If your face appears an acne scar, you do not have to pop or squeeze it. There are many ways for removing acne scars at home by using vegetables, fruits and many more. In this article, EffectiveRemedies.com will show you 35 best ways on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home. This writing collected the best treatments to get rid of the acne scar problem from reliable sources. Nevertheless, it is only for the informational purpose and it is not aimed to give medical advice. Keep reading this writing to understand more!
35 Tips On How To Remove Acne Scars From Face Fast At Home
The best ways to fade away acne scars are using natural ingredients including fruits and herbs that are available on local sores or in your kitchen. The first way among top 35 best solutions on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home is using fenugreek. Fenugreek is a wonderful seed that can treat acne and its extra scars. To use fenugreek for curing acne and acne scar, you can apply either of these ways:
- First of all, you take a little fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Next, you make it as a fine paste by using a mixture or blender processor.
- Then, you apply this paste on your face as well as acne scars.
- You should keep waiting for a few minutes.
- Finally, you wash it off with cool water.
Option 2 (Recommended For The Night):
- Firstly, you prepare little fenugreek seeds.
- Then you add them to water and boil.
- You wait for few minutes and crush them into a fine paste.
- You should store this paste in a cool spot.
- You apply this paste on your acne scars.
- Keep waiting for about 15 to 20 minutes and rinse it off with water
2. Sandal Wood And Rose Water
Rose water naturally protects your skin by killing acnes, which bring bacteria to your skin. In addition, sandalwood can reduce acne scars and has a cooling property to your skin.
- First, you take rose water and sandalwood paste.
- Then you mix them well to have a fine paste.
- You practice this paste on your scars.
- You should leave this paste on your face for overnight.
- In the next morning, you rinse it off with tap water.
You should do this way regularly to have best results.
Get more information by keep following this writing to discover other effective ways on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home!
3. Lemon Juice And Egg White
The mixture of egg white and lemon juice can help to eliminate acne scars and staining. It will keep your skin clear from poisons and operators that lead to the acne in future.
- Firstly, you take egg white and lemon juice at an equal ratio and put them in a dish
- Next, you mix them by a whisk or blender
- Then you apply this mixture on your acne scars.
- You should leave it on for overnight.
- In the next morning, you wash it off with water.
4. Raw Potato
Potato has antibacterial and fading properties that will help to remove the acne and when it is connected to your skin, it will eliminate the dead skin cells that lead to stopped up skin pores and help to renew new healthy skin cells and eliminate the scars of acne.
- You just take some slices of raw potato.
- Then you rub them on the scars to remove the issue.
- Alternatively, you can apply the juice of raw potatoes by mixing it on acne scars to have clear skin.
There are many other effective ways on how to remove acne scars from face, keep reading to get more information!
5. Use Avocado
Avocado is known as a fruit rich in nutrients, many vitamins and fatty acids which can promote collagen production as well as tissue repair. Besides, you can use an avocado mask to help you to heal your scars.
- To have a natural avocado mask, you use the pulp of one avocado.
- Next, you apply it to your affected area
- Then you wait for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse it off with cool water. You should pat your skin dry by a soft washcloth.
You can apply this way daily if you have sensitive and dry skin. People who have oily skin should do it twice a week.
6. Gram Flour
Gram flour (also called besan) is a main part which is used as a home remedy to remove the dead cells. It can peel your dead skin and renew the new skin. It can have the ability to eliminate acne scars and light up your skin.
- At first, you take 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of spread drain, 1 tablespoon of rose water and 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Next, you get the mixture by mixing well all above ingredients in a dish to have a fine paste.
- Then you rub it on your face as a face mask.
- You should leave it on your face until it is dry.
- Finally, you wash it off with water.
You should repeat this way daily for a week for great results.
7. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains anti incendiary property that can help to heal acne scars rapidly. It may prevent the overabundance oil on your face and make your skin hydrated.
- First of all, you prepare a fresh aloe vera leave.
- Next, you take the gel from the aloe vera.
- Then you rub it to your acne scars.
- Keep waiting for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- You rinse it off with water.
