you should discover some natural remedies to help your skin out. This article also gives you some suggestions below:
- Apricot kernel oil: This is one of the best carrier oils to supply women with desirable skin, especially when your skin has to suffer dryness. Use this oil daily to see the better result.
- Rosehip seed oil: This kind of oil is well known for its concentration with a high amount of vitamin A which is considered effective in treating normal skin problem like wrinkles and lightening the age spots. You should apply this oil every day, 2-3 times per day is enough.
- Carrot seed oil: fill of antioxidant carotenoids which can boost your body’s immune system, at the same time, protect your skin from sun ray. Try using it at a suitable time, not too much for each week, your skin condition will be improved after a short time.
9. Try Fibre Mascaras For Beautiful Eyes
Fibre mascaras is among the top Asian skin care secrets that originate from Japan. These mascaras are created with high-quality fiber lashes making it look naturally longer. Even North American women have embraced this technology in their beauty care product including Maybelline. One more bonus for is that after using this kind of mascaras, you will need no eye remover to wash the mascaras off, just wash it off with a little warm water.
10. Use Kelp To Strengthen Skin
There are many kinds of natural sources in Asian skin care secrets worth utilizing to provide vitality to your face skin, among of which are kelp and seaweed. These two kinds of the herb are mostly used in Japanese and Chinese cuisines because loaded in these herbs is a high amount of nutrients. But their effect is not just so simple like that, women in these two countries also utilize them as traditional skin care tip. The truth is, Chinese imperial courtesans used them as exfoliants to deal with dead skin cells because they wanted to apply natural source in their faces. Remedy made from kelp and seaweed is proved to be really safe for your skin because of its natural property. You can make a natural mask for your skin from kelp or seaweed mixed with aloe vera. The specific detail is here:
- Firstly, you need to get ready with kelp powder available in health store, aloe vera gel (suggest: use the extracts directly from aloe vera leaves to avoid any preservatives) and some distilled water.
- Now, take 2 tablespoons of kelp powder in a bowl and pour the water in. Stir this solution until you get a paste.
- Next, you put the aloe vera extract into the paste
- You mix all the ingredients well
- Done, you get the desired mask for your face, just apply it on your face and let it sit for 15-20 minutes
- To finish, you use warm water to wash the mask off and pat the skin till it gets dry.
- And finally, don’t forget the moisturizer.
11. Use Aloe Vera To Make Nutritious Facial Mask
Aloe vera is a kind of herb that should be mentioned in the Asian skin care secrets because of its undeniable benefit in improving the skin of Asian women. There must be something about it that makes it really popular in Asia and also, so many girls believe in its utility. It takes effect on the skin with full of potent healing and skin-soothing properties, thereby enhancing the digestion and circulation, especially detoxification. This kind of herb is really effective to deal with burns, skin irritation, acne…You can totally grow this plant in your garden and it will always be around you when you need it. There are many remedies from aloe vera you can apply for your skin, choose the best one and carry it out.
Mask made from aloe vera and lemon
- This mask will take effect as a natural brightener for Asian skin. To start, you need to be prepared with fresh aloe vera plant with little white spots and thick stems to get more extracts.
- Now, cut the aloe vera leaf at its base and wash it carefully under the running water
- Squeeze the leaf to extract its juice in a bowl
- Then you use the knife to cut through the aloe vera skin to separate it into 2 parts
- Use a spoon to get out all the aloe vera gel in a bowl
- You need to put 3 drops of lemon juice in the mashed aloe vera gel
- Then you will get the mask for your face, just apply it directly on your face and massage gently and wait for 15-20 minutes, then wash it off with warm water
- Pat your skin with a towel to be dry and grab a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated after masking.
Mask made from aloe vera and honey mask
- First, you prepare 1 tablespoon of aloe vera in a bowl
- Put 1 tablespoon of honey in the aloe bowl and mix both of the ingredients till you get them well-combined
- Take this mask to cover your face or other parts on your body for 20 minutes
- Done, you get the mask from using some water. And pat your skin till it gets drier and use moisturizer after that.
