Diseases relating to skin deterioration always cause irritation and embarrassment to people who have to suffer from them. One of the typical skin problems that most of adults easily get is warts. Warts can be found in hands, feet or on the surface of skin where it has to be exposed to intensive impacts. People can be met with plantar warts, mole warts, or genital warts which are popular kinds of warts causing so much trouble to people. It is undeniable that warts make people feel very uncomfortable, unconfident, and raging. If you are one of the patients sustaining this bothersome problem, follow the natural home solutions revealed in this article. EffectiveRemedies.com will show you top 34 natural home remedies for warts on hands, feet, and some other body parts to help you have the ability to get rid of your wart problem quickly without any side effect.
However, before applying any of these below methods, remember to make sure that what your skin is suffering from is warts. Because most of warts will disappear on their own after a period of time, you need to wait for whether the disease mitigates or not; otherwise, if you are certain that they are warts, then you can totally apply these methods without any hesitation. Although, this writing listed the best home remedies for warts from reliable sources, it is only for information purpose, so you also need to ask your doctor to get useful advice before following any home remedy.
Top 34 Natural Home Remedies For Warts On Hands, Feet & Others
Here are simple ways to prevent warts from spreading as well as treat them for good. You can utilize natural sources to treat your warts condition.Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Click To Tweet
1. Extract Lemon Juice
Almost everyone knows that lemon is a great kind of fruit with so many utilities, so lemon is also one of the greatest natural home remedies for warts removal. Specifically, it is believed to take as strong effect as a chemical treatment that most of doctors advise patients with warts to do. You can try lemon juice because of its gentle nature, and it will make your warts disappear after a few weeks of using it. Here is the recipe of lemon juice that can help you get rid of warts:
- Firstly, cut the lemon in half then slice them off into triangle wedges
- Then you hold a wedge over a cotton ball, squash it until the extract from it humidifies the cotton ball
- After that, you use that soaked cotton ball to tap on a wart without rinsing the juice off
- Finally, if needed, you use a spoonful of chopped raw onion to cover warts. By doing this, the onions can boost the effectiveness of lemon juice treatment.
2. Take Some Crushed Garlic
Actually, to cope with warts, you can take advantage of natural ingredients from your own kitchen without spending too much on extravagant treatments. Loaded in garlic are antibacterial and antifungal properties that can be extracted to combat with warts. In fact, during the time of warts, you can apply crushed garlic to warts or eat garlic to prevent viruses causing warts. Follow these tips for great effectiveness:
- First of all, crush the garlic that you have
- You use crushed garlic to apply to a wart and cover it with a bandage.
- Then you leave it for about 20 minutes and wash the area thoroughly
- Repeat this method twice a day for about a week. Garlic will cause a wart to blister and fall off. Then you will realize most of warts would disappear after the time of taking this treatment.
- And if you are not interested in the garlic smell, alternatively, you can use garlic capsules three times a day for similar results.
3. Home Remedies for Warts by Using Natural Witch Hazel
Witch hazel is also another effective remedy among these 34 natural home remedies for warts on hands, feet, and some other body parts. It is a kind of natural herb with so many advantages; therefore, when applying it, you don’t have to worry about its chemical undesirable effects. Witch hazel’s function is to make tissues shrink and fall off by the way of eliminating the growth of warts by cutting off the blood supply to these tissues.
- You can consider using condensed witch hazel in forms of gel or cream. But it’s suggested to use a liquid form of witch hazel.
- Then you apply this witch hazel solution on your warts
- Leave the affected area for about 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, you wipe off the excessive solution by a dry cloth
- Repeat this procedure twice daily for 1-2 weeks until you get warts gone.
4. Apply Aloe Vera Several Times
The food you keep in your home tells the future of your nutritional success. Click To Tweet
Aloe vera is another source of natural herb that is commonly used in dealing with skin damage. It can be extracted from plants in your own garden and not hard to be found. Because of its pain-free nature, aloe vera is utilized to treat not only warts but also many other kinds of diseases such as diabetes or psoriasis. This is an evidence of the great effectiveness that aloe vera brings to. In curing warts, follow these steps for the best results:
- First, you take a leaf and cut the tip. Then you let the juice drain and freeze them until you get a solution in a form of the gel.
