Summer is coming to town, followed by so many vibrant outdoor activities. You know that this is also the high time you can relax, go on a long holiday and show off your healthy skin on the beach. Looking at the colorful picture of the sea, it is sure that you cannot bear rushing to the beach immediately. But suddenly, you realize that you have got a real problem – your skin will go on a strike once you let it be exposed to the direct sun ray. In other words, you have to suffer from suntan which is the main reason why you cannot confidently put on your favorite outfits to enjoy the colorful life of summer. You may feel so irritated and bored because the suntan symptom prevents you so much from participating in many fun outdoor activities and always look around for the magical ways to help you get rid of this frustrating situation.
You are also like so many people with the same situation – looking for the best methods to deal with suntan but not all of you know that the natural ingredients can become the effective source to turn your dream true. Mastering the demand of most of those who are suffering from suntan, Effective Remedies is so glad to reveal to you the list of 31 best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for skin suntanned in hopes of providing you with safe and efficient natural remedies to help you mitigate the suntan situation quickly. All the remedies are totally natural, not like any other chemical products, so if you can apply these methods on your skin, it can become stronger and less sensitive to the sun, at the same time, bring about your certain confidence.
Top 31 Best Natural Diy Anti-Tan Beauty Masks For Suntanned Skin
1. Apply Mask Made From Gram Flour To Get Rid Of Suntan
Starting the list of the best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin with gram flour, you can get surprised of the benefits that it may bring to your skin: it not just removes the tan thoroughly but also gives your skin a bright and shiny look. According to some studies, using gram in beauty care is an old trick that has been used for a long time whenever women tend to catch suntan symptom. Towards the suntan, gram flour can take its high effect on soothing your skin effectively. The full recipe of anti-tan face mask made from gram flour is as followed
- First of all, you will need: gram flour, plain yogurt, some aloe vera gel, spoons and a mixing bowl
- In the bowl, you put 2 tablespoons of gram flour in it
- Then add 1 to 1,5, teaspoon plain yogurt into the flour
- Continue to add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- Mix all the ingredients well to get a smooth thick paste
- Spread this mask on your skin evenly. You can also apply this paste on your leg or hands as well.
- Do this method 1-2 times per week for the best result.
2. Maintain Bright Skin With Papaya And Honey Face Mask
Going to the next DIY anti-tan beauty masks for skin suntanned, you are introduced about the combination of papaya and honey. This kind of delicious fruit is extracted to remove the suntan from your skin by the using of helpful enzymes presented in papaya. The enzymes in papaya are responsible for slowing down the production of fine lines and wrinkles well by struggling with free radicals. Such enzyme also contains powerful skin-lightening compounds which are intensive in getting rid of sun tan and the appearance of blemishes or scar. If you want to exfoliate or restore the strength of your skin, you should really use papaya. Remember to mix it with anti-aging honey to maintain the moisturized skin during the hot weather of summer.
- To make this face pack to do away with suntan, you will need to prepare 1/2 cup of chopped papaya pulp, use a fork to mash it first, then you add this paste 1 tablespoon honey and mix both of these ingredients thoroughly until it gets smooth
- Apply this mask on your clean face for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with clean water.
EffectiveRemedies Partner Solutions
Ask a Doctor Online and Get Answers in Minutes, Anytime!
Have medical questions? Keep asking questions to a Verified Expert until you get the answer you need.
3. Combine Yogurt And Oat To Deal With Suntan
Yogurt is nutritious food for health, especially the immune system of people. Oat is also a kind of healthy cereals providing you enough energy for a whole day activity. But more than that, yogurt and oat can be a perfect couple to brighten your face skin when it tends to be darker by sunburn.
It can be said that this face mask is among the best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for skin suntanned because each of these ingredients brings with it certain utility. Oatmeal is comprised of 18 amino acids and hypo allergenic compounds which are very beneficial to repair damaged skin, suntanned skin in specific, reduce blemishes, rashes. Using oatmeal for skin also means that your skin will be free from impurities as oatmeal can provide gentle exfoliation absorbing all the harmful dirt on your skin, besides, soften and lighten your skin well. Meanwhile, yogurt can help to cleanse your skin, disinfect your pores and revitalize your skin texture. The lactic acid in the yogurt can help to soothe your irritation on the skin including sunburn. The antibacterial and antifungal compounds of yogurt are extracted to cleanse your skin thoroughly protecting your skin from being affected by severe outside impact.
