Gout is an illness, which may affect many different parts of the human body such as knees, ankles, wrists, hands or ears. It will make these places inflammatory or painful. The main cause of this illness is the high amount of an acid in your body. The acid names uric acid. If the level of uric acid in your blood is too high, you will feel pain in some parts of your body. Gout also relates to some health problems which need much time to treat. However, you could find out some natural home remedies for treating this illness in your home. In this article, Effective Remedies will show you top 24 best natural home remedies for gout pain in the leg, finger, & elbow. The writing is only for the informational purpose and it is not aimed to give medical advice. Continue reading this writing to discover these 24 at home gout remedies in more detail!
Top 24 Natural Home Remedies For Gout Pain In The Leg, Finger, And Elbow
1. Ginger Root
Ginger root is the first in 24 effective home remedies for gout you could apply at your home.
There are many forms of ginger root you could use.
- You could also add two to four ginger roots to your daily meals.
- You could also sip three ginger roots every day. Your pain caused by gout will be reduced soon.
There is another way to use ginger root.
- Firstly, you could put two to three ginger roots to 200 milliliters of warm water.
- Then, you should drink the water when it is still hot.
- You should repeat this method twice a day.
- Alternatively, you also could use the water of ginger roots to wash the areas affected by gout.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is a common remedy for many illnesses such as acid stomach and headaches. You could find out some great effects of preventing inflammation caused by gout in this wonderful remedy.
- You could drink a glass of warm water with three drops of apple cider vinegar daily to have the best result.
- If you are afraid of the smelling, you could put three to four drops of honey to the water, you will feel the sweeter taste when drinking it.
- You could also use some drops of apple cider vinegar to put into a large bowl of warm water.
- Then, you should use this water to clean the skin which is affected by gout after you have a bath every day. It is better if you add some salt to the water. The inflammatory effects will increase rapidly.
3. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a good treatment among many effective home remedies for gout. Baking soda helps in reducing the amount of uric acids in your blood and removing the effects of gout to your health.
- You could use a teaspoon of baking soda to put into 200ml of warm water in a glass.
- After that, you should drink the glass for four times a day.
- Remember to drink not over four glasses of baking soda water a day.
- For the older, you should not use this water for more than three times a day.
- Moreover, people who have hypertension, you should not use this remedy.
- You could use baking soda for one or two weeks.
Your gout will disappear soon.
4. Lemon Juice
For people who have to suffer from gout, the best remedy is to reduce the amount of excess uric acids in your body. You could do that by helping your body to absorb vitamin C from some kinds of fresh fruits such as lime or lemon.
- You should drink one or two glasses of lemon juice every day.
There is another way to use lemon juice.
- You could take one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of baking soda.
- Then, you mix two kinds of powder to have a mixture.
- After that, you could put about a cup of water to the mixture.
- You should sip the mixture every day to reduce gout.
Cherry is another remedy in natural home remedies for gout. This fruit contains many antioxidant substances which can help fighting inflammation and pain caused by gout. You could go to some local markets and buy fresh cherries.
- You should eat from 15 to 20 cherries every day to help in treating your gout.
- You could eat one to three cherries every morning before you have your breakfast.
- Alternatively, you could also drink the juice from fresh cherries every morning.
- You could put some drops of garlic extract to get the better result.
6. Epsom Salt
This is the necessary ingredient of many home treatments for some common illnesses. It is a rich source of magnesium which is very useful in preventing high blood pressure. The antioxidants in Epsom salt are beneficial in treating inflammation and reducing pain caused by gout. Therefore, Epsom salt is a good remedy not only for gout but also for your health.
- You could put about 300 milligrams of Epsom salt to your bath.
- Next, you could put warm water to the bath.
- After that, you could soak your body to the bath and wash it with warm water.
- You could do this remedy two to three times a week.
- In addition, if you do not suffer from gout, you also could use this method one time a week to prevent inflammation or some skin problems.
This is another home remedy among effective home remedies for gout. This banana is a rich source of potassium which helps converting uric acids in your blood into the liquid form which will be taken out through your urination. It also contains much of vitamin C which is very useful in preventing in inflammation and pain.
- You should eat one or two bananas a day to help treating your gout.
- You could add ripe banana to a cup of yogurt and eat it after you have your meals.
Many people believe that if you eat one apple every day, you could take away from most diseases all over the world. The malic aids in bananas will neutralize uric acids in your blood and help to prevent inflammation and pain.
- You could eat one or two apples a day after your meals one hour to help reducing bad effects of gout.
- You could also drink a glass of apple juice if you do not want to eat apples.
- You should maintain eating apple even when you do not have to suffer from gout anymore.
9. Activated Charcoal
Activated charcoal may be a good treatment in effective home remedies for gout thanks to its ability to absorb uric acids in your blood.
- If you are suffering from gout, you should put some activated charcoal to your bath two times a week.
- Another way is that you could put one quarter cup of activated charcoal to about one litter of water
- You could use this water to wash the parts affected by gout in your body.
- Then, you should leave the charcoal water in your skin for about half an hour.
- After that, you could wash your skin off with warm water.
- You could do this remedy two to three times a week. It is very good for treating your gout in the short time.