- After that, you take some aloe vera gel to rub on your warts area several times a day
- Before going to sleep, remember to apply a large amount of aloe vera gel on your warts and then cover them with a bandage
- Repeat this process for 2-3 weeks until you get your warts removed.
5. Home Remedies for Warts by Using Olive Leaf Extract & Tea
The olive leaf extract has been used in ancient Egypt for a long time ago with the purpose of medical treatment. Until now, it has still been used as a remedy for so many typical diseases including warts. To be exact, olive leaf extract is one of the most popular home remedies for warts removal on hands, feet, and others.
According to a research, the olive leaf contains a powerful anti-viral component, which can inhibit viral action in an infected body. This component is believed to interfere with the production of amino acid for virus to stop a viral infection. As olive leaf can directly get through the infected cells to stop viral spread, it can remove warts efficiently. You can boost your immune system by taking 250mg to 500mg of olive leaf extract three times a day. You can also make olive leaf tea and drink it to benefit completely from it.
- To make olive leaf extract, you have to take dried olive leaves from the herbal store. Or you can dry olive leaves on your own by oven drying them below 150 F degree. When you get dried leaves, crush them, remove the stalks, and put them into paper packs.
- Take one teaspoon of dried olive leaves and add a cup of hot water in it
- Then you steep for 5-10 minutes
- Remember to strain it and take this tea 2-3 times a day
One notice that should be taken is that pregnant and nursing mothers must not take olive leaf extract. You should also consult your doctor before taking this kind of herb as it can create an undesirable reaction to medications as it may affect blood’s clotting ability.
6. Take Advantage Of Banana Peels
Everyone has to admit that using banana peels is also one of the best home remedies for warts removal. Banana can be found everywhere; therefore, you don’t have to waste much time finding it. You can eat a tasty banana to absorb the rich nutrition but do not throw away its peel if you are suffering from troublesome warts. In a banana’s peel, there exists proteolytic enzyme, which can soften and dissolve warts away. To utilize banana’s peel effectively at home, take a look at the following instruction:
- Before going to bed, you cut a piece from the banana peel then scrape the whitish inferior of the peel on your warts.
- Wrap and secure the peel with your warts by a bandage or tape
- Then you leave it overnight
- The next morning, you remove it
- Repeat the method daily at night for 2 weeks until your warts discolor and fall off your skin.
7. Utilize Honey Regularly
Honey, especially Manuka honey is one of other potential home remedies for warts. Manuka honey stems from New Zealand and Australia and can be met on tea tree plant. It is a really good option for you to prevent warts because Manuka honey contains antibacterial and antiviral enzymes and properties having a positive impact on your skin. In addition, it creates a kind of “occlusion therapy” which is vital to deprive the wart of oxygen and kill it. Moreover, it can sustain the temperature fluctuation without losing its effectiveness. Nevertheless, before applying this method, be sure the honey you are keeping is true Manuka honey to guarantee the optimum result.
- You wash your warts area carefully then cover the affected area with a thick layer of Manuka honey and wrap it with a cloth.
- You leave it for about 24 hours. Then you change the bandages and honey daily. Wait till all warts go away.
8. Home Remedies for Warts by Using Some Milkweed Sap
There are many types of weed found to take effect on warts including milkweed, dandelion, chicory, or wild lettuce. Among them, milkweed is considered one of the most typical home remedies for warts removal because it is very safe and convenient. Loaded on it is the white sticky stuff which looks like milk and is extracted as sap. The function of this sap is to mitigate the damage on skin caused by warts. Because it contains a proteolytic enzyme, sap is applied widely among patients of warts. However, you should also pay attention to such kind of weed. It is considered poison to some extents due to its cardiac glycoside, so you need to keep this weed out of the reach of kids and do not put it on your eyes.
- You get your wart exposed a little bit by sloughing off a bit on the top layer.
- You take some stem of milkweed plant
- Then you cut it or squeeze it to get enough milky sap
- Apply a relative amount of milky sap on your skin area affected with warts.
- You leave it there and reapply once or twice a day to get rid of warts
- If your skin is sensitive, you’d better steer clear of the milkweed.
