Dull and dark skin, in fact, can be caused by environmental pollution, overexposure to the sun, a medical condition, stress, dry skin, use of products of chemical-based cosmetic, and poor lifestyle choices. You can save your money and time by using natural ways that will effectively whiten and brighten your skin complexion. Do you want to lighten skin quickly? Do you want to know which methods you can apply to lighten skin quickly at your own home? If your answer is “Yes”, then you should read this writing. In this article, EffectiveRemedies.com reveals to you top 70 healthy ways on how to whiten skin fast & naturally at home without any side effect. This writing listed the best solutions on how to whiten skin fast & safely from reliable sources. Nevertheless, it is only for the informational purpose and it is not aimed to give medical advice. Continue reading this writing to discover these 70 natural and healthy ways in more detail!
Top 70 Tips On How To Whiten Skin Fast & Naturally At Home
Combining a healthy diet with natural treatments for skin whitening will help your skin be whiter from the inside out. Here are the top healthy diet tips and natural home remedies for skin whitening that you can try following.
I. How To Whiten Skin Fast With Natural Herbs
1. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Licorice Root Extract
One of the best natural remedies for whitening skin is using licorice root extract. Licorice extract is an Ayurvedic remedy that cures many skin ailments, scars and dark circles as well. Japanese scientists identified the compound named glabridin in liquorice in the early 1990s, which absorbs UVB and UVA rays and works as an effective and powerful skin-whitening element. The glabridin present in licorice helps prevent the enzyme causing skin darkness because of sun exposure. Plus, this active compound reduces the production of melanin and balances skin cells as well. Here are two ways that explain you on how to whiten skin with licorice root extract:
- Way 1: You can apply licorice extract to your dark skin using a cotton ball prior to going to bed. Leave overnight and the next morning rinse with water. It’s advisable to repeat regularly for best results.
- Way 2: You need to prepare 2 to 5 drops of licorice extract, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of tomato juice, 1 cucumber and 1 tablespoon of sandalwood paste. Blend all the ingredients to make a paste and apply to your dark skin. Leave for around 20 to 30 minutes and rinse it off with water. It is recommended to repeat two times every week for best results.
2. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Bearberry Extract
Bearberry extract is known for its natural astringent and skin lightening properties. It is used widely in cosmetic products. It contains two active compounds, called arbutin and hydroquinone, which contain amazing effects on the dark skin. Plus, these properties prevent melanin production and lighten skin as well. The natural hydroquinone, named carcinogenic, comprised of anti-oxidant properties which increase cell turnover and cleanses skin, effectively removing old skin cells to make the skin brighter. You can follow two ways below:
- Way 1: Take full strength bearberry extract and add it to your regular moisturizing or lotion cream. Then, apply to your dark skin and repeat every day for best results.
- Way 2: You can dilute bearberry extract in some water. Later apply to your dark skin and repeat two times every day for best results.
3. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Almond Oil And Banana Pack
Banana is rich in vitamins B6 and C, which aid in improving the collagen production in the skin, thus helping to maintain skin elasticity and suppleness as well. Additionally, vitamin C aids in improving skin complexion. Almond oil is a great natural oil that helps to improve overall skin health. Vitamins A, D and E found in almonds act as natural antioxidants for promoting skin health. Further, due to its amazing anti-inflammatory properties, almonds aid in soothing skin allergies and infections. Furthermore, it gives the skin protection from the harmful UV rays, improves blood circulation throughout your skin and aids in lightening dark circles. How to whiten skin with this pack? Follow these steps below:
- Firstly, you prepare 1 ripe banana and 1 tsp of almond oil.
- Then, mash the banana well until you gain a smooth paste and to it add the almond oil.
- Mix well and later apply on your clean face.
- Allow it to stay for twenty minutes and finally, wash off well by using water.
4. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Mulberry Extract
General speaking, the mulberry extract is used in cosmetic products. It helps prevent tyrosinase activity- a major determinant of melanin production. Plus, it has beneficial phenolic flavonoids, including quercetin, gallic acid, and fatty acids like linoleic acid and palmitic, which all very beneficial for your skin. Here’s the method that explains you on how to whiten skin with mulberry extract:
- Simply, you just need to take the mulberry extract and add it to any skin lotion.