Mask made from aloe, sugar and milk
- Firstly, you mix 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ tablespoon of milk together till you get sugar dissolved
- Then, you put in this solution 2 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel or you can buy it at store
- Stir it well and then you will get a mask. Now, apply it on your face and leave it there for 20 minutes
- To finish, you use warm water to remove the mask, pat your skin dry and use moisturizer for your skin.
12. Bird Poop– Strengthen Your Skin – Unbelievably Effective Remedy
Let the Asian skin care secrets welcome the totally new but really effective tip to deal with a skin problem and improve the skin condition very fast called bird poop. What?! Bird poop. It’s so weird. You may come up with this question because it sounds so strange that women can even utilize this source for face skin. But, actually, this was believed to be used by most of the Japanese for a long time. Do you know nightingale – the kind of bird with beautiful appearance and voice? But it is more than that, nightingale droppings are proven to improve the skin condition well. That’s why Japanese used it to apply for their skin. Actually, dried nightingale droppings contain rumoure 1.1 which is able to brighten and soften your skin.
To make this kind of mask for skin, you just need to put 1-3 grams of clay with rice bran powder and warm water. Then you apply it to your eyes for 5-10 minutes. Rinse and moisturize your skin after that.
13. Asian Skin Care Secrets – Use Coconut Oil For Gorgeous Skin
Coconut oil: No surprise to consider coconut oil one of the best ingredients in Asian skin care secrets. Coconut oil is known as the main flavor in most of the Thai dishes, but it contains more powerful strength than just a seasoning which is the utility to perfect your skin. When Asian women need a natural source to serve their skin requirement, they must pick coconut oil immediately. In the room temperature, coconut oil is a great treatment for skin’s health. Coconut oil is loaded with full of antioxidants and vitamin E. Take use of the serums made from coconut oil to get your skin youthful all the time.
14. Utilize Turmeric For Better Skin’s Health
In the top Asian skin care secrets, people also get to know about turmeric because it can take effect as an amazing brightener and softener for your skin. Actually, this ingredient is one of the most perfect South-Asia’s skin care tips. Turmeric is packed with the high level of potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, so it can help to promote your skin’s health as well as combat with acne bacteria and help to neutralize the free-radical damage which is the main cause of premature aging.
You can follow the recipe here to make nourishing face mask for your face skin
- Things needed to do a mask with turmeric are 1 teaspoon of turmeric, 1 teaspoon of raw organic honey and 1 teaspoon of milk or natural yogurt.
- Remember to remove all your makeup and wash your face carefully first
- Things you need to do is put the turmeric in a bowl with honey and milk or yogurt. You just need to pour the milk into the bowl with suitable amount till you get a thick paste.
- Apply this kind of mask on your face for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with warm water to finish.
- Repeat this process few days a week to get the best result.
15. Absorb Black Soy To Maintain Good Skin’s Health
Chinese women are quite familiar with this source and willing to add it to the list of Asian skin care secrets. Do you know that this is one of the five sacred plants in China? It plays a really important part of China and keeps an important position in the food system of Chinese. However, black soy is not just used for a meal but also appreciated for its special effect on women skin. Being a skin care ingredient, black soy is believed to mitigate the anti-aging process by diminishing facial wrinkles, sagging skin or sun damage. You can do many things with a serum from black soy. And its most prominent secrets revealed is that it contains a high amount of collagen-boosting fatty acid, phytoestrogens and amino acids.
16. Asian Skin Care Secrets – Facial Mask From Plain Yogurt
Certainly, plain yogurt is not just good for your health but for the appearance of you as well. If there is a source that can make you good from inside out, then it’s must be plain yogurt. In fact, it is also one of the ingredients in the Asian skin care secrets that can take strong effect on the skin improvement. And even you own sensitive skin, plain yogurt loaded with vitamin B2, fat and protein will not make you disappointed. At the same time, these properties also help to brighten your skin as well as increase its elasticity thoroughly
- Now, you need to cleanse your face first, and with a little plain yogurt in the local store, you just put it evenly your face to create a cover.