- Starting with this face mask, you will need to prepare 1 tablespoon of finely ground oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and some drops of honey
- First, you mix oatmeal and yogurt together in a small bowl
- Then, warm up the honey (you should warm up a spoon in hot water first and then put some honey on the spoon
- Put the honey into the mixture and stir it well
- Wash your face and remove makeup carefully
- Then you apply this mask on your face gently for 10 minutes
- To finish you use warm water to rinse the face off and pat your skin dry.
4. Extract Tomato, Aloe Vera And Masoor Daal To Remove Dark Skin
Talking about skin care products, no one would not mention the appearance of tomato and aloe vera.
And the DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin also not ignore the appearance of these beneficial ingredients. The mixture of these ingredients with masoor daal is proven to be one of the best natural remedies to remove the suntan, provide enough hydration to your skin with aloe vera and exfoliate your skin with masoor daal. Masoor can take strong effect in clearing your skin under the suntan situation. Aloe vera contains plant steroids which are added to soothe your burning and inflammation on your skin excellently. Meanwhile, the tomato helps to rejuvenate the skin your revitalize it thoroughly.
- If you want to be free from suntan skin, it is time to do this mask with tomato pulp, aloe vera gel, and masoor daal.
- First, you soak 1 tablespoon of masoor daal under the water in 20 minutes and make it like paste
- Then, you add in this paste 1 tablespoon of tomato pulp and aloe vera gel and mix all ingredients well
- After that, you apply this mask to your face skin and massage it gently
- Keep the mask there for 20 minutes and rinse the mask off with water and pat your skin dry.
5. Make Mask From Cucumber, Lemon Juice And Rose Water
Among the best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin, there emerges the mixture of cucumber and lemon juice which is considered a very efficient method to help you remove the suntan easily. Both of these ingredients are potent natural bleaching agents. In the lemon juice, there is the rich source of citric acid and vitamin C which is an intensive antioxidant able to control the damage caused by radicals. Lemon juice combined with rose water and cucumber – 2 other kinds of cooling agents will make a perfect remedy help soothe the blemished skin, lighten your skin tone, defeat age spots, lightening tan and dark spots thoroughly.
One notice you need to remember is that sunscreen with high SPF is a must if you want to apply this method because the acidic nature from the juice can cause your skin to absorb the UV rays from the sun easily.
- To make this anti-tan mask, you will need to prepare cucumber juice, some rose water, some lemon juice
- First, you will prepare a bowl with 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice already inside (to get the cucumber juice, you just need to simply grate a cucumber and press to extract its juice through a sieve.
- Add into the bowl with 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Mix it with 1 teaspoon rose water
- You mix all ingredients thoroughly and then apply this solution to your skin gently
- Leave the mask there for 15-20 minutes, then you wash the mask off to finish
- Reapply this process a few times each week to be free from suntan fast.
6. No Scare Of Honey With Carrot And Honey Mask
In the list of best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin, vitamin D carrot and anti-aging honey are said to make a great mask for your sunburn skin. Carrot is not just good for eyesight, but the vitamin A, D from it can affect positively on your skin, especially it gets dry and itchy by the sun rays. Meanwhile, the honey can provide your skin with enough moisture to keep it elastic all the time. Both carrot and honey are comprised of antioxidants and antiseptics properties which are geared to combat with germs and protect your skin well from the harmful free radicals.
- Now, to make this wonderful face mask, you will need 2 medium carrots, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 lemon with astringent and acidic properties inside.
- First, you need to peel the carrots thoroughly and have them steamed until soft
- Use fork to mash the carrot to get creamy form
- Mix all other ingredients with carrot, don't forget to add in the mixture some drops of lemon juice
- Then, take a spoon to take a small amount of this mixture to apply to your skin massaging gently
- Leave it there for 5 minutes and then use clean water to rinse it off and pat your skin dry.