Aloe vera is very good to use, therefore you can do it daily to have the best results
Another way among 35 best ways on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home presented in this article is using papaya. Papaya holds vitamin A and papain that can eliminate the inactive proteins and remove the dead skin cells. It is an incredible skin firming and anti-maturing veil that helps to dispose of acne scars, dull spots, flaws and make your skin healthy.
- You make papaya juice by using a blender or get it at a local store.
- Then you rub this juice to your acne scars.
- You should wait for a few minutes.
- You rinse it off with tap water.
You should do this process daily to eliminate the issue.
Honey has a natural antiseptic property that can eliminate acne scars. Besides, it additionally works as a mitigating operator that helps to renew your skin.
- First, you take some drops honey to a little of water and mix them
- Then you massage the mixture gently on your acne scars.
- You should wait for a few minutes.
- After that, you rinse it off with fresh water.
Alternatively, you can eat honey to eliminate acne scars.
- You can mix some drops of lemon juice with honey.
- Next, you rub it to your acne scars. Because lemon has extraordinary supporting and purifying properties, and the acidic property in nature can help to reduce and then eliminate acne scars.
- Then you rinse it off after waiting for a few minutes.
Option 3 (Recommended for Overnight):
- You take crude honey and rub it to your acne scars.
- Keep it on your face for overnight.
- In the next morning, you rinse it off with fresh water.
10. Orange Peel
The orange peel contains retinol that can help to restore your skin and eliminate the dead skin cells. It also helps invigorate your collagen generation and repair the whole cells; therefore acne scars will disappear and your skin will be whiter and healthy.
- You take the orange peels and dry it under the sunshine.
- Then you get a fine powder with these dried orange peels.
- Next, you mix the dried peel powder with milk if you have a dry skin, or if you have the oily skin, you mix it with rose water.
- After that, you make it like a paste and apply it on your acne scars.
- You should allow it to sit on your face for few minutes then you wash it off with fresh water.
Get more natural and easy ways on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home by keeping reading this writing!
11. Lemon And Almond Oil
Lemon has a large amount of vitamin C that can help in amalgamating collagen in your body. Collagen has the ability to make your skin free from scars and healthy. Almond oils and milk work as a cream and honey calms the scars.
- Firstly, you take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, honey and almond oil.
- Then you add 2 tablespoons of milk to it and mix it well.
- Next, you apply this mixture on your acne scars.
- Allow it to sit on your face for a few minutes and rinse it off with clean water.
You should apply this process regularly for a week to have a beautiful skin.
12. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has a property of disposing of the old and dead cells that are in the pores of your skin. It also has antiseptic property that works against the scars.
- Firstly, you take some drops of apple cider vinegar and mix it with a little water.
- Then you apply it on acne scars by the help of cotton ball.
- You should allow it to sit on your face for few minutes and rinse it off with normal water.
Get more information about other healthy ways on how to remove acne scars from face by continue reading the next part of this writing!
13. Neem Leaves
Neem contains alkaloids, which have antibacterial, antiviral and anti-contagious properties. In addition, it also provides the property of removing the accumulation of poisons and prevents the acne scars.
- Firstly, you take some neem leaves.
- Then you rub it gently to your affected skin.
- Next, you wait for a few hours and rinse it off.
You should continue applying this method to see great results.
14. Tomato And Cucumber
Tomatoes have a large amount of vitamin A, C, and sulfur while cucumbers also contain the high amount of vitamin A which works as antioxidants to dispose of the pollutions in your skin pores and remove the acne scars.
- At first, you take tomatoes and cucumbers in an equivalent quantity.
- Then you make a fine paste by mixing tomatoes and cucumber with the help of a blender.
- Next, you apply this paste on your acne scars
- Keep waiting for an hour.
- And you wash it off with clean water
Applying this method can help to tighten your skin, control the oil discharge as well as reduce the acne scars on your face. You should do it consistently to get better results.
The fatty substance in curd plays a role as a great lotion and helps to tighten your skin as well as reduces the acne scars. People with delicate skin can additionally apply this choice because it is milder to their skin. In addition, it also has calming property.
- Firstly, you put curd to a vessel.
- Then you use your hands to rub it gently to your face.
- You should allow it to sit on your face for a few minutes and rinse it off with clean water.