- Then, apply this mix to the dark skin.
- You should repeat two times daily for best results.
5. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Sandalwood & Orange Peel Pack
Sandalwood has been used for the treatment of skin problems since ancient times. It holds a vital place in Ayurvedic treatment. Plus, it exfoliates and tones your skin at one time. Oranges are a rich source of vitamin C and calcium. Vitamin C is necessary for neutralizing your skin damage caused due to the oxidative stress and harmful free radicals. Moreover, this fruit contains the natural bleaching properties that help in fading suntan and dark patches and improve skin tone efficiently. Follow these instructions below:
- You prepare 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder and 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder.
- In a glass bowl, mix the two ingredients together and add a little water to it to get a thick consistency.
- Then, apply it on clean neck and face, and massage for 5 minutes.
- Keep it on for about 15 minutes and wash it off by using water.
6. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Milk Cream And Walnut Pack
This pack is also a great remedy on how to whiten skin naturally. Milk cream is the best and greatest natural moisturizer for excessive flaky and dry skin. Plus, it is one of the best natural home remedies for bags and dark circles under eyes. Especially, it works as one soothing skin toner that aids in improving skin tone and giving an immediate healthy glow to your skin. Walnuts, on the other hand, are packed with antioxidants, B vitamins and vitamin E that can neutralize skin damage caused due to oxidative stress and free radicals and slow the process of aging, which in turn improve overall skin health. Moreover, it nourishes and moisturizes your skin from within and enhances regeneration of new cells and aids in revitalizing damaged cells and, thus improving skin complexion.
- You prepare about 4-5 walnuts and 1 tablespoon of milk cream.
- Next, soak these walnuts in water for an hour and then, mash them into one thick paste.
- To it, add the milk cream and mix well. After this, apply this mixture on your clean neck and face and massage in a soft circular motion for about 5 minutes.
- Keep it on for twenty minutes and wash off by using water.
7. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Milk And Strawberry Pack
The juice of strawberries is extremely effective in curing blemishes and acne or pimple scars and decreasing skin damage caused due to harmful UV rays thanks to its ellagic acid. In addition, it is a rich source of folic acid and vitamin C, which improve the production of collagen and helps in new skin cells’ regeneration. How to whiten skin fast with this pack? You can do as follows:
- The first step is to prepare 2 ripe strawberries together with 1 tbsp of raw milk.
- Then, make a smooth paste by mashing the ripe strawberries and adding raw milk to it and mixing well.
- After this, apply this mixture on your clean face and leave it to stay for twenty minutes. At last, wash off with water.
8. How To Whiten Skin Fast with Pumpkin Mask
Basically, pumpkin is rich in antioxidants and exfoliating acids as well. Pumpkin helps in getting rid of dead cells and is a skin lightening agent as well. Besides, it contains vitamins A and C, and beta-carotene, all of which aid in brightening and lightening the skin. How to whiten skin with pumpkin mask? Follow these simple steps below:
- Prepare 2 tsp of pumpkin puree and ½ tsp each of milk and honey. For the pumpkin puree, you cut a pumpkin into a few pieces at first. Then, boil them and place them in one immersion blender.
- After this, mix all the ingredients milk till you attain a uniform paste.
- Now apply this paste to the face and keep it on for around 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
- You can try this prior to going to sleep in the night.
9. How To Whiten Skin Fast with Coconut Milk Whitening Mask
Coconut milk is great for the skin whether applied or ingested topically. It is a powerhouse of vitamins A and C, iron, calcium, and natural proteins which give a radiant and smooth skin. In addition, coconut milk contains moisturizing properties, which can eliminate the symptoms of dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema. Moreover, the natural fatty acids found in it can help treat irritated and dry skin and take harmful bacteria out of your skin. The lemon juice in this mask acts as one bleaching agent. Thus, all the ingredients act together excellently to brighten and lighten your skin.
- Firstly, prepare 4 almonds, 2 teaspoons of coconut milk, 1teaspoon of milk powder together with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Next, soak these almonds overnight and peel their skin in the morning, and then grind them to one smooth paste.