7. Lemon And Potato Juice – Magical Recipe To Call Back Glow Skin
Potato juice is an amazing ingredient for you to deal with suntanned skin. If you are facing with stubborn suntan symptom, then it is suggestible that you should try on potato juice now as it contains so much of vitamin C which is extracted to maintain your toned and youthful glow. Potato’s starchiness keeps the high content of water to give your skin hydrated feeling and looking. Besides, with the ability to combat with harmful toxins, the potato can give your skin smooth fine lines, plus reduce your dark spots and inflammation from pimples. Potato by itself is really an effective source of keeping your skin stay away from suntan by creating several kinds of DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin, but it will be more wonderful if combined with lemon juice – a super vitamin C-rich source to give your skin the clean and clear feeling. This natural bleach can be utilized to cope with suntan effectively. In general, both of the potato pulp and lemon juice are able to lighten your skin thoroughly and mitigate the blemishes well.
- To make the great face mask for suntan skin, you will need to grate 1 peeled potato first
- Then mix the potato juice with juice from 1 lemon
- You will apply this solution to your face for 20 minutes and then you rinse it off with clean water to finish.
8. Tomato, Yogurt And Lemon Juice – Perfect Combination For Glowing Skin
Lemon juice can be beneficial for anyone who wishes to lose weight but it is also a great ingredient to deal with some kinds of skin problems like a suntan. In this recipe, you can experience the wonderful combination of lemon with two other bleaching properties – tomato and yogurt. This mixture is believed to be one of the best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin, besides enhancing the skin tone naturally. This kind of tomato mask is also considered an excellent toner which can help to reduce oiliness while the yogurt helps to moisturize and nourish your skin. Therefore, in the end, your skin can be free from suntan thoroughly.
- In order to make this great face mask, you will need a ripe tomato, some plain yogurt, lemon juice
- First, you will need to cut tomato into small pieces and put them in a blender
- Add 1 tablespoon plain yogurt into the tomato
- Add one more tablespoon lemon juice in the blender
- Now, blend all the ingredients until you get smooth paste
- What to do next is taking this paste to apply gently on your suntanned skin
- Wait until it gets dry for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with water
- It will be best if you reapply this method 2-3 times per week.
Keep following the next effective DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin below.
9. Butter Milk And Oat Meal – Best Mask For Suntanned Skin
You may just think about oat meal as an effective source for weight loss, but actually, it can do more than that, it is also one of the great natural ingredients to deal with some skin problems including sunburn. It is considered an excellent skin exfoliator, so your skin will be exfoliated thoroughly. On the other hand, buttermilk is added to provide enough moisture to your skin as well soothe your skin well. If butter milk acts to heal blisters, the oatmeal can be an efficient scrub that can remove the dead cells and blackheads as well. In general, If you do not have much time for any complicated suntan-removing methods, the DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin made from oat meal are highly recommended to you.
- All you need are just 2 tablespoons oatmeal and 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- You mix both of these ingredients together to create a paste
- Apply this paste on your face evenly and leave it there for 15-20 minutes
- Then you rinse it off with water
- Reapply this method several times per week to get rid of suntan thoroughly.
10. Aloe Vera Gel And Gram Flour – Great Mask To Get Bright Skin
As mentioned above, you have known about the great utility of gram flour in removing the suntan from your skin completely. In this remedy, you will be surprised one more time to know that the gram flour when mixed with aloe vera gel can also become one of the most amazing DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin. The gram flour is comprised of skin lightening and skin cleansing compounds which can treat various skin problems including suntanned skin. On the other hand, the aloe vera gel is a very common ingredient to be used in many types of cosmetics. It will be better if you can extract the natural gel to mix it with gram flour to make a magical face mask to help you cope with a suntan.
- To make this kind of mask, you will need gram flour, tomato and aloe vera gel
- First, you need to smash 1/2 of a ripe tomato, then mix it with 1 tablespoon of gram flour and 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel you extracted.
- You mix all the ingredients well and apply it to your face gently
- Leave it there for 30 minutes till dry and rinse it off with cool water.
11. Fade Away Dark Skin With Strawberry And Milk Cream
Strawberry is an appealing fruit to make some kinds of smoothie to cool you down. But if you are suffering from irritating suntanned skin, you should see this fruit from another aspect which is an indispensable part in making the mask for the suntanned skin. The strawberry contains high skin-lightening properties which are helpful to increase the skin complexion as well as reduce the dark spots, freckles, and pigmentation. Mixing strawberry with milk cream which is responsible for deep nourishment on your skin, this combination is worth becoming one of the best DIY anti-tan beauty masks for a suntanned skin.