The curd can help to lighten scars and make your skin softer. You must repeat the process regularly to get the best results
Get more information by keep following this writing about useful ways on how to remove acne scars from face!
By its natural cooling effect, ice can help to eliminate the redness and irritation of acne. It also helps to remove the acne scars. You can refer some below steps to reduce acne scars:
- At first, you take a couple of ice cubes from the cooler.
- Then you place the ice cubes in a material.
- Next, you gently rub them on your acne scars.
Remember to continue doing this process daily to get rid of acne scars rapidly.
17. Apply Onion Extract Gel
Many researchers agreed that onion extract gel can help to heal burns and scars. Onions have quercetin, a natural antioxidant compound which helps to kill harmful free radicals. Quercetin also eliminates inflammation, promotes the cell growth, as well as repairs the damaged tissue. Onion has the sulfur antibacterial properties, which can help to decrease acne breakouts. It also contains skin-whitening properties as well as has the ability to remove hyperpigmentation and blemishes. You may buy onion extract gel at the store or make it yourself. In order to have a natural onion paste, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, you puree a small onion by using a mechanical grater.
- Next, you put it in the refrigerator and wait for 20 minutes. This process can help to remove the pungent smell, which can lead to irritation.
- Then you apply it to your affected areas.
- You should allow the mixture to sit on your affected areas for 10 to 15 minutes, then you rinse it off with cool water.
You may use this method once a day until the acne scars disappear. Remember that if you have any irritation, stop use it immediately.
There are many other ways on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home, keep reading to get more information!
Cucumber is known as a natural astringent that helps to open your pores. It contains the anti provocative property, which cools your skin and reduces the redness of the acne scars.
- Firstly, you take a cucumber and make a fine juice.
- Then you rub this juice to your acne scars by using a cotton ball.
- You wait a few minutes and rinse it off with clean water.
You should apply this process once a day to heal the acne scars quickly.
19. Yogurt And Cucumber Juice
Yogurt contains lactic corrosive that has many natural alpha hydroxy acids. Hence, it has shedding impacts that make your skin revive and reduce the acne scars. Cucumber also contains many vitamins A, B1, C that help your skin to lessen the acne scars.
- First of all, you take a cucumber and make a juice.
- Then you combine with ½ cup of yogurt.
- You mix them well to have a fine paste.
- Next, you apply that paste on your acne scars.
- Keep waiting for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that, you wash it off with clean water.
20. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil contains the antibacterial property which protects you from bacteria causing acne flare-ups. It will help you to sterilize pores, eliminate overabundance sebum, and lighten the acne scars.
- First, you take some drops of this oil.
- Then you apply it on your acne scars by rubbing it gently.
- Wait for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse it off with water.
You can dispose of the acne scars by repeating this method regularly.
There are many other ways on how to remove acne scars from face, keep reading to get more information!
Oats plays a role which helps you to eliminate the inordinate oil from your skin. It additionally has a purging property and functions like a peeling operator.
- You prepare the oatmeal powder and rose water.
- Then you mix it in a dish to get a fine paste.
- Next, you rub it to your face.
- Allow it to sit on your face for 15 minutes
- You rinse it off with clean water.
Besides, you may even combine with honey to make it more successful.
- You take 1/4 cup of oatmeal and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Then you mix it well to have a fine paste.
- Next, you apply this paste tenderly on your acne scars.
- Keep it on your face for about 15 minutes
- You wash it off with clean water.
22. Turmeric Powder And Mint
Turmeric has antibacterial property while mint contains healing properties. Therefore, if both of them are mixed to form a paste, you can use it to dispose of the acne scar issue.
- Firstly, you make a fine mixture by mixing turmeric powder and mint juice.
- Then you rub gently it to your acne scars.
- Next, you keep waiting for about 20 minutes.
- Now, you rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Get more information by keep following this writing about 35 healthy ways on how to remove acne scars from face!
23. Olive Oil
Another way among 35 best ways on how to remove acne scars from face is using olive oil. Olive oil has various advantageous properties, which help to reduce acne scars. It works as a natural lotion and antioxidant, which helps in repairing your skin as well as removing the scars.
- First of all, you rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
- Then you put some drops of olive oil onto your hands and gently rub it to your acne scars.
- You should wait for 2 hours.