There are a lot of other natural home remedies for warts presented in the next part of this post, so keep reading it if you want to discover more.
9. Soak Your Warts With Hot Water
Most of you may be stuck in the maze of treatments for warts and be made confused by tons of remedies. It is really a tough task to find the most suitable treatment to your warts. It is suggested that the more simple, the more simple. And hot water is a source of safe cure to deal with warts. By using hot water several times, you not only have a soft strong skin but also have your warts weakened relatively.
With hot water, what you have to do is just soak your warts in hot water. You also can add some white vinegar or Epsom salt to get the better result. Just be careful and smooth in order not to hurt your warts. Before applying this method, you need to slough warts a little bit and make sure that your water is not too hot before applying it to your warts.
10. Home Remedies for Warts with Carrots
Carrot is one among the most effective home remedies for warts if you have carrots available in your house. It is undeniable that carrot is not only naturally safe but also very potent in solving skin issues. In a carrot, there exists the high level of beta carotene which can wash away all the bacteria and warts virus.
You just need to scrape a carrot and mix it with olive oil to form a paste. Then what you need to do is just tap this paste on your warts. Now you leave it in place for about 30 minutes. After 2-3 weeks of using carrots, you will realize the positive result.
11. Extract Pineapple Juice
Pineapple is another kind of natural source which is considered among the greatest home remedies for warts removal. Pineapple consists of a high level of acidity and a beneficial enzyme called bromelain, which is medically used to cure typical skin damages such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. With such great function, pineapple is one effective remedy among 30 great home remedies for warts presented in this article. This fruit also helps to prevent the scars on skin after warts are gone.
- First, you take a fresh pineapple, squeeze it to get the pineapple juice
- Then you can definitely soak your warts directly to the pineapple juice or you can soak a swab with pineapple juice. Dab the swab on the affected area.
- Leave the area there for about 10 minutes. You can use a tape or bandage to keep it secure.
- After 10 minutes, you wash away the juice.
- Do this method several times a week.
12. Get Basil On Your Warts
Basil is a natural remedy among top 30 natural home remedies for warts listed in this post. Because basil leaves contain antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, using basil will help to speed up the process of eliminating warts. Moreover, it can help to fasten the process of recovering your damaged skin.
- Firstly, you prepare some fresh basil leaves.
- Then, you crush them gently until they get juicy and mushy enough
- You rub the leaves to warts and cover it with a bandage.
- Reapply this action daily or twice a day for 1-2 weeks with the adjustment with the amount of basil leaves if needed.
13. Home Remedies for Warts – Apply Potatoes For Warts Removal
Potato, in reality, was used a long time ago to cure warts, especially genital warts. It was believed that you have to rub raw potato on warts then bury the potato in the yard. After a period of time, you dig it up and it would help to remove warts. Being against most popular belief, potato contains so many nutrients suggested vitamin C, potassium and antioxidants that can apparently be used to remove warts in the most natural way. The enzymes in potato also help to remove warts effectively. Because potatoes are available around, it is quite easy to take some potatoes to deal with warts.
- You can take 1-2 potatoes and cut them into thick slices. Then you rub these slices on your warts. Do this several times a day at least twice a week. Repeat this procedure for two weeks to let the potatoes take effect on warts.
- Another way to use potatoes to remove warts is that you use potato peel to apply directly on your warts. Be sure the peel is large enough to cover the affected area and secure it with a bandage or tape. You do this every night and in the next morning, remove the old potato peel. Then you will see the natural acid found in potato will sweep away warts quickly.
14. Home Remedies for Warts by Using Extracted Onion Juice
Onion brings with it strong bacterial and anti-microbial nature. When being combined with salt, onion can become one of the most effective home remedies for warts removal. Because salt is a powerful antiseptic which can speed up the healing process, onion juice mixed with salt is considered the Ayurvedic remedy to treat genital warts effectively. However, the process can be slow and take a long time to be completed. It may take you about 2-3 months to remove warts.
- First, you need to prepare a clean onion then cut it in slices
- Scatter the salt over the onion slices, cover these salted onion slices, and leave them there overnight.
