A glowing skin is what both women and men want. If you have a great skin, you will healthier and younger no matter how old you are. Nothing can make you feel as happy as having a glowing or radiant skin. There are many ways of caring for your skin at home by using vegetables, fruits and many more. In this article, EffectiveRemedies.com will show you 35 best natural beauty tips for glowing skin at home. The following writing collected the useful information from reliable sources. However, it is only for the informational purpose, and it is not intended to give medical advice. Keep reading this writing to understand more!
Top 35 Natural Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin At Home
Understanding good skin care is knowing all the parts of the skin, and if you don’t know that then you can’t really treat it. It means that before following any beauty tip for skin, you need to consider what your skin type is. Here are top 35 beauty tips for skin that are almost safe for all types of skin:
1. Cinnamon And Oatmeal Scrub
This remedy can apply for all kinds of skin. It is rich in proteins and antioxidants; therefore, it can promote cell growth.
- You mix ½ tiny spoon of cinnamon powder to 2 tiny spoons of oatmeal.
- You should mix them with 1 or 2 tiny spoons of milk to have a good paste.
- Then, you rub gently the mixture around your face.
- Wait for about 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- You should apply this way twice a week to get the best result.
2. Almond Face Mask For Glowing And Fair Skin
The almond face mask can make the color of your skin be changed. You should practice daily this method for 2 weeks and you will see the amazing change.
- 3 or 4 almonds (base on the skin areas you want to apply)
- An amount of milk that is enough for soaking the almonds.
- You put almonds into milk in the morning and wait until the almonds are soft.
- After then, you mash this mixture to have a good paste.
- Next, you practice to your face and leave it overnight.
- In the next morning, you rinse your face with cool water.
This face mask will make your skin be glowing as well as lighter. Besides, your skin will be silky and smooth. This is also one of simple beauty tips for glowing skin that you can apply it daily for dry skin. For oily skin, you should use twice a week.
3. Green Tea Scrub
There are many flavonoids found in green tea that help increase the collagen production in your skin. Using green tea will make your skin glow, invert your signs of aging, and keep the elasticity of your skin.
- You mix a spoon of tea leaves with water and boil it. When it turns on green color, you get it out the flame.
- You let it cool and add 2 tiny spoons of the boiled mixture water to the bowl.
- Next, you add 2 tiny spoons of brown sugar.
- Finally, you can combine with 1 tiny spoon of cream then mix well.
- You should apply all over your face and scrub in the circular motion gently.
- Wait for 10 minutes and rinse it off with cool water.
4. Lime Juice And Cucumber Face Mask
Cucumber has a positive impact on glowing skin. It also helps to cure the sunburn. So, using cucumber is one of the best beauty tips for glowing skin you can follow easily at home. Combined with lime juice, it is known as a wonderful skin glowing face pack for your skin.
- 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of glycerine (if your skin is dry)
- You mix the mixture of all the ingredients
- Next, you apply on your face. You can also do it around and under your eyes.
- You should apply with cotton balls.
- Wait for 15 minutes then wash it off with cold water.
- You should use this method daily for a week to get the best result.
5. Lemon And Sugar Scrub
Another tip among 35 best beauty tips for glowing skin presented in this article is making a lemon and sugar scrub. Lemon can clean, bleach as well as remove spots while sugar helps to eliminate dead cells. This is one of the best natural beauty tips for glowing skin.
- You mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- You scrub on your face in circular motion.
- You should wait for 10 minutes.
- Then wash off with warm water in order to reveal glowing skin.
6. The Mixture Of Gram Flour, Turmeric And Lime Juice
- A tablespoon of gram flour
- A teaspoon of turmeric
- Rose water for mixing
- A teaspoon of lime juice
- You make the mixture of those ingredients then make a paste.
- You leave this mixture on your face and wait until it dries.
- Wash it off with cold water.
This type of face mask can be applied on all kinds of skin. This at home remedy brings a good result for fair and glowing skin. It also makes your skin silky and smooth.
There are many beauty tips for glowing skin, keep reading this article to discover other tips!
7. Papaya Face Pack For The Glowing Skin
Ripe papaya has beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that works as a mild exfoliator. It gently eliminates top dead cells of your face and makes you have a younger and radiant skin. Papaya also removes the oil and dirt that lead to acne on your face.
- You prepare a ripe papaya then cut it into many pieces.
- You combine with a tiny spoon of sandalwood powder or Multani mitti (fuller’s earth)
- Then you add 1 tiny spoon of honey, which is a natural moisturizer. It will hydrate your skin as well as eliminate the blemishes on your skin.