- To make this delicious face mask, you need to prepare 4 strawberries, some milk cream
- First, you crush the strawberries and mix it with 2 tablespoons milk cream to get a thick paste
- You apply this paste on your face gently and leave it there for 30 minutes
- After that time, rinse it off with water
- Note: This kind of mask is quite tasty, be sure you are not tempted to absorb it.
12. Brighten Your Skin With Yogurt And Orange Juice
Talking about summer, you may not refrain from enjoying the fresh and cool flavor from yogurt and orange juice. But they are not just a method to do away with the hot temperature on your body, they can become the great home remedy to kill suntanned skin. The mask made from these ingredients is a great remover of suntan. Its function is to regenerate the new skin cells. The orange juice is packed with a high content of vitamin C which is really helpful to struggle with skin blemishes and enhance the skin tone and texture. In orange juice, you can also be exposed to collagen production which can slow down the aging process on your skin and lighten your skin as well.
- Wanna own gorgeous skin under hot weather, you will need plain yogurt and juice from 1 orange
- You mix 1 tablespoon plain yogurt with 1 tablespoon of orange juice together
- Then apply this mask on your face for 30 minutes
- To finish, you use clean water to rinse the mask off and pat your skin dry
- After several times using this mask, your skin will definitely recall the strong health.
13. Combine Fresh Cream And Saffron To Stay Away From Suntan
Saffron has been known for years as an indispensable ingredient in traditional skin care treatment. Until the modern time, it is also commonly used in so many DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin. The main function of this natural source is to brighten and lighten skin, provide skin the instant glow, and of course, remove the tan and combat with acne, pimples effectively. About fresh cream, all women must not be strange with it because this is an integral path in every beauty tip as this will provide the nutrition to maintain the smooth texture, the softness and the brightness of your skin. There is no doubt that when combining these two ingredients together, you will get a perfect recipe to help you treat the tan efficiently. It may look strange to do this home beauty remedy but it is worth doing so. Now let’s start
- You will need some strands of saffron and milk cream
- You will need to soak the saffron in 2 tablespoons milk cream for 1 night
- Then, in the next day, you use your fingers to take the milk-treated saffron to apply it to your face.
- Leave it there until dry for 20 minutes and then you rinse it off with clean water
- This can be a great moisturizer for your skin as well.
14. Eliminate The Suntan With Curd, Almond And Watermelon Juice
You are feeling so irritated with the suntanned skin that makes you feel so unconfident? Don't worry because the mask made from hung curd, almond, and watermelon juice is going to save your skin in the hot summer. As you may know, one of the things in the summer that draw your attention much is the tan and burns on your skin if you spend too much time outdoor. Then, if you want to get rid of this situation, you should consider using watermelon juice, not just used to cool your temperature down but also cool your skin down well. Besides watermelon juice, there are curds and almonds, both of them are extracted to reduce suntan effectively, so you should really spend a little of your time with this recipe to own glowing and smooth skin.
- You will need almonds (ground or soaked), hung curds and watermelon juice.
- What to do next is simply mix all the ingredients above to make a thick smooth mixture.
- Then you apply this mask to your face after exposing yourself to the sun
- Wait for a few minutes
- You can put 2 slices of cucumber on your eyes while relaxing
- And done, you will wash it off while rubbing your face gently to get back your white and bright skin.
15. Take Use Of Coffee Mask To Remove Suntan Effectively
It may sound a little bit strange to know that such caffeine drink like coffee can act as a nutritious face mask, but actually, coffee mask can become one of the best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin. The truth is, there are so many companies have included caffeine in their beauty products because of its undeniable benefit to women’s skin.
The coffee bean is an essential element in decreasing the redness and inflammation on your skin as well as the dark spot. Being an effective exfoliator, it can help to remove your dead skin cells and also deal with suntan symptom efficiently. The coffee mask is usually combined with cocoa powder, honey, lemon juice and milk. Each of these ingredients also brings with it certain benefit. In specific, the cocoa powder is said to be rich in antioxidants protecting you well from outside effect including sunburn. Lemon juice contains vitamin C which helps to lighten and brighten your skin well. Milk will give you the healthy glow. Honey is a natural humectant which provides you enough moisture.
- All you need for this treatment are 2 tablespoons of ground coffee, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt.