- In the following morning, you crush the salted onion slices to get its paste.
- You put the paste into a sieve and use a spoon to strain and press the paste smoothly
- The solution you get is called salted onion juice
- You apply this juice on your affected area
- Repeat this process every day until warts are eliminated thoroughly.
15. Home Remedies for Warts – Apply Thuja Herb On Stubborn Warts
There are two types of Thuja herbs; one of them is Thuja occidentalis, which is commonly used as one of the traditional home remedies for warts removal. It is also used by the Homeopathic medicine stream. Thuja occidentalis is the evergreen coniferous tree which is native to the northeast United States and southeast Canada and widely grown as the ornamental tree. Since the 19th century, Thuja has been used to make ointment and tincture to apply for the treatment of ringworm, thrush, and warts. To apply Thuja oil to your warts, follow these instructions
- You simply apply a little Thuja oil on your affected area at least 3 times a day
- This may take you from 2 weeks to 3 months to get rid of genital warts
- Male can also combine Thuja oil with other substances such as olive oil or castor oil to apply directly to your warts to maximize the effectiveness
- Women can blend Thuja oil with fresh Thuja leaves to make a tincture and apply directly this solution to genital warts.
16. Get Grapefruit Seed Extract On Warts
Grapefruit is widely known as a strong immune booster due to its beneficial contents. Grapefruit seed extract consists of potent antioxidants granted by its vitamin E and vitamin C. It also contains a strong antimicrobial property, which is very helpful in curing warts. Therefore, it is one of the most effective home remedies for warts removal nowadays. To use grapefruit seed extract efficiently at home, follow these steps:
- You put a drop of grapefruit seed extract on your wart.
- In case your wart is so small, use a toothpick to apply a drop of this extract on your warts
- Then, to save the treated area, you use a bandage or a medical tape
- Repeat these steps twice a day for 2 weeks
- After 2 weeks, your warts will get white and fall off your skin.
17. Utilize Natural Dandelion
Dandelion is a kind of natural herb whose function is to help people sweep away stubborn warts. Loaded in this herb is potent phytochemical, which can be taken advantage of to remove warts. The milky sap found on dandelion leaves, stem or roots can be applied externally on warts to weaken the virus’ operation as well as harmful bacteria. In the milky sap, it contains so many properties, which can help to reduce the effect of warts; therefore, it is also used by so many people with warts. To maximize the benefit from dandelion, follow the instruction below
- First, you take a stem, root or leaf of dandelion herb
- Then you break or bend it to extract the milky sap
- After you get the sap, apply this sap to your warts
- Do this three times a day for 1-2 weeks and wait for the positive results to your warts.
18. Home Remedies for Warts – Use Fig Leaf Several Times
Using a fig leaf to treat your warts is one of the best natural home remedies for warts removal. Fig leaf can totally be used as a simple treatment to your warts without causing pain or burning when you apply it to your warts. People find out the ficin enzyme in the milky sap of a fig leaf, which can irritate and remove your warts completely. You can totally use this kind of herb to fight against warts without being hurt or harmed.
- First, take a fig leaf on your hand
- Then you break or cut it to get the milky sap
- Dab a little of this sap on your warts and leave it there without doing anything more
- Repeat this process 2-3 times daily for 2 weeks.
- If this remedy works for you, your warts will be removed thoroughly in 2 weeks
Continue reading the next part of this post to discover more about other home remedies for warts.
19. Get The Salicylic Acid Extracted From Willow Tree Bark
The salicylic acid is also among commonly used home remedies for warts removal due to its safety and effectiveness. Salicylic acid also causes not much pain when you apply it to your warts in comparison with other treatments. You can find out the salicylic acid on the willow tree bark which is the trustworthy source to cure many typical diseases such as acne or muscular pain because it contains anti-inflammatory properties. Willow tree bark, therefore, is also believed to remove warts thoroughly.
- Firstly, you take a small piece of willow tree bark.
- Then you moisturize the bark with a little water. The bark will get an elastic form.
