Milk is an abundant source of calcium. Calcium, as well as many chemical elements plays an important role in the body. Proper calcium supplement also helps you restore the skin color. In addition, milk includes lactic acid which decreases skin’s pigmentation, leading to making the skin whiter.
- You take the bowl of warm water and milk. Then you dip your washcloth in this.
- Next, you take out and wring the washcloth to eliminate to excessive milk. Now you use this cloth to rub your skin gently.
- When the cloth is dry, you dip it again deeply and repeat the process.
- You repeat the cycle of soaking and rubbing for about 3-4 times.
- You should practice this once per day, preferably after taking bath.
You may repeat this twice per week after two weeks.
12. How to Whiten Skin Using Rice Powder
In Asian countries, women have used rice powder and rice water to whiten their skin. Rice is an abundant source of para aminobenzoic acid which works as a natural sunscreen. A study carried out with rice bran extracts, which has proven its skin lightening, hydrating, and anti aging effects as well on your skin.
You will need:
- ½- 1 cup of uncooked rice
- Warm water
- You need to grind the rice into powder.
- Then you mix enough milk to the rice powder to create a paste. You can use water to create this paste, when you are allergic to milk.
- Next, you apply this rice powder mixture to your face & neck.
- You keep it for about 20-30 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- You should repeat 2-3 times per week.
13. Citrus Fruits Peels
The membranes and peels of citrus fruits have hesperidin, which is a bioflavonoid. You can usually add citrus fruits in the diet, here is a way on how to whiten skin fast by using the orange peels.
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of dried orange peel powder
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- Firstly, you need to grind the orange peels into powder.
- Then you mix plain yogurt with the orange peel powder and make a paste.
- Next you apply this mixture on your face & neck.
- You keep it there for about 20-30 minutes and then rinse off with water.
You should repeat 2-3 times per week.