- You mix all ingredients together in a bowl until you get smooth paste
- Apply this mask on your face skin and let it sit for 10 minutes
- Scrub gently your skin when using water to wash the mask off
- After several times using this mask, your skin will be free from suntan fast.
16. Apply The Beauty Mask From Lemon And Glycerin
The combination of lemon and glycerin is one of the greatest natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin. In fact, your skin natural oil is to maintain your skin’s moisture, when your skin turns to be suntanned, it means that your skin has lost a high amount of water, in this case, lemon and glycerin are geared to provide the moisture back to your skin. In the lemon juice, there are so many antimicrobial agents which can restrain the bacteria while in the glycerin, there is a high content of keratin which helps to shed dead skin cells. Both of these ingredients can also help to promote the new cell production and speed up the healing process on your skin. Such utilities from these two ingredients are persuasive enough for you to extract to be free from suntan situation, so why don't you make this kind of mask for your light and healthy skin?
- Now, you will need to prepare enough to start: 1 tablespoon of glycerin, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- First, you need to mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl, add the sugar in the mixture (undissolved sugar)
- Then, you apply this solution on your face and use the sugar granules to scrub on your face gently
- Leave it these for 20 minutes and then rinse the mask off with water to finish.
17. Gram Flour And Turmeric – Smooth Paste For Smooth Skin
Gram flour, as mentioned above, is really effective in treating your sunburn skin. It has been used by so many women in the world as a homemade beauty treatment to lighten their skin. Actually, it contains so many anti-inflammatory properties which help to strengthen your skin texture. Combining gram flour with turmeric powder, this makes a fantastic mixture to eliminate your acne scars and skin damage in general. In addition, it can help to lighten your skin right when your skin becomes darker by sunburn symptom. Besides, turmeric can be used to remove the skin impurities and the flour is able to reduce your dark patches and suntan well. Your skin will get the youthful and bright feeling if applying this mask on your face or even your whole body.
- To start with one of the fabulous natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin with gram flour and turmeric, you will need 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 2 tablespoons of fresh milk and 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- You mix gram flour and turmeric together
- Then put in some milk to loosen the mixture
- After that, you apply this mask to your face and neck and leave it there for 10 minutes
- Rinse it off with water to finish.
- After doing so, your skin will get bright look fast.
18. Try Citrus Peel And Milk To Maintain Fresh Skin
Among the best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin, citrus peel is considered indispensable part in removing the dark part on your skin efficiently. Citrus includes orange and lemon peel which contain a high number of anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties effective in removing ace or excess oil. Besides, the lightening agent from citrus can be helpful to struggle with scars, dark spots and blemishes. It can also be an efficient face cleanser, so any face masks made from citrus are really worth taking for the bright and strong skin. It is highly recommended to be mixed with milk – a vital softener widely used by so many women. In the milk, there exist so many nutritious substances to provide enough moisture for skin and prevent skin from catching the high UV rays. Now, with just 5 minutes, you can make your own desired face mask for strong white skin with the suntanned part removed.
- You will need 1 tablespoon of orange peel, 1 tablespoon of lemon peel and 1 tablespoon of non-sugar milk
- You put all the peel into a blender and blend to get the powder of it
- Mix the powder and milk together to make a paste
- Apply this kind of paste on your face in 20 minutes
- After that, when it is dry, rinse it off with water.
19. Protect Your From The Sun With Honey, Almond Oil And Milk Powder
Another tasty face mask that may wake up your hungry stomach is the “meal” from honey, almond oil, and milk powder. From the name, you can see that this mask is going to be so flavored and sweet. But be calm as you will use this mask to deal with suntanned skin effectively. The use of almond oil and milk powder is a certain thing as it has been used for a long time to treat skin problems. Milk powder in this mask is responsible for moisturizing your skin, reducing the impact of hot sun rays, generating a clearer tone for skin and maintaining light tone for your skin. Meanwhile, the honey and almond oil are geared to provide your skin with smooth and elastic skin texture. So your skin will never absorb suntan easily anymore.
- To start with this mask, you will need 2 tablespoons milk powder, 1 tablespoon raw honey and some drops of almond oil
- You mix all of the ingredients together to make creamy mask
- Then, what to do next is to apply this mask on your face and leave it there for 20 minutes
- After that time, use clean water to rinse it off and pat your skin dry.