- Now you place this moist willow tree bark on your warts
- You secure the area with a bandage or tape
- Then leave it for the day
- Remember to change the bark every day in 1-2 weeks to get rid of warts
Another way to use the salicylic acid is that:
- After you take a bath, pat your skin with a towel to dry it but be sure it is damp enough to apply the salicylic acid. Or you also can soak your skin in water to soften your affected area.
- Then you apply the salicylic acid on your wart and cover it with bandages or tapes.
- The next day, you change the bandages and remove the dead tissues 1-2 times a week. Nevertheless, take care because this action can hurt your warts.
- Keep doing this method in 1-2 weeks then realize the good result.
You can also utilize many effective oil remedies for warts treatment.
20. Home Remedies for Warts with Extracted Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a fabulous source that helps to vanquish warts approach excellently because it contains antiseptic, antiviral, and antifungal components. The mission of tea tree oil is nothing but eradicating the most stubborn wart on your body without affecting to surrounding skin area. However, due to its intensive effectiveness, you have to dilute this oil with carrier oil in order to avoid undesirable impact on your skin. Follow these guides to get rid of warts forever:
- The first way to use tea tree oil is mixing 4-5 drops of tea tree oil with ½ teaspoon of a carrier oil (almond or olive oil), then you dab this solution on your warts several times a day and wait till your warts disappear.
- The second way is that you pour 5-6 drops of tea tree oil into your warm bath water then soak in it for 15-20 minutes. Repeat this process twice or three times a day. By doing so, you can speed up the treatment period to your warts.
21. Home Remedies for Warts with Coconut Oil
Coconut is not only an available fruit to supply people with nutrients but also considered one of the most used home remedies for warts removal. You can use coconut oil to alleviate warts because it contains so many properties, which are antibacterial and antiviral. Besides, it also helps to strengthen and moisturize your skin. Therefore, it is not strange if you apply this kind of oil to your skin area affected by warts. You can approach this treatment easily and effectively by following some instructions as below:
- You cut the coconut slice into small pieces, then shave or grind them to have shred form of coconut
- Then you squeeze it until oil is extracted and apply this amount of oil on your affected area which is then covered with a bandage to save the area.
- Repeat this process several times a week then you will see the positive result.
22. Use Castor Oil To Prevent Warts
Castor oil has the ability to irritate warts, especially small and flat warts existing on the face or on the hands. Castor oil consists of many compounds including ricinoleic acid, which can kill off bacteria and virus causing warts. Although it is hard to absorb a teaspoon of castor oil, it is great to use castor oil in alleviating flat warts.
- Every night, before going to bed, you rub the castor oil directly on warts with a clean cotton swab. Repeat this action twice a day.
- There is an optional step for you. After applying castor oil on your warts, you take a clove of garlic and slice it off. Then cover the oil treated wart with a slice of garlic. Hold the garlic stick with warts by a bandage or a medical tape. Leave it overnight and remove the bandage in the next morning. Repeat this remedy for 2-3 weeks. During this time, your warts will turn black and fall off your skin.
23. Home Remedies for Warts with Oil Remedies
Beside Castor oil, there exist many other kinds of oil with the same function to eliminate warts. Below is a list of oils which are effective home remedies for warts removal. You may use these oils directly on your warts or blend them with the carrier oil such as almond or olive oil and then apply this mixture to your warts.
- Oregano oil
- Cashew nut oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Fish oil
- Wormwood oil
- Lemon oil
- Cod liver oil
- Sandalwood oil
In addition, you can take advantage of non-medical treatment to cope with warts
24. Home Remedies for Warts with Pure Baking Soda & White Vinegar
Baking soda is also another good choice to remove warts due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties. You can easily find baking soda in your local area because it is always available to meet your demand. Baking soda can be dissolved with water, and then what you have to do is use this solution to wash the area affected with warts. You have to wait until it gets dry to remove all warts. Repeat this method for a period of time, you will see the satisfactory result. Moreover, you also can use baking soda to make other kinds of solutions to prevent warts attack.
- You can mix baking soda with a teaspoon of white vinegar to make a thick paste. Then you tap the paste on warts twice a day (once in the morning and once before midnight)
- You can mix olive oil and baking soda to make a paste. Then you apply it to your wart and cover it with a patch. You leave it overnight and remove the patch in the next morning. Repeat this method for several days until you see the better result.