- You let all of them get a paste consistency.
- Then you apply this mixture all around your face and neck.
- You should wait for 20 minutes and wash with cool water.
8. Banana Face Mask For The Glowing Skin
- One-half banana
- One tablespoon of curd
- One egg white
- You mash the banana then mix well curd and egg white with it.
- Then you apply the mixture on your face.
- Next, you keep for 15 minutes and wash it off.
Banana is the best fruit for radiant skin. You should try it daily to get a glowing skin.
9. Egg White Pack
Egg white includes vitamins, protein, and minerals that help nourish your skin. It can exfoliate, cleanse and lighten your skin complexion. Using egg white also helps to reduce the lines and gives you a glowing and youthful skin.
- You put the egg white in the bowl then whisk it to foam.
- Then, you combine with a tiny spoon of lemon juice and a tiny spoon of yogurt.
- Next, you mix to form a smooth mixture and apply all around your face.
- You should keep it for 15 minutes till it dries and rinse with warm water.
In order to have the expected result, you should practice this method at least twice a week.
Keep reading this article to get more other beauty tips for glowing skin!
10. Watermelon And Cucumber Face Mask
- Watermelon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Cucumber juice: 2 tablespoons
- Yogurt: 1 teaspoon
- Milk Powder: 1 teaspoon
- You mix the mixture of watermelon juice, cucumber juice, yogurt and milk powder then apply it on your face.
- Keep waiting for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
Watermelon can help to clear your skin. It also helps eliminate blemishes. Cucumber juice has the ability to glow your skin. Yogurt makes your skin be tightened and softened. Milk powder helps to clean your skin and glow the skin tone. So, this is a wonderful face mask for the glowing skin. You have to try it and you will see its positive impacts on skin.
11. Honey And Milk Mask
This is a home remedy for healthy and glowing skin. Raw milk has skin-friendly components such as protein, saturated fat, vitamin C and calcium. Honey has antibacterial and moisturizing properties that help you to have a healthy skin.
- You mix 1tiny spoon of honey with 2 tiny spoons of milk.
- Next, you combine with 1 tiny spoon of gram flour then mix them well to form a smooth mixture.
- You practice all over your face and keep waiting for 20 minutes
- Finally, you wash it off with warm water.
12. Potato And Lemon
- Lemon juice
- Potato juice
- You mix both the juices at an equal ratio.
- You apply the mixture on your skin.
- You should keep waiting for 15 minutes and rinse off with water.
This natural at home remedy for skin will make your skin color glow and lighter. Both ingredients are very fine skin glowing agents.
13. Vegetable Pack For Skin
Vegetables help to tone your skin and produce enzymes that can balance and clean your skin.
- You slice the vegetables like potato, cabbage, or carrot into many pieces and boil them.
- Then, you can keep the vegetable water and use it for washing your face.
- Next, you grind these boiled vegetables together. You can add a little milk to form a paste.
- You apply all over your face and wait for 15 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse it off with the vegetable water.
Keep following this article about beauty tips for glowing skin to get more information!
14. Walnut Powder And Milk Cream
- 2 tablespoons of walnut powder
- 1 tablespoon of milk cream
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- You mix all the ingredients to make a mixture.
- Then, you scrub the face mask on your face
- After 20 minutes, you scrub again and rinse with lukewarm water.
This method will eliminate all the dead cells and dirt from your skin. It also makes your skin glowing and fair naturally.
15. Fuller’s Earth Mask
Fuller’s Earth is a wonderful cleansing mask that has many absorbing properties. Because of having a lot of minerals, it can improve the blood circulation.
- You mix a tiny spoon of milk and curd with a tiny spoon of Multani mitti.
- Then you combine with a tiny spoon of besan and one-fourth tiny spoon of turmeric powder.
- Next, you mix well and practice on your face.
- You should wash off after 20 minutes.
There are other beautiful tips for the glowing skin, so keep following the article to get more information
16. Tomato Pack
Tomato has lycopene that is an antioxidant. It helps to lighten your skin, keep lines away as well as make healthy glow.
- You make a mixture of a small tomato and one-half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You practice it on your face and wait for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- You should do this way regularly to get the best result.
17. Ice And Moisturizer For The Glowing Skin
If you want to have a glowing skin quickly, you should try using moisturizer and ice. Here is a way you can refer:
- You put some drops of moisturizer into a cube of ice.