20. Rock The Summer With Coconut Water And Sandalwood
Coconut water is a natural source to bring about mild beauty and refreshment to your skin, besides a super potent ingredient in making several natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin. This is what everyone all admit. Imagine that after experiencing a long hot and frustrating day on the dusty road, you are treated with coconut oil. It is sure that your skin will get back its certain beauty. Coconut water is considered a beneficial natural ingredient whose refreshing content can bring about surprisingly instant glow to your skin, especially after your skin has absorbed a large amount of harmful UV rays. Making a pack of coconut oil can help to remove suntan and dark patches on your face effectively. If you can mix it with sandalwood powder – an effective natural cleanser to remove dead cells and impurities, then this will be one of the best DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin.
- To do the desirable pack for suntanned skin, you will need coconut water and sandalwood powder
- You will need to mix coconut water with a teaspoon of sandalwood powder to make a thick smooth paste
- Don't forget some drops of almond oil to this paste
- Apply this mask on your face and leave it there for 20 minutes and then rinse the mask off with water.
- Pat your skin dry and done.
21. Apply Mask From Pineapple And Honey To Keep White Skin
Coming to the next colorful beauty face mask, you will be surprised by the great function of pineapple and honey on your skin. Pineapple is not just a tasty tropical fruit to serve your thirsty in the hot weather but also a rich source of skin-treatment properties. It is an anti-inflammatory agent providing undeniable benefit to your skin. Anyone who used to utilize this fruit to apply on the skin can see how this treatment can help to deal with the pores, reduce the inflammation, mitigate the sun tan and build up the strong skin cells for skin. Honey is used as a humectant to provide enough moisture to your skin under the hot weather.
- Wanna be free from suntan? You just need to mix 2 tablespoons pineapple pulp with 1 tablespoon honey to get smooth paste
- Then you apply this paste on your face and wait for 3-5 minutes and clean your face with water.
22. Make Mask From Cornmeal And Lemon Juice
To deal with suntanned skin, you’d better utilize some natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin including this kind of face mask then it is sure that your skin will restore its former strength immediately. You must hear about cornmeal before as an ingredient of so many tasty dishes, but more than that, it is also well-known for its special function in penetrating wonderful nutrition to your skin. Applying the face mask made from cornmeal, dust, oil and dead cells on your skin will be removed thoroughly. Besides, its most outstanding function is to help you fade the dark spot or patches caused by the hot sun. So to keep clean and healthy skin, you really should use the cornmeal in your natural beauty homemade. To make the best effect of this face mask, you should combine it with lemon juice – a source full of vitamin C and anti-inflammatory content which give your skin the clear feeling.
- Now, you need to prepare 2 tablespoons cornmeal and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- Your task is mixing all the ingredients to get the smooth thick paste
- Then you apply this mask on your face and wait for 15-20 minutes to let the mask dry
- You wash this mask off with water and done.
23. Walnut And Cream – Great Solution For Suntanned Skin
DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin may not forget the mask made from walnut and cream. Walnut has been well known for its high content of antioxidants, vitamin B, and E. If you can use it as a beauty recipe, your skin will be able to absorb this rich nutrition to be protected from harmful effect including high UV rays. Besides, milk cream or cream plays a role as a good moisturizer which helps to provide enough moisture for your skin, so your skin can stay away from the suntan to make you show off your skin confidently.
- To make this kind of face mask, you will need 6 walnuts and 1 tablespoon cream (milk cream)
- First, you will soak the walnuts with such amount of milk in 60 minutes
- Then you mash the walnuts thoroughly and mix it with cream above
- Cleanse your face well and then apply the mixture of walnut and cream on your face evenly
- Massage your face gently and leave it there for 20 minutes
- Rinse the mask off with water to finish
- After using this method for several times per week, it is certain that your suntan situation will be controlled well.
24. Utilize Milk And Honey To Make Skin Brighter
As you can see, honey is a queen ingredient when it is repeated to be used in so many beauty treatments. In this beauty recipe, once again, the honey is used as an ingredient to make DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin to provide you skin with brighter and lighter look. Actually, both milk and honey are great moisturizers. Honey is antibacterial while the milk is good at soothing and toning your skin. Just waste 5 minutes of preparation and practice, it is sure that your suntanned skin will be dealt with effectively. The mask made from these ingredients is also a great way to bleach your skin and enhance the complexion on your skin. Plus, when being combined with lemon juice, this mask seems to be more potent to clear your skin as lemon juice is rich in vitamin C and anti-inflammatory properties.