If you want to learn more about other home remedies for warts on body, keep reading this post.
25. Home Remedies for Warts With Castor Oil & Baking Powder
It may sound a little strange to use such an ingredient in the kitchen for the medicinal purpose. In fact, besides the fabulous utility in making great dishes, baking powder can also be used as a home remedy to get rid of warts. Baking soda, after being dissolved with a special kind of oil, can create the positive reaction with warts, and sweep away all warts for in a short time.
- To be more specific, you can mix baking soda with castor oil to form a paste, and then you apply this mixture to the area affected by warts.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Leave it overnight and remove the bandage in the next morning.
- Repeat this process several times if necessary.
26. Home Remedies for Warts – Apply Apple Cider Vinegar Regularly
Scientific studies have approved apple cider vinegar (ACV) to be included in the top most effective home remedies for warts removal due to its great usefulness in controlling warts symptoms. Once you place a cotton swab soaked with apple cider vinegar on your affected area, warts’ virus will immediately be controlled. ACV is also used to heal the skin damage because it contains acetic acid which is corrosive in nature. If it keeps contact with your skin for longer, it will help to kill off the tissue there. In addition, it is a simple treatment in comparison with other medical prescriptions; ACV is commonly used by most of the patients of warts. To boost the effectiveness of ACV, you have to follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to wash the area of warts carefully
- Then you soak a cotton ball into ACV. Make sure that it’s not too wet, just be saturate enough.
- After that, you place the little cotton ball over your wart and wrap warts with a bandage or medical tape.
- Now you just need to go to bed, keep the wrapped area in place overnight. Next morning, when you wake up, let the area air out during the day. Then you will see this area get faded and die back, so you need to gently remove this tissue. Repeat this method until all warts are gone.
- If you are bothered with ACV for a whole day, you can apply ACV and secure it with cotton ball for 10-15 minutes at an interval of half to 1 hour throughout the day
However, you should pay attention that when you first use ACV to treat your warts, it may cause you burning or stinging feeling.
27. Home Remedies for Warts Using Duct Tape
Duct tape is also one of the most commonly used home remedies for warts removal. It can be used after using remedies such as tea tree oil, and apple cider vinegar. It has a light side and a dark side which hold the universe together. Its function is to get the attention of your immune system faster and send it to prevent warts attack. The way of using duct tape is also so simple.
- Firstly, you have to clean the skin around warts and dry it completely.
- Then, you just need to cut a patch to cover the area affected by warts, and then you leave it for six days.
- You leave it there and remove the duct tape on the sixth day.
- Then you soak warts in warm water for about one minute
- You can use a pumice stone to scrape a wart
- Leave this wart exposed to the air at the sixth night and reapply the duct tape in the next morning
- Repeat this method for about 1-2 months until warts are get rid of. Besides, you can totally use duct tape with a little toothpaste overnight.
28. Benefit From Vitamin C
You can totally use essential mineral such as vitamin C to apply to your warts because of its acidic nature and its direct impact on the virus causing warts. When using vitamin C, there is no reason for you to worry about the safety of the treatment. Follow the instruction below:
- You have to prepare one vitamin C tablet.
- Crush it or grind it to get powder of vitamin C. Then you mix this powder with a little water or an enough amount of lemon juice to make a fine paste.
- You rub this paste on your wart and cover it with a bandage. This method can initially cause burning feeling, but it will soon get away.
- Reapply this process daily to get the positive result.
29. Benefit From Vitamin E
With the same nature as vitamin C, vitamin E is also one of the potent home remedies for warts removal. Vitamin E is very popular source that is often used for curing skin issues such as acne or skin malnutrition. Loaded on a vitamin E capsule is a kind of oil which is very helpful in forestalling virus that weakens skin including warts virus. In order to use vitamin E in eliminating warts, you just need to extract the oil from vitamin E capsule. This method of using vitamin E oil is also very simple.
- You just need to open a vitamin E capsule and rub the oil on the area affected with warts.
- Then you cover the area with a bandage. Reapply the method 3 times a day. During night, let warts be exposed to air to help heal the flesh. Repeat this procedure in the next morning.