- Then you massage your face gently with the cube for 2-5 minutes.
- Applying this remedy regularly will help you to have a fresh look and a glowing skin instantly.
You can apply this remedy in winter when your skin becomes dry and scaly. It can also be applied when you feel tired.
Another tip among 35 best natural beauty tips for glowing skin at home is using turmeric. Turmeric can combine with pineapple juice or gram flour to glow your skin and eliminate the scars. You can follow the following steps:
- You put two tiny spoons of turmeric powder into a mixing bowl.
- Next, you add fresh pineapple juice (5 tablespoons) or gram flour to the powder.
- You use a little milk or water to make a paste.
- You practice the mixture all around your face and neck.
- Keep it on your face until it dries.
- You should wash with warm water.
- Repeat this way twice a week to have a beautifully radiant skin.
19. The Mixture Of Lemon And Honey
Honey in combination with lemon is one of the best beauty tips for glowing skin. You can refer the following way:
- You mix some tsp of lemon juice with a teaspoon of honey.
- You apply this mixture on your face skin.
- You can also apply it on your legs, neck, hands, and back.
- You should wait for at least 5-10 minutes then you wash it off.
This way will help your skin to get glowing and soft in minutes. It also has positive impacts on oily skin. You may use this way during summers when your skin becomes oily quite often.
20. Aloe-Vera For Skin Glowing
Aloe vera has astringent that will help to eliminate the scars from your face. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which will help to eliminate the blemishes on your skin and make the skin look refreshing and smooth.
- You cut off some thick aloe vera leaves.
- You split the leaves by slicing an incision horizontally.
- Then, you scoop out the aloe vera gel by a spoon.
- Next, you rub the gel on your skin and wait until it dries.
- You rinse your face off with water.
- You should do it regularly to get the best result.
21. Cucumber For The Glowing Skin
Cucumber is famous for its nourishing properties. It can provide nourishment to your skin and helps your skin to free from the dead cell or dirt build up.
- You take a cucumber then peel its outer layer.
- Next, you slice it into thick slices
- You rub on your face skin.
- Leave on your skin overnight.
- Finally, you wash it off in the next morning.
You should keep applying this method for a few months to have glowing skin.
22. Baking Soda
Baking soda has the ability to exfoliate. It helps your skin to eliminate dirt, dead skin cells, and other impurities. Besides, it also helps to keep a healthy pH balance of your skin.
- You take a full spoon of baking soda to a dish.
- Next, you combine with a full spoon of honey.
- Then you mix them together to form a paste.
- You should slowly apply this mixture and let it dry.
- You can mix a tiny spoon of water, a tablespoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Then you mix all the ingredients and form a mixture.
- You apply the mixture and wait for a few minutes.
- When the mixture dries off completely, you rinse your face with water.
23. Banana, Egg White, And Yogurt Mask
Making a banana, egg white and yogurt mask also is considered as one of the best natural beauty tips for glowing skin at home. The ingredients in this kind of mask are full of probiotics that have many benefits for a healthy skin.
- You smash a ripe banana.
- Then you add 2 full spoons of yogurt with an egg white to it.
- You mix all the elements together to have a paste.
- You apply this paste on your skin and keep waiting until it dries.
- You should rinse your face after 1 hour.
After using this method for a long time, you will be left with a resplendent and glowing skin.
24. Orange Mask For The Glowing Skin
- You take a few fresh orange peels then grind it with water to form a mixture.
- Then you apply the mixture on your skin and let it dry.
- Besides, you can also combine with some tsp of yogurt for added benefit.
As we know, orange peel has a high amount of vitamin C, which is necessary for curing blemishes on your skin.
25. Gram Flour
Gram flour is known as one of the best beauty tips for glowing skin at home. Gram flour not only glows your skin, but also eliminates blackheads. Click To Tweet It will also reduce excess oils and keep your skin moisturized. To use this remedy at home, you should apply the below steps:
- You prepare some rose water and 2 tablespoons of gram flour.
- Then you mix two ingredients together until the thick mixture is formed.
- You rub this all around your face
- You should keep waiting for 30 minutes before washing off.You should repeat this method at least twice a week.
26. Olive Oil
Olive oil has many positive effects on glowing the skin. You can try this way if you want.
- You make a mixture by mixing a teaspoon of olive oil, about one-half teaspoon of honey with some tsp of milk together.
- You rub this mixture gently to your skin.
- You can keep this mixture on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes then rinse the skin off.
