6. Garlic Juice
The garlic oil or juice which is extracted from these good quality garlic cloves will provide you with the amazing benefits. You can use the garlic juice for curing respiratory problems, a common cold, tuberculosis, and some other intestinal disorders and alleviating bronchitis, asthma, and sinusitis.
Rather than buying this garlic juice from some stores, you may prepare it at home to get maximum benefits. For making it, you have 2 methods i.e. one is cold pressed and the other is roasted garlic clove juice. The cold pressed is made with fresh cloves and the other is prepared with roasted garlic cloves. Therefore, you can select either of them which you like to prepare this garlic juice. Know here how to use garlic for sinus infection:
- Fresh garlic cloves
- A plastic garlic peeler
- A garlic press
- A muslin cloth
- A coffee strainer
- An airtight glass container
- A spatula
- Before starting this way, you must remember that hundreds of cloves of garlic are used to prepare a few ounces of garlic juice.
- Therefore, you take garlic cloves depending on your required amount of garlic juice.
- Now, you peel off the skin of these garlic cloves by using the plastic garlic peeler.
- Then, you pour these garlic cloves into a blender and blend them finely for a few minutes to create a puree.
- Or, you may also use the garlic press to crush them directly.
- Now, you take the muslin cloth and place it in a bowl.
- Then, you strain the garlic puree and use a spatula to press the pulp to collect the garlic juice from this puree.
- Or, you may use the coffee strainer to filter this once again to take pure juice without pulp in it.
- After that, you transfer the garlic juice into the airtight glass container.
- Next, you store it properly in your refrigerator and use it as needed to treat a sinus infection.
- You may spray it on the dishes or salads and have them to cure the infection.
- However, if you want to replace this garlic juice, you may replace this garlic juice (1/2 teaspoon) with chopped garlic (1 teaspoon) or minced garlic (1/2 teaspoon) or garlic powder (1/8 teaspoon).
- You should continue using the garlic juice into your daily diet to treat a sinus infection.
7. Garlic Oil
Another form of garlic cloves is garlic oil that is used to cure many beauty and health problems including a sinus infection.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup of virgin olive oil
- An airtight container
- At first, you pour olive oil into a saucepan.
- Then, you add the chopped or crushed garlic cloves into it.
- Next, you place this pan on the flame over medium-low heat.
- Now, you let it heat for a few minutes and then put off the flame.
- After that, you wait for a few minutes until the oil gets cool.
- Now, you strain this oil into the airtight container by using a strainer.
- Finally, you apply this oil to these areas such as around your nose, forehead, neck, and chest to get relief from this problem.
- You have to apply it daily to clear out the blocked sinusitis.
8. Avocado & Garlic For Sinus Infection
Here are easy instructions on how to use garlic for sinus infection:
- Mashed avocado
- Garlic cloves
- Firstly, you crush garlic cloves and mash avocado finely.
- Then, you add them into a small bowl
- Next, you stir them well to make a garlic dip.
- Finally, you have this dip with the garlic bread or bread.
- You should have it regularly to cure the sinusitis completely.
9. Garlic For Sinus Infection With Water, And Turmeric
Turmeric contains therapeutic effects on infections and cold. In addition, the oils and curcumin found in turmeric help prevent inflammation. When combined along with anti-bacterial agents of garlic give relief from sinus. To know how to use garlic for sinus infection, you should follow the way below:
- 2 to 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric power
- 1 cup of water
- A saucepan or pot
- At first, you take the saucepan and place it on the flame over low heat.
- Then, you pour water into it and let it boil over medium heat.
- Next, you add garlic cloves into the boiling water and then boil it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, you add turmeric powder to this and stir them well.
- After that, you put off the heat and then pour it into a clean cup.
- Finally, you have this juice or soup to treat a sinus infection.
- You should have it regularly to get relief from a sinus problem completely.
10. Garlic For Sinus Infection With Tomato Juice, Lemon Juice, & Celery Salt
Vitamin C is necessary for treating sinus infection because it can cure the swelling caused due to a sinus infection. And tomato is full of fiber and vitamin C that can remove the embarrassing problems of a sinus infection. Lemon, on the other hand, consists of many antiviral substances that can fight the sinus infection.
Daily usage of garlic will definitely keep a sinus infection away!
- 1 tablespoon of garlic (chopped)
- 1 cup of tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot sauce
- A pinch of celery salt
- A saucepan
- You will start this way by taking the saucepan and then pour tomato juice into it.
- Next, you boil this juice for a few minutes and add the remaining ingredients into it.
- Now, you stir them well and let it boil for a few minutes.
- After that, you put off the heat and then pour this hot mixture into a clean glass.
- Finally, you drink this juice to cure a sinus problem.
- For getting quick relief from the sinus infection, you must drink this juice for at least twice per day to clear out the sinus infection and its symptoms.