- Leave it there for 15 minutes till it gets dried
- Then to help you remove all the dead skin cells, you will need a damp washcloth to rub gently on your face.
- Use water to wash your face again.
17. Make Facial Mask From Fresh Cucumber
Cucumber is a popular plant in most Asian countries. For a long time, this has been considered an important part of Asian skin care secrets because of its moisturizing attribute. Cucumber can become a great moisturizer for women in Asia because it is enriched with vitamin A, B2 and vitamin C which can help to mitigate brown melanin (result in horrid dark circles) as well as whiten your skin fast
- To make cucumber mask, you need to prepare about 2/3 of a cucumber, 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Firstly, you use a mixer to blend all the above ingredients. The flour is what makes your blend thick enough to moisturize as well as increase your skin’s elasticity
- Then, you apply this paste to your face for 10-15 minutes
- To finish, you will need to wash your face with cold water for the pores to be tightened.
Note: If you cannot blend the ingredients, you can cut the cucumber into even pieces and dampen it with honey then follow the step 2 and 3 above. Honey will help to heal and exfoliate your skin.
18. Asian Skin Care Secrets – Nourish Your Face Skin With Tomato Mask
In tomato, people find out mild nature which can both deeply cleanse your skin but tighten pores thoroughly as well. Even with sensitive skin, tomato can also bring about the great benefit for it. Such benefits of tomato are a lot and with each combination of tomato with one other ingredient, people can find a specific recipe to deal with a specific skin problem. For example, tomato with honey used for glowing skin, tomato mixed with cucumber is used for oily skin, tomato with lemon is used for open pores…In this article, you will be introduced one of the remedies made from tomato, and depending on your skin’s type that determines the best recipe for your perfect skin.
- First, you need to prepare about 2 tablespoons of mashed tomato, 1 tablespoon of flour and 1 tablespoon of milk to make a paste
- You mash the tomato with a mixer first, put it in a bowl
- Then you add flour and milk to it and mix all of them well
- Cleanse your face carefully and apply this kind of mask on your face for 10-15 minutes
- Wash the mask off with cold water after that
Tomato used for glowing skin: you mix 2 tablespoons of tomato juice with 2 tablespoons of honey, then mix them well and apply it directly on your face. Let it sit for 10 minutes and have it washed with cool water.
Tomato used for oily skin: you mix 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice with 2 tablespoons of tomato juice well. Apply this mask on your oily skin. After 10 minutes, you wash it off with clean water.
Moreover, tomato can also be combined with many other natural ingredients to make a perfect mask for your skin. Oatmeal, yogurt and tomato can make the pack exfoliate your skin and give your skin a fair toner. Mixing cucumber and tomato can make the tanned skin fade away fast. You just need to mix their juice and apply on skin till it gets dry, wash it after that and done. You can try mixing tomato pulp with a few drops of lemon juice and apply it to your skin, as it gets drier, wash it with cold water. To make skin’s tone lighter and bring the radiance and glow to your skin, you can blend tomato, sandalwood powder with some lemon juice, apply it as a mask on your skin. Tomato can also be combined with butter to create a mask for burnt skin. Its function is to cool your skin and give it a super glow. Generally, all of the recipes made with tomato have the same steps to follow and quite easy to make. Pick one choice and apply it to your skin to see the positive result soon.
19. Use Banana To Make Nutritious Mask For Your Skin
As you may know, banana is a kind of fruit with great utility to strengthen people’s health. But more than that, banana is considered the beneficial source for skin healing and improvement as loaded in banana is the high level of vitamin A. So everyone in Asia call it a wonderful skin softener and specifically, an effective mask ingredient for dry skin. So there is no reason we don’t list it in the Asian skin care secrets.
Make mask with banana and egg yolk
- Ingredients needed in this treatment are half of a banana, 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil and ½ of an egg yolk.
- To start, you mash the banana thoroughly
- Then, you add in the oil and yolk, then mix them well
- Cleanse you face thoroughly and apply the above mask on your face for 10-15 minutes
- To finish, you use water to rinse the mask off.