- Next, you wash your face with clean water
You should do this process at least once in a few days to see the improvement.
24. Mint Leaves
Mint leaves act as an incredible and natural healer for acne and its scars. It can remove the acne scars, cleanse the blood, and prevent acne from coming back again. This herb contains an antioxidant that helps tone up the skin and dispose of the scars.
- You grind the fresh mint leaves and strain the juice in one dish.
- Then, you use this on the scarred area.
- You should repeat the process to decrease the appearance of scars.
Firstly, you take some clean mint leaves. Then you make a fine paste with the help of one blender (you can add several drops of fresh water in it). After that, you take out this paste and put it in a vessel. You can apply it depending on your skin type:
- Oily skin: Mix one teaspoon of mint paste with one teaspoon of gram flour or Multani mitti. You add rose water to it to form a smooth paste. You apply this on the affected skin to control the excessive oil and reduce the scars.
- Dry skin: Mix one teaspoon of mint leaves paste with a few drops honey to make a smooth paste and then you practice it on your face and neck wherever you have the acne scars to eliminate it. If your face skin is over dry, you can add a little of moisturizer cream in the paste and apply it.
- Normal skin: You have to rinse your face or body wherever scars are there and then you apply the mint paste on the scars. You should keep it for overnight. And you will wash it off in the next morning with cool water.
Keep following this article to get more information about the best ways on how to remove acne scars from face!
25. Lemon Juice
Lemon works as a natural dye and eliminates the dim acne scars and flaws. It contains an acidic property that helps remove bacteria from your skin and it also helps control the excessive skin disease.
- You need one cotton cloth and one or two lemons for this remedy.
- Then you pour the fresh lemon juice on a cotton cloth.
- Next you apply it on the acne scars.
- You should keep it for a while; let your skin absorb the juice.
- Finally, you rinse it off with warm water.
- Firstly, you take the juice from one lemon or you can buy fresh lemon juice.
- Then you mix lemon juice with some tsp of water to reduce the acid and citric nature.
- Next, you apply it on your acne scars.
- You should keep it on for about 2 hours.
- Finally, you rinse your face with cool water.
26. Dried Orange Peel & Yogurt
In fact, dried orange peel is also a good natural cleanser. It contains vitamin C that helps promote collagen production and repair your skin cells. This will decrease the appearance of acne scars & blemishes.
Orange peel is particularly good for the oily skin because it washes away the sebum. It also has the essential oils that naturally moisturize your skin.
- You let one orange peel dry out, and then you crush it to make the orange peel powder.
- You mix one-half teaspoon of the powder and 1 tsp of yogurt, and then gently you apply the mixture to your skin.
- You should keep it on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes, and then you wash it off with cold water.
In addition, yogurt has the cooling effect, which helps you to decrease inflammation as well as eliminate your dead skin cells.
Get more information by keep following this writing about 35 best ways on how to remove acne scars from face!
27. Cinnamon & Honey
You will need:
- Cinnamon powder – one teaspoon
- Honey – two teaspoons
- One bowl
- One teaspoon
- You put the cinnamon powder in one bowl.
- Then, you add honey in it and then you mix the ingredients well. If the paste is too thick, you can add more honey.
- You can use your fingers to apply it on your damp face.
- You should keep it on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, you wash it off with warm water and apply the toner. If you don’t have a toner, you can use lemon juice or the mixture of apple cider vinegar and distilled water at the ratio of 1:2.
You should use this mask almost daily.
28. Use Jojoba Oil For Removing Acne Scars
Another great way among 35 best ways on how to remove acne scars from face is using jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is extracted from jojoba seed. It is close to the natural oil of our skin that is also known as sebum. But it is non-comedogenic. So, it means that this oil does not clog up the pores like sebum. It will reduce the appearance of acne as well as remove the acne scars. To apply this method, you can follow these steps:
- Firstly, you add 1 to 3 drops of jojoba oil to a cotton ball. If you have a dry skin, you can use 5 or 6 drops because it also acts as a natural moisturizer.
- Then you use it to cleanse your skin.
Because jojoba oil is not an allergenic or irritant, you can apply it to clear makeup, including eye makeup. You should apply jojoba oil daily until you see the improvement. Remember to store the oil in a cool and dry place.
