IV. How To Whiten Skin Fast With At Home Natural Treatments
1. Aloe Vera
One of the best ways how to whiten skin fast is aloe vera. Aloe vera gel can reduce hyperpigmentation and regenerate your skin’s original color. One of the main reasons of uneven skin tone is hyperpigmentation.
Furthermore, the cooling property of aloe vera helps rebuild damaged tissue, and restore new cells, which is very important for beautiful skin. Using aloe vera gel not only whitens dark spots, but also improves your overall skin complexion.
- Firstly, you cut the outside layers of one aloe vera leaf. Then you squeeze out the thick.
- And you apply the gel on your skin.
- You keep it on for about half an hour
- Finally, you rinse it off with water.
- You should repeat this at least twice per day for two weeks.
You can also buy aloe vera leaves in the market, if you do not plant aloe vera at home.
Vitamin C is the most important element in skin care that you can receive in abundance from oranges. In addition, oranges have bleaching properties, which can whiten your skin tone.
In fact, if you drink fresh orange juice regularly, it can greatly improve the whole texture of your skin and supple it. To whiten your skin, you can use the following way.
- You make a paste by mixing orange juice (2 tablespoons) with powdered turmeric. And then you apply this paste on your neck and face before bedtime. You can also use it on your legs and hands. Finally, you rinse it off in the next morning. You should do this daily.
Recommended reading: 28 best natural solutions for removing rosacea on face fast.
3. How To Whiten Skin Fast & Naturally With Honey
Honey helps whiten and moisturize your skin. Dry skin, which is a common factor, leads to your uneven skin tone. Antibacterial properties in honey can help fade age acne scars and spots. Regularly applying honey on the face can help to whiten the skin naturally by decreasing acne spots on the face.
- You use raw honey to your face; keep it on for about a few minutes. Then you rinse it off with tepid water. This simple way will help eliminate your dead skin cells, make your skin whiter than before. You should practice this once daily.
- To make a skin-whitening mask, you mix 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of powdered milk, ½ tsp of almond oil, and lemon juice. Then you mix them together and apply it lightly on your skin. You keep it on for about 10 to 15 minutes. Finally, you rinse it off with cool water. You should repeat this every other day.
There are many healthy and effective ways on how to whiten skin fast and naturally at home, keep reading to learn more!
Yogurt has many nutrients, which are good for your skin. It also has lactic acid that has whitening properties. Plain yogurt contains moisturizing agents residing that will hydrate the dry skin. In addition, it comes with exfoliating agents that act as a face scrub to remove dead cells and other impurities from the skin. Moreover, yogurt consists of anti-aging agents that can thwart free radicals causing fine lines and fading wrinkles. The following ways are suitable for all kinds of skin.
- You rub yogurt onto your skin gently. You keep it on for about a few minutes. Then you rinse it off with tepid water. You should practice this once daily for some weeks to notice a positive change in your complexion.
- Another way, you can mix fresh yogurt (one tablespoon) and ½ tbsp of honey. Then you use this mixture on your neck and face. You keep it on for about 10 to 15 minutes. Finally, you rinse it off with water. You should repeat this daily to make your skin tone better.
- You can also combine some tsp of oatmeal and a little lemon juice to yogurt to create a thick paste. Then you use it as a face skin mask. This way will also help make your skin supple.
5. Gram Flour
One of the best ingredients on how to whiten skin fast is gram flour. It contains various nutrients, which help protect your skin very healthy. It has long been used across Southeast Asia and India as it helps to brighten and lighten skin. It comes with skin lightening and skin cleansing characteristics that are helpful for the treatment of different skin problems. When you use the following way every other day, it will help eliminate excess oil from your face skin.
- Firstly, you mix a little water with some gram flour or rose water to create a thick paste.
- Then you spread it on your face, legs and hands.
- You keep it on till the paste dries. Finally, you rinse it off with water.
Lemons have the acidic property, which works as a natural whitening agent for your skin. Furthermore, they are rich in vitamin C that encourages new cell growth. Lemons also have antioxidants, which are very good for your skin complexion. It also helps to remove other skin problems like blemishes, blackheads and wrinkles. Moreover, it helps to keep your skin pores younger looking and firm in a simple way due to its anti aging properties. There are three ways on how to whiten skin fast, you can follow:
- Way 1: You dip one cotton ball in squeezed lemon juice. Then you use it directly on the face skin. You can rub a slice of lemon directly on your skin and let the juice to stick finely to your skin. You keep it on for an hour and then rinse your face with water. You should repeat this once per day. This simple way will surely whiten your skin tone and can also stop the development of spots and scars on your face.