Banana with honey to make a mask
- You will need 1 ripe banana, 10 drops of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey
- To start, you cut the banana into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Use a metal spoon to smash the banana thoroughly
- Add lemon juice and honey into the mashed banana and mix them well
- Apply this kind of mask on your face and leave it there for 15 minutes.
- After waiting, you use a warm washcloth to remove the mask.
20. Whiten Your Face With Honey And Egg White
Honey and egg white, from their name, people can understand how nutritious they are, especially when they are applied on your skin. Both of them contain a high content of moisturizing, softening and whitening properties, so when they are applied on skin, you will see your skin’s health improved day by day. Follow the recipe here to get glowing skin
- In this recipe, all you need to do is combining one raw egg white with a spoon of honey in a blender. Mix them well, then apply the mask on your face and wait for its getting dry.
- After that, you just need to wash the mask off with warm water.
- This mask can be applied overnight before you go to bed.
21. Asian Skin Care Secrets – Utilize Honey To Brighten Asian Skin
Asian skin care secrets consider honey a vital role in enhancing the strength of Asian women’s skin. There must be some reasons. The reasons are that honey is comprised of so much naturally antibacterial, so it is very effective in treating acne. Moreover, it is full of antioxidants which can slow down the aging process impressively. With honey, people can create many recipes suitable for each step of beauty care routine.
- Mask from honey: You just need to apply a thick layer of raw honey on your face and give it a circular motion. Leave it there for 30 minutes and after that use warm water to wash it off.
- Honey cleanser: It is about the mixture of honey with another kind of natural oil (coconut or jojoba oil). Form a balmy texture with these ingredients and then, add in cinnamon, turmeric or nutmeg to create an aromatic treatment. Apply this mask on your skin and massage your face gently. This remedy can both remove the makeup completely and moisturize your skin thoroughly at the same time.
- Honey exfoliant: The antioxidants and enzymes with other nutrients in honey are beneficial for your skin. Especially, most Asian women utilize honey exfoliant to make their skin stronger. You just need to mix one tablespoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of honey. Wash your skin carefully and rub the paste gently on your face in circular motion. Rinse it well to finish.
22. Use Milk As A Softener For Skin
It is assured that when everyone mentions the Asian skin care secrets, they will never forget the milk. No one can deny its certain effect on skin as it can moisturize, soften and whiten your skin at the time. Though in the beauty market, people can see thousands of beauty products containing milk, the raw is the best. So you should use raw milk to wash your face or consider it a mask to apply on your skin. You will see you skin’s condition be improved fast.
23. Take Some Ice Cubes For Slimmer Face
Ice cubes can be used to massage your skin and make skin firmer and tighter. It can even make your skin seem smaller. It is quite uncertain about this fact, but actually, it is good enough to liven your skin. Before taking use of this treatment, be sure that the ice you are using is free from toxic and dirt unless you want to own deteriorated skin.
24. Absorb Fruits And Vegetables For Permanent Beauty From Inside Out
No matter how your skin is, this seems to be the advice that every beauty expert wants you to remember. Whether your skin is strong or not depends on your attitude and treatment towards your body inside, which means that all the recipes mentioned here would be meaningless if you don’t care about your health from the inside. A suitable diet supplemented with enough fruits and vegetables is the key to making you strong, which is the premise for your strong skin. So remember not to absorb strong-flavored foods too much, but take green foods regularly. Drink enough water as well, then you will adopt gorgeous skin just after a short time.
The list above is comprised of the best Asian skin care secrets. All of them are accumulated through the experience of experts and skin professionals, so you can keep peace in mind that all those tips will take positive effect on your skin. They will improve your skin status, provide your skin with enough essential moisture, make it brighter and stronger after a period of practice time.
Hopefully, Effectiveremedies.com has given the necessary information about the most effective Asian skin care secrets for anyone not only from Asia but also from all over the world to adopt. It may depend on where you are from to take these secrets. Because skin structure of the Asian is different from other regions’, so if you come from Asia, don’t hesitate to grasp these methods to attain beautiful skin, but if you are not, consider testing your skin with skin care methods first to make sure your skin is still in good condition before utilizing the above tips.
For any related questions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment box.