This is one of simple beauty tips for glowing skin. You should try it to see the amazing changing of your skin.
27. Rice Flour For The Glowing Skin
Rice flour will peel your skin and eliminate the dead cells. It also improves your blood circulation, as a result, your skin will be smoother and cleaner, and the blackheads will disappear quickly.
- You take rice and put it into the grinder to have smooth white flour.
- You add enough milk to it to form a mixture.
- Then you apply it on your face skin.
- You scrub your skin for about 20 minutes.
- Then you rinse your face off with cold water.
Besides, you can combine with turmeric and tomato.
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Rice powder – 2 tablespoons
- Tomato juice – 2 tablespoons
- Enough milk for making a paste
- You mix all the ingredients (turmeric, milk, tomato juice, and rice powder) to get a mixture.
- You rub this mixture on your face and neck.
- You should leave it on your skin for 30 minutes.
- Then you rinse off with lukewarm water.
28. Yogurt Remedy For The Glowing Skin
Yogurt has lactic acid that exfoliates your skin and makes it glowing and younger. Vitamin B and calcium in it also have many benefits in regenerating your cell growth. Yogurt is also a wonderful ingredient for fair and glowing skin.
- Plain yogurt- 2 teaspoons
- Honey- 1 teaspoon
- You mix honey and yogurt well.
- Then you practice this mixture on your face.
- Keep waiting for 15-20 minutes
- You rinse it off with water.
If you have the tanned skin, you should combine with tomato juice in yogurt and apply this on your skin daily. It not only removes tan but also makes your skin glow.
29. Nutritious, Fiber Rich Diet
Diet is really necessary for healthy skin. Getting in the essential amount of vitamins and micro-nutrients is good for clearing your skin. You should select carefully natural protein foods to glow skin such as white meat, fish and nuts, grains such as brown rice, buckwheat and quinoa, vegetables such as tomato, broccoli, and beets that are very good and healthy for your skin.
You should try to avoid man-made and processed food. You should also know that omega 3 fatty acids help to reduce inflammation. So to increase the intake of omega 3 fatty acids through diet, you should eat more salmon, walnuts, and soybeans. You are also suggested to eat plenty of healthy products to make your skin glowing. Moreover, vegetables and fruits will help you to have the spotless and clear skin.
30. Breadcrumbs Face Mask To Get A Glowing Skin
- Malai (milk cream)
- You mix malai and breadcrumbs then wait it for 2 minutes in order that breadcrumbs become softer.
- Next, you apply this face mask on your face for 15 minutes and wash it off.
- You should do this way regularly to get the best results.
31. Using Buttermilk Face Mask For A Glowing And Fair Skin
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons of flower blossoms
- You mix the flower blossoms with buttermilk
- Then you heat the mixture for 30 mins on low heat.
- Next, you let the mixture cool down.
- You apply this face mask on your face.
Using this face mask can help to clean the pores as well as give you a fair and glowing skin.
32. Avoid The Sunshine
The sun is a wonderful source for vitamin D. Getting the sunshine from 7 to 9 o’clock in the morning is good for your skin. However, it is essential to avoid the sunshine after this time. The UV rays in the sunshine are quite strong. They not only destroy your skin texture but also lead to skin cancer. You should avoid the sunshine, especially from 10 am to 2 pm to protect your skin.
33. Having Good Sleep
It is believed that the skin needs a good rest to be more beautiful. Lack of sleep can make your eyes have dark circles under them. You should make sure that you will get 7 or 8 hours in sleeping every night. In order to get a good night, you should avoid caffeine in the evening because it can make you sleepless at night.
34. Wash Your Face
One of the most simple beauty tips for glowing skin at home is to wash your face regularly. You may wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day with water. You can also use rose water or a mild soap when you wash your face to keep your skin glowing, clean as well as eliminate bacteria. Besides, washing your face can help to give fresh and glowing skin
35. Drink Water
There are many health benefits when you drink juices and water. One of the best benefits of drinking water is to help the skin to eliminate the impurities. Water helps to remove waste and toxins as well as clean your body. It also hydrates your body and eliminates dirt and excess oils. Besides, you should drink at least 2 liters every day and you can see the changing after a week. It protects your skin from wrinkles and dryness. Drinking water also maintains the working of the immune system. So, it is very important to drink juices and water for a healthy skin.
All of above tips are top 35 beauty tips for glowing skin you can try applying. If you want to know more about other natural beauty tips and skin care recipes, you can visit our main Skin Care page.