- What to prepare are 1 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Then you mix all the above ingredients in a large bowl
- You will get the liquid form of mask
- Use your fingertips or a clean cotton ball to dip into this solution and then rub it gently on your skin to remove suntan efficiently
- Leave it there for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
25. Take Advantage Of Tomato And Honey Face Mask For Suntanned Skin
Radiant and bright skin is what almost all the women are longing for. And the mixture of tomato and honey will help you to gain the skin appearance as you want, especially when the summer is coming nearer. Tomato is proven to be an excellent food for the skin. You can absorb tomato to protect you from harmful sun UV rays and provide you with youthful skin. As you may know, the tomato is a rich source of antioxidants, lycopene, so using it as a face mask also helps to delay the skin aging and prevent UV rays from attacking you. The cooling properties are in charge of soothing your skin well and tighten your large skin pores completely. Besides, it is also able to lighten and brighten your skin excellently. When mixing tomato with high moisturizing honey, this mask is going to turn your skin into shiny and clean as you expect.
- Now, you need to prepare tomato pulp and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You just need to mix both of these ingredients together to get smooth paste
- Apply this paste on your skin for 10 minutes
- Then use clean water to rinse the mask off and pat your skin dry
- Repeat this process several times to experience the positive change on your skin.
26. Fuller’s Earth And Aloe Vera Gel – Must-use Beauty Recipe For Strong Skin
When mentioning the best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin, women cannot forget to mention fuller’s earth. Known for its high cooling effect, this kind of mud is widely used to support those who have exposed to the sun. It helps to cool down your irritated skin affected by sun rays, it also reduces your acne, rashes, and blemishes efficiently. On the other hand, aloe vera is a popular natural ingredient used in so many beauty products to give your skin the soothing effect as well as the glow effect after a short time. It will be better if you can use the natural aloe vera at home as you can extract the most essence of it without worrying about the side effect from the chemical product.
- You need to prepare some fuller’s earth and aloe vera gel
- Then you mix 2 tablespoons fuller’s earth and some aloe vera gel plus a few drops of rosewater to get the mixture (dilute it after that).
- Next, you apply this mask to your face using a clean flat stick
- Wait for half an hour and then use clean water to wash this dry face mask off
- Now, you can see the difference on your face apparently.
27. Apply Mask From Wheat Flour To Lighten Skin
As you may know, talking about wheat flour, people will immediately think about delicious cake or flavored dishes which can make you feel really hungry for. But even more than that, wheat flour is also a great ingredient to provide amazing benefits to your suntanned skin. When you want to get rid of suntan and increase the skin tone, wheat flour face mask is your most effective recipe. Using wheat flour, the dark spots, and uneven skin tone will be dealt well with. So it is totally not strange if the list of DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin includes wheat flour.
- All you need are just 2 tablespoons wheat flour and some fresh water
- You mix water with wheat flour until you get smooth thick paste
- Then you apply this mask on your face and let it sit there for 15 minutes
- So after that, you rinse it off with clean water and pat your skin dry well.
28. Honey And Avocado – Popular Method To Get Back White And Soft Skin
Are you looking around for fabulous natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin? If yes, you should dig into the great utility of honey, avocado and honey as the benefits they bring to your skin are undeniable. If in the avocado, you can find out high content of vitamin E, antioxidants and healthy fats which can maintain your smooth skin, meanwhile, honey is used in this recipe to provide your skin a bright and shiny look, besides, it can be able to cleanse your skin with natural antimicrobial and antibacterial compounds. Coconut will take effect as a soothing substance to soften your skin, generate enough moisture for your skin, at the same time keep it always elastic and be free from harmful outside effect. You are getting excited about this recipe, then here is what you need to do:
- Prepare 1/2 of a ripe avocado, 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of honey
- You will mash the avocado until it gets smooth and creamy, then you add into this paste honey and coconut oil, the mix them well
- Then you apply this kind of mask to your face and let it sit for 15 minutes until it gets dry
- You use warm water to wash the mask off and pat your skin dry.