- Thereafter, add coconut milk, milk powder and lemon juice to it, and mix well.
- Now apply this mask on your clean skin and wash with fresh water after 20-30 minutes.
- For best results, apply this mask twice to thrice a week.
10. How To Whiten Skin Fast with Lavender Essential Oil
This oil is used in many soaps and skin creams as it contains calming effects. Plus, it comes with the wonderful healing properties that can remove scars and marks from the skin. With regular application, this oil can brighten your skin tone and make it flawless and radiant. Here’s the method that explains you on how to whiten skin with lavender essential oil:
- Mix about 3 to 4 drops of lavender essential oil with 1 tbsp of carrier oil.
- Then, apply this mix onto the skin and keep it on for 20-30 minutes or overnight.
- Do this process before you go to bed every night.
11. How To Whiten Skin Fast with Orange Essential Oil
Orange essential oil helps to promote the collagen production, thereby combating signs of aging like dark spots and wrinkles. Besides, it protects your skin from the damage of the UV rays.
- First of all, take few drops each of orange essential oil and coconut or jojoba oil.
- Mix together the two oils and massage onto your area to be treated for 4-5 minutes.
- Leave for a couple of minutes and wash by using warm water.
- You should do this process every day for 1-2 weeks.
12. How To Whiten Skin Fast with Neroli Essential Oil
For people having oily skin, neroli oil acts well for skin lightening. Neroli essential oil can also be beneficial for scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks thanks to its ability to revive the skin at the cellular level. Here’s the method about how to whiten skin fast with this oil:
- Firstly, blend several drops of neroli oil and 1 tbsp of carrier oil and next, apply onto your skin.
- Massage for a couple of minutes and keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After this, wipe by using a cotton pad or damp cloth.
- It’s advised to repeat this method every day for a few days.
13. How To Whiten Skin Fast with Pineapple & Papaya Face Mask
Pineapple fruit has compounds acting as tyrosinase inhibitors, thus whitening skin. It also aids in cleansing and softening your skin and acts towards rejuvenating the dull and dry skin, which offers a glow to the face. Due to its alpha-hydroxy acids, it helps in slowing down the process of aging. Papaya can cure dark circles and heals lesions or wounds on your skin. You can decrease the wrinkles and aging signs by consuming papaya juice regularly. Plus, vitamin C housed in papaya plays the main role in producing collagen and new skin cells in your body. Moreover, it consists of the antioxidants that combat against the free radicals, hence preventing the skin damage. Last but not least, this fruit contains the natural enzyme called papain, which comes with strong bleaching agents and this helps in healing and whitening the skin. Thus, this fruit pack is great for a fair and soft smooth complexion skin. Follow these instructions below:
- Prepare 150g each of fresh papaya and fresh pineapple, together with 1 tbsp of honey.
- Place diced pineapple and papaya in one blender and blend until a thick consistency is formed.
- Shift thick paste in one bowl and add honey (1tbsp) and mix well.
- Then, apply this paste on the face with gently circular rubs. Keep this mask on for 10-15 minutes.
- At last, wash the fruit mask by using splashes of cold water.
14. How To Whiten Skin Fast With Cedarwood Essential Oil
This oil suits all skin types from oily to combination skin. This oil has a lot of beneficial effects on your skin. It’s antiseptic, astringent, antifungal and one good skin tonic as well. It prevents acne problem and manages the secretion of sebum, thereby helping to maintain a clear and bright skin. How to whiten skin fast with cedarwood essential oil? Here are detailed guides:
- Mix several drops of cedarwood oil with 1 tbsp of jojoba or bergamot oil and apply on your affected area.
- Wash with lukewarm water after a few minutes.
- Do this daily till desired results are achieved.
15. How To Whiten Skin Fast with Avocado And Honey Face Mask
Avocado is well known for its skin softening and moisturizing properties. Additionally, this fruit can help to reduce inflammation that comes from acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Furthermore, it is loaded with vitamins A, C and E which help reduce signs of aging. Honey is rich in antioxidants that help eliminate the age spots. This pack can be used in both winters and summers. People having oily skin should use this pack.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 avocado. Next, scoop the avocado’s flesh and mash it until you attain a thick pulp.