30. Home Remedies for Warts – Use Pads If Needed
Using pads is one of the best ways to relieve warts spread on your skin. Wart pads are made from moleskin. They can be purchased as a pharmaceutical tool to help preventing your warts from widely spreading. Before you go to see the doctor for more efficient prescriptions, you should use pads as a temporary but effective treatment.
- For 2 weeks, at night, you use soap to clean your wart and put 17% salicylic acid gel on it.
- Then, you cover warts with a piece of 40% salicylic acid pad and cut the pad to ensure it is bigger than a wart.
- Leave the pad there for about 24 hours. If the area gets red or sore, stop using gel and pad and call your doctor.
- After that, you take off the pad, you clean the area with soap and water, put more gel on a wart and put another pad on it. You can use this method at night if you have to be active during daylight time.
- You also can put a pad in your shoes to relieve warts pain.
Ultimately, apart from applying home remedies for warts removal, you also need to carry out essential methods to help you avoid spreading warts and prevent warts from strengthen uncontrollably.
31. Maintain A Healthy Diet
During the process of curing warts, besides the execution of many remedies, you should also pay attention to your diet because it plays a very important role in strengthening your skin as well as restoring your skin damages. If home remedies for warts removal are launched to create external impacts on your warts, a healthy diet will help create an internal impact on your skin recovery.
To have a good health to protect your skin from warts, you should follow the instruction of nutritionists. In general, you should consume foods with a rich source of vitamins and minerals.Eat a balanced diet to get all the vitamins and minerals you need. Click To Tweet
If you eat a balanced diet, you will get all the vitamins and minerals you need, and you don’t need any supplement and overdosing can actually be more harmful. Besides, you should eat foods that help to enhance the operation of the immune system; thereby it can kill off the virus causing warts. You can use foods with a high degree of beta-carotene, vitamin D, polyphenols, or garlic to promote the immune system. By obeying a strict healthy diet, you can contribute to minimizing the negative effect of warts on your body.
32. Home Remedies for Warts – Consume Many Vegetables As Possible
Because your diet plays a very crucial role in forming your skin structure, when you are dealing with a wart, you also need to pay attention to your diet to control your warts’ changes. It is very important for you to complement your daily diet with more vegetable and food containing fiber. Besides, food containing vitamin E and C is also advisable for you because it really works out in the process of restoring your damaged skin tissues. You can find the solutions in many types of fruits and fiber food. And remember to intake enough amount of water to ensure your skin tissue is moistened well.
33. Take On Proper Footwear And Avoid Barefoot
If you wish to wash away all bothersome warts immediately, besides using many natural home remedies for warts removal, you should also need to practice some preventing activities daily to help weakening warts’ effect on your skin. Especially when you are having irritating warts on your feet, you have to obey the most critical rules such as avoiding barefoot and choosing proper footwear. Always remember to wear your most suitable and clean shoes under any circumstances. If you don’t have any important occasions, remember not to let your feet exposed to the dirty area. You also need to prepare the most proper and comfortable footwear to your feet. By doing so, you can eliminate warts after a short time of treatment.
34. Avoid Touching Others Freely
The virus causing warts are transferred from people to people through contact. Therefore, you should limit touching other people in order to avoid spreading the infection. Warts can also be spread by shaving or trimming. Hence, you should prepare for yourself your own belongings and not let them be used by others who are sustaining warts. You also need to isolate your own clothes with other ones to avoid warts spreading from others to yourself. In addition, if you intend to get warts, do not go around touching others freely. It is likely that your warts virus may be transferred to other healthy people. In general, there are so many ways to prevent warts virus from spreading around. What you should remember is to avoid situations that your skin may be exposed to warts or the ones suffering from warts.
Hopefully, those above 34 home remedies for warts removal would partially help you to mitigate the effect of warts on your skin. Remember that these methods are referential if your warts are of typical types and easily removed. For more stubborn and complex types of warts, you should call for your doctor to get more useful advice and prescriptions.
After reading this article, if you have any related question, or you know other natural home remedies for warts, please feel free to leave them on the comment box. For more tips and home remedies for your skin and health problems, you might visit our main Home Remedies page!