16. Yogurt And Egg White Mask
- 1/8tsp sugar
- 1 Egg white
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- You beat one egg & separate the yolk from the white.
- And then, you mix sugar and yogurt to it finely.
- You practice it on your face.
- Finally, you wait until it dries & you wash your face with tepid water.
Yogurt helps prevent blemishes, and cleanse your face skin very well. In addition, sugar is one of the best natural exfoliators. So It cleanses, removes your dead skin cells, moisturizes & acts against early ageing symptoms.
17. Apply Baking Soda
In fact, baking soda paste (water and baking soda) is used as a tightener and scrub.
- You mix a small quantity of baking soda with fresh water.
- You massage into your face skin for one minute.
Baking soda, in addition, is an alkaline substance, which can remove your dead skin cells from your face; help tighten the pores, as well as soften your complexion. Before applying this mixture over your face, you practice on a small area such as your elbow and you should be sure that no allergic reactions occur.
There are many ways on how to tighten face skin, keep reading the writing to get more information!
18. Rice Flour And Cabbage Mask
- Few drops of olive oil or almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour
- 2-3 cabbage leaves
- Firstly, you grind and create a mixture of cabbage leaves.
- And you mix it finely with olive oil or almond oil and rice flour.
- Finally, you apply it on your skin face and keep it dry. After that, you wash it well with tepid water.
If your skin is oily, you can avoid using olive oil or almond oil in this pack. Furthermore, you can also use egg white to it. Perhaps you are wondering about the cabbage that is used in this mixture. But cabbage leaves are great known to prevent from loose skin and wrinkles. Olive oil and almond oil can moisturize the skin well.