There are a lot of experiences throughout your life that involve the loose skin such as pregnancy, aging, or weight loss. This weight loss can make your skin become loose. For many people, the loose skin will make them disappointed when they lost their weight at the first time. Hence, these people are finding some ways to help them tighten the skin in order that they can appear with a healthy skin and perfect body. There are many home remedies for natural skin tightening after weight loss at home by using natural solutions such as herbs