One bonus beauty treatment which is also very effective in dealing with your sunburn skin is the combination of avocado with honey, yogurt, and lemon juice. This kind of face mask will work like a wonder to your skin provided that you follow the instruction here.
- With this recipe, you will need 1/2 of ripe avocado, 1 teaspoon of raw honey, 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt and splash of lemon juice plus some essential oil as you like
- You mash the avocado with a fork to get paste of it
- Then you put the honey into the avocado, and the yogurt next, and you stir them again well.
- Once you get the smooth consistency, you will place this paste in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to take the chill off.
- Now drop some essential oil into the mixture, followed by squeezed lemon juice. Mix all together one more time
- Wash your face with warm water, no need to use cleanser, you just need to spread the mask evenly on your face and neck where your skin is suntanned
- Wait for it for 15 minutes, and when it gets dry, you use clean water to wash it off to finish.
29. Enjoy Summer With Egg Mask
It will be a huge shortcoming if the list of DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin doesn't mention the egg mask. The egg is the rich source of nutrition which can give your skin the smooth and shiny look. Such nutrition can be stated: protein for tissue repair, potassium to reserve the skin moisture, magnesium to provide youthful skin. It also brightens your skin complexion instantly. So you will not need to worry about the suntan anymore. Egg plus lemon juice will formulate a perfect mask to tone your skin, at the same time remove the dirt as well as tighten your skin pores excellently.
- Now, let’s start with egg mask. You will need one egg white and lemon juice for this mask
- First, you beat the egg white with juice from 1 lemon until you get thick and stiff solution
- You apply a layer of this mask on your face and neck evenly
- Leave it there for 15-20 minutes and then use cool water to wash the mask off and pat your skin dry.
30. Don't Forget To Try Sandalwood Face Mask
Sandalwood is a popular ingredient that you may come across in so many beauty treatments. No matter you have got dark spots, dark circles or pimples, sandalwood mask can treat all these symptoms efficiently. More than that, sandalwood oil is believed to be an integral part in DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin. Actually, there is a wide variety of beneficial properties inside the sandalwood oil which makes it the best home remedy for the skin. Included in sandalwood is a high amount of anti-tanning property, so you can use it to soothe the sunburn and remove the skin tanning thoroughly. Besides, the natural oil in sandalwood can bring to your skin high complexion and healthy glow. It also takes effect as a softener, so your skin can get baby soft skin instantly.
- So now, it is time to prepare for this wonderful mask
- You will need 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1/2 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of sour curd.
- Then you blend all the ingredients above together and then apply to your skin which suffers from suntan.
- Leave the mask there for 1 hour and then wash the mask off with clean water
- Reapply this mask regularly, you will not only remove the tanned skin but also get the healthy glow as you expect.
31. Mitigate Suntanned Skin With Simple Method From Ice Cubes
Generally, are you feeling overwhelmed with all the above DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin? If yes, then this is a super simple method that all of you can apply without spending too much time on preparation. It is called ice cubes for the suntanned skin. In case you have been exposed to the strong blazes from the sun, you’d better sub some small ice cubes on the parts affected by sun rays. This may sound strange but if you are patient, it is worth doing so. Rubbing some ice cubes on your skin will help to palliate the suntan and irritation fast. Just do it regularly one time for each day and be patient, you will retain your strong, healthy and bright skin again.
Above is the list of 31 best natural DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin. Hopefully, one of the above natural remedies will help mitigate partially the suntan skin situation effectively so that you can call back your confidence whenever you want to show off your attractive appearance. I hope that after absorbing the nutrition from one of the methods above, your suntan situation can be controlled well so that you can throw away the thick of cover layers to confidently show off your face. Remember that all the above methods are made from natural extracts which mean they are very safe for your skin, but you should still make sure that you have them test before applying it to your face. In the end, choose the most suitable one for your skin type and experience the magical effect of such remedies on your skin after that. Finally, you should also take care of your skin well by avoiding exposed to harmful sun rays and just join essential outdoor activities in hot weather to maintain its brightness all the time. Following these helpful guides, suntanned skin will not be your nightmare any more. So next, enjoy your summer freely!
If you have any question or comment relating to the above article, don't hesitate to leave them in the comment box.
Besides DIY anti-tan beauty masks for suntanned skin above, for more useful tips for skin and health, please come to visit our DIY Recipes page.