- Way 2: You mix lemon juice (3 teaspoons) and turmeric powder (1 teaspoon) or tomato juice to create a paste. Then you apply the paste on your skin and keep it on for 30 minutes. Finally, you rinse it off with water. You should practice this once daily.
- Way 3: Alternatively, you mix together lemon juice (1 teaspoon), powdered milk and honey. Then you use it on your skin and then you keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off. You should practice this daily.
Note: When you are using these ways, you are sure that your skin has no open wounds.
7. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Papaya
Papaya is one of the ways on how to whiten skin fast effectively. It is used in different beauty treatments including whitening your skin tone. Papaya is believed to have natural bleaching properties. The different nutrients in it will help your skin whiten with health. Using papaya on the skin helps to lighten, brighten and whiten the skin tone. Papaya also helps in curing the problems such as cleanse acne, discoloration, whitening the teeth, freckles and age spots as well.
- Way 1: you can eat papaya as the fruit. The cleansing properties of papaya can cleanse your skin of impurities, which could be causing your skin to darken.
- Way 2: You rub the inside of a papaya on the face. Then you allow it to dry. Finally, you rinse your face with cool water, pat it dry. This way will make your skin whiten. You should practice this daily.
- Way 3: You mash one ripe papaya and then mix it with one glass of squeezed lemon juice. You massage this mixture on your face and neck. You keep it on for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water. You should practice this at least once per week to see a visible result in your skin tone.
Cucumber can bind collagen and ensure that your skin is supple as well as firm. Firm and supple skin often has a white and even skin tone. Furthermore, cucumber has a cooling ability on your skin. Cucumber is also rich in minerals and vitamins that are best for skin care. Plus, cucumber juice comes with natural skin lightening property which ultimately helps to naturally improve skin tone. Mild bleaching property housed in cucumber increases fairness in face. Last but not least, cucumber juice can treat skin problems like dry skin, acne, pigmentation, oily skin and prevents skin from any damages. All skin types can use cucumber.
- Way 1: you put cucumber slices directly on your face skin. And keep them on for about a few minutes, then you take them off. Finally, you wash your skin with tepid water. You should practice this twice daily.
- Way 2: you grate a cucumber, and then you mix with honey to create a spot-reducing mask. Then you apply this mask on your neck and face. You keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Finally, you wash it off with cool water. You should practice this twice daily to see effective results.
- Way 3: You can also make a mixture by mixing cucumber juice and one teaspoon of lemon juice. You use it on your face. You keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes or till it dries. Finally, you rinse it off with fresh water. You should practice this once daily.
9. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Turmeric
Indian women have been used turmeric for healthy, clear, younger looking as well as beautiful skin since ancient time. Turmeric is used to improve your skin complexion. It can help develop the type of melanin content to have an even skin tone. In addition, turmeric has antioxidant and antiseptic properties that are very good for your skin’s health. Turmeric is also effective in skin irritation, pigmentation and blemishes due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Further, turmeric powder helps keep you look younger by treating and preventing dry skin.
- Way 1: You mix milk cream and turmeric powder to make a thick mixture. Then you practice this mixture on your skin. You let it to dry. Finally, you rinse it off with warm water. You should do this regularly to see the effective result.
- Way 2: You mix gram flour (2 teaspoons), turmeric powder (one-half teaspoon) and lemon juice (one teaspoon). Then you apply this mask. You keep it on for about 20 to 25 minutes or till it dries. Finally, you take off the dried mask; you wash your skin with tepid water.
Keep reading the article to get more ways on how to whiten skin fast!
Removing old skin cells is the best way to support the development of your new skin cells to make your skin tone better. Oatmeal helps exfoliate your skin, keeping it supple and soft.
- Way 1: you mix tomato juice with oatmeal and you practice the mixture on the face. You keep it on for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water. While washing, rub it lightly in order that the oatmeal can remove the dead skin cells. You should repeat this daily.
- Way 2: you mix oatmeal powder (one teaspoon), a pinch of turmeric with lemon juice (a few drops) to create a thick paste. You apply it on your skin and let it dry. You rinse off the dry paste with water. You should practice this once daily.
You should follow these natural ways on how to whiten your skin fast. However, remember that these are effective ways but will waste time and patience to reach your desired goal.