To tighten your face skin, you can apply cucumber. It is also one of the greatest natural face skin toners, and has a rejuvenating and refreshing effect on skin. You can choose three following treatments on how to tighten face skin:
- You mash half a cucumber and then you squeeze it by a strainer to take its juice. You apply this juice over your face skin and keep it on till it dries. Finally, you wash it off with fresh water. You should follow this way every day.
- You can also mix 1 tablespoon of mashed cucumber and plain yogurt. You apply this mixture on your face and keep it on for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then you wash it off with tepid water. You should repeat twice or three times per week.
- You can also create a face mask with one egg white, two tablespoons of cucumber juice and vitamin E oil (three to five drops). You apply this mask over your face and neck, keep it on about 15 minutes, & then rinse it off with fresh water. You should use this mask once per week.
Lemon has vitamin C that helps promote collagen production. This also helps regenerate elasticity to your skin. Furthermore, lemon has astringent properties, which help tighten your skin and lower wrinkles as well as other symptoms of early aging.
- You squeeze some fresh lemon juice & rub it lightly on your neck and face skin. You keep it on about 5 to 10 minutes & then you wash your face with cool water. You should do this twice or three times per day and you should carry out with the good quality moisturizer.
- Alternatively, you can also mix the juice of one-half a lemon into a glass of cold water. You splash this mixture over your freshly washed face. You keep the lemon water to dry on your face. You should follow this way once or twice daily to see the best results.
27. Aloe Vera
One of the best treatments on how to tighten face skin is aloe vera. The malic acid of aloe vera gel can help improve the elasticity of the face skin & get rid of your skin sagging. In addition, it is also a natural moisturizer for the skin.
- You take the gel from one aloe vera leaf and apply it on your neck and face. You let it on about 15 to 20 minutes & then you rinse it off with tepid water. You should follow this way several times per week.
- Another way is to mix one spoon of aloe vera gel with one teaspoon of mayonnaise and honey. You apply this paste on your neck and face. You keep it on your face for 15 minutes. Finally, you wash your skin off with tepid water and then splash with cold water. You should do this way once per week to see the results.