10. Using Cold Water
It is useful for your gout if you could put the skin affected by gout to some cold water for some minutes. The cold water may help to treat pain and inflammation in your skin.
- If you have to suffer from gout, you could put the areas affected by gout into a large bowl of cold water
- Next, you should wait for about fifteen minutes.
- After that, take the parts out and make dried them by a soft cotton towel.
- You also could use ice to treat gout by placing a towel around the ice.
- You should not put the ice directly to your skin because it can damage your skin and make your gout worse.
11. Take A Rest
- If you have gout in your heels, it is best for you to find a place to sit or lie.
- You should touch the skin or parts affected by gout so much because these parts are very weak, it is very easy to be damaged.
- You should take a rest at your armchairs or beds to help your body relax.
One cause of gout may be the high amount of purines in your body. You should change your diets to avoid effects of gout and remove gout from your body.
- You had better eat less protein but more vegetables.
- You could use the suitable amount of meats to add to your diets.
- You should eat less red meats and organ meats as much as possible.
- On the contrary, many kinds of green vegetables and beans should be added to your daily meals as much as possible.
- You should avoid junk or fried food.
13. Ginger Roots, Fenugreek & Turmeric Powder
- You could take one teaspoon of dried ginger root powder, one teaspoon of fenugreek powder, and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Then, you mix all these ingredients to get a mixture
- Next, you could put 200 ml of warm water to the mixture.
- You should drink the mixture two times a day
After about one week you use this method, your gout will be decreased.
This fruit may be one of easiest home remedies for gout. Pineapple contains bromelain which is a typical enzyme of this fruit. Bromelain may have effects on treating inflammation.
- You should eat one pineapple a day to help reducing pain caused by gout.
- You could also drink a glass of pineapple juice every morning after your breakfast.
Your gout will be reduced soon.
15. Beet Juice
Beet juice may be one of effective home remedies for gout.
- This fruit contains many antioxidant substances which are very useful in preventing inflammation and pain.
- You could drink one glass of beet juice every day to help reducing pain caused by gout.
16. Celery Seeds
Celery contains many antioxidant substances which may help to deal with gout and reduce the pain you have to suffer from.
- You could add celery to your daily meals to improve your immune system.
- You could also sip three to four celery seeds every day.
Your gout will disappear soon.
The fruit may be one in best home remedies for gout. It contains alkaline which can reduce the amount of uric acids in your blood.
- You should eat four to five grapes every day.
- You could also drink the grape juice very morning after you have your breakfast.
Your immune system will be improved. You will be strong enough to fight your illness.
This fruit is known as a totally natural treatment for many common illnesses. It is also a cheap and useful fruit you could buy in all markets.
- You could use the fruit every day as your snacks.
- There is another way to use cucumber. Firstly, you could also cut a cucumber into many thin slices.
- After that, you should apply the slices over your skin affected by gout
- You should wait for about fifteen minutes.
- Finally, Take them out and wash the skin with cold water.
The fruit is full of vitamin C and antioxidants which are very useful in treating inflammation.
- You could use the fruit every day to add vitamin C to your body.
- The strawberry juice is also highly recommended. You could drink a glass of strawberry juice every morning.
20. Eliminating Soda & Sugar
The high amount of sugar in your blood will relate to gout in some parts of your body.
Many people believe that if you drink about 2 sodas each day, it will harm your health.
- You should remove sugar and soda away from you every day.
- You should not drink or eat the fruits which contain much sugar.
21. Adding Vitamin C
Vitamin C may play an important part in preventing inflammation and improving your immune system. This is also a good remedy for many common illnesses in the world.
- You should put much vitamin C to your diets daily.
- You could eat or drink the juice of various kinds of fruits which contain a high amount of vitamin C such as lemon, lime or apple.
22. Doing Exercises
Gout is sometimes called the illness of the rich. The reason is that one cause of this illness is lack of exercises, which may lead to the excess amount of uric acids in your blood.
- You had better have exercises regularly.
- You could raise the level of your exercise to make it relevant to your health.
- You should also not exercise too much at the days you feel serious pain cause by gout. If you have strong activities, the parts affected by gout will be damaged.
23. Losing Weight
For many people, overweight may be one of the main causes of gout because overweigh occur when the amount of purines in your body is quite high.
- You should lose your weight if you want to escape from this illness.
- You also need to lose weight not by using unoriginal drugs.
Water may be a good thing to help your kidney to clear the excess amount of uric acids in your blood.
- You should drink at least one and a half liter of water per day.
- You should also avoid some kinds of drinking such as alcohol, coffee or soft drink.
- You could drink various kinds of juices every day to supplement enough minerals and vitamins to your body.
Gout may be considered as a modern illness because nowadays, people seem to be very busy with their work. They sit in front of their computer in their office all day. Lack of exercising and eating disorderly may be main causes of the illnesses. However, through this article, you could find out 24 solutions you could do from now to prevent and treat gout. These natural home remedies for gout pain is very cheap, easy and useful. If you want to find out more home remedies for illnesses, you should visit our home page Home Remedies. If you have any question, please let us know. We will answer all of your questions as soon as possible.