- Add a tbsp of honey to it and mix well. Before applying the face pack, you need to cleanse your face by using lukewarm water.
- Then, gently apply the paste on face and neck. Wash thoroughly by using splashes of cold water after 8-10 minutes.
16. How To Whiten Skin Fast with Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed extract have several plant compounds, consisting of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs). The report, published in the Winter 2003 issue of “Journal of Medicinal Food,” states: “Grape seed extract can protect the body from sun damage”. Particularly, the sun can damage the skin by causing pigment changes, wrinkles, and skin cancer. It is also high in antioxidants, essential minerals and vitamins. Plus, it comprises of antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral qualities. It helps in keeping the overall health of your skin and making it lighter and brighter. How to whiten skin fast with grape seed extract? Follow these directions below:
- Wet your skin at first and take several drops of grape seed extract in the hands and now apply this on your skin.
- Massage for about 1-2 minutes and wash with water afterwards.
- This process should be repeated every day.
17. Apple Face Mask
Apple not only keeps you healthy but also provides you flawless skin. Apple contains the antioxidant agent that will help in preventing premature aging and wrinkles. Besides, apple is a rich source of copper, chorine, zinc, phosphorus, iron and magnesium, all of which will aid in skin whitening. Further, studies have found that this fruit contains abundant amounts of elastin and collagen, which helps to keep the skin young.
- You will need to prepare 1 apple, 1egg yolk and 2 tablespoon milk. Next, skin the apple and then put it in one blender.
- Add the milk and mix well. Later add the egg yolk to this and blend once again. Shift the paste in one bowl. After that, apply it on your skin.
- Leave the mask to remain for 7-10 minutes and gently wash by using splashes of lukewarm water.
18. How To Whiten Skin Fast With Sandalwood Face Mask
This mask helps to soften skin offering it one natural pink glow. Plus, it is excellent for removing blemishes, and preventing of acne outbreak as well. Here is the recipe that explains you on how to whiten skin fast with sandalwood:
- Mix 2 tbsp of sandalwood powder with rose water to make a paste.
- You need to clean your face by using water before applying the paste. Leave this mask to remain for 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, wash your face clean with cold water.
19. Castor Oil, Cream, And Honey Face Mask
Castor oil is a great source of ricinoleic acid, one monounsaturated fatty acid and the ricinoleic acid brings anti-bacterial properties to this oil. Hence, using castor oil every day on your acne helps to remove pimples and blemishes as well. This mask gives skin prevention from losing the natural elasticity of it. This mask also helps to slow down skin aging process.
- First of all, take 50g of fresh cream, 1 tbsp of castor oil and 1 tbsp of honey and. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Make sure your face has to be cleaned before applying this face mask.
- Then, apply this mask on the face and leave it to remain for 10-15 minutes.
II. Healthy Diet Tips For Skin Whitening
Facial skin is very sensitive and delicate, so it needs to be whitened from the inside out. You should include these skin whitening foods and drinks into your daily diet plan:
1. Drinks For Skin Whitening
- Option 1: Drink about a glass of the cold milk before you go to bed daily.
- Option 2: Drink about a glass of the warm water that is mixed with 1 tsp of the lemon juice & 1 tsp of the pure honey each morning.
- Option 3: Boil about a glass of water, then you let it cool down slightly. Next, you add about 5 to 6 mint leaves into it. You cover & let it sit for around 4 minutes. Finally, you drink it daily at any time of a day.
2. Drink Water Regularly
Drinking at least eight glasses of water everyday can help push the unwanted urea out of your body. This can improve your blood circulation, which will eventually show in your skin. You can even add a slice of lemon to your water for better results.
3. Maintain A Healthy And Balanced Diet
You are what you eat. So, if you eat too much processed food, it will definitely show on your skin.
By maintaining a balanced diet, you will be able to boost your skin’s texture and give your skin a healthy glow. Although it may take some time, having a healthy diet can also whiten your skin gradually. In addition, eating a balanced diet will get all the vitamins and minerals you need.