You can remove the dead cells from sugar by yourself. Sugar is also one of the natural beauty ingredients to remove the acne scars of your skin. Using sugar scrubs help to remove the dead skin and make your skin glow by removing all the dirt from your skin pores.
Besides, sugar also naturally has the ability to fight the aging on your skin. It helps in removing harmful free radicals that make the aging process slower.
To make sugar scrub, you will need:
- Sugar: half a cup
- Coconut oil: 1/3 cup
- Sweet almond oil: 2 tablespoons
- Glycerin: 2 tablespoons
- Firstly, put these ingredients in a bowl and mix it well.
- Then you massage it on your affected area for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse it off with warm water.
You should store the sugar scrub in a cool and dry place for using 2 to 3 weeks.
30. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps ward off acne breakouts which are caused by viruses, harmful free radicals, and bacteria. It also helps to prevent your skin from the harmful ultraviolet radiation. It can also stimulate cell renewal as well as keep your skin moisturized.
- There is a large amount of vitamin E in vegetable oils, peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, broccoli, and spinach.
- It is recommended that the essential dose is 15 mg a day for adults. You should ask your doctor to have the best advice for you.
- It is not harmful or risky for you to eat foods rich in vitamin E. However, using too much vitamin E can cause serious health consequences.
Continue reading the next part of this writing to discover other healthy ways on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home!
31. Avoid Touching Your Face
- Bacteria and dirt on your hands may clog your pores and lead to acne if you usually touch your face. If you feel irritation because of acne, you can use a natural facial cleanser daily to eliminate excess dirt as well as reduce irritation.
- Besides, you should frequently wash your hands or using hand sanitizer when you go out in order keep them clean.
- Do not pop or squeeze your blemishes. It can make the scars develop more and more. Moreover, squeezing acne may even spread the bacteria further.
- Do not use your hair to cover blemishes. You should use ponytails, hair clips, or headbands to avoid this.
- It is also recommended by dermatologists that you should wash your hair if it is oily because the oil can move to your forehead and your face and cause breakouts
32. Do Exercise Regularly
Exercise can help to reduce stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. It also helps to strengthen your immune system to fight the viruses, bacteria, and harmful free radicals. It has an important role in removing acne and scars.
You should spend at least 10 minutes of intensive exercise such as soccer, hiking, or basketball or 30 minutes of moderate exercise such as recreational swimming or walking each day to have a healthy skin
33. Get Enough Sleep
- It is more effective, faster to produce collagen and repair cell when you are sleeping. You must get enough sleep for your body to heal itself to eliminate scars.
- Having a sleeping pattern helps to ensure a better sleep
- You should avoid consuming nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, and sugary drinks 4 to 6 hours before bedtime. These can make you sleepless
- A quiet, cool and dark environment can help you promote your sleep. You can use an eye mask or heavy curtains to block light. Remember to keep the temperature between 65 and 75°F to make you feel comfortable.
34. Vitamin A
Many researchers found that vitamin A which is also known as retinol can help to boost collagen production. It also helps you to protect your skin from ultraviolet radiation and harmful free radicals.
- There is a large amount of vitamin A in tuna, salmon, egg yolks, green leafy vegetables, yellow or orange fruits and carrots. There is no side effect in the natural sources of vitamin A.
- You can avoid unhealthy fats to raise the absorption of vitamin A in your body. Avoid hydrogenated oils, margarine, and processed food.
- It is recommended that the dose of Vitamin A is 700 to 900 micrograms a day. Takinghigh vitamin A doses may have toxic side-effects such as depression and birth defects.
35. Drinking Lots Of Water To Reduce Acne Scars
Dehydration can lead to dry skin. It can also help to weaken the immune system. This makes your body hard to heal surface wounds like acne scars.
- Keeping your face skin hydrated can also help to improve your skin’s elasticity. It can decrease the appearance of wrinkles as well as eliminate the acne scars.
- You should drink at least 8 ounces of water every 2 hours to hold your body hydrated.
- If you take caffeinated beverages, you should drink at least one liter of water for a cup of caffeine.
All of above tips are top 35 best ways on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home. If you want to know more about other natural beauty tips, you can go to visit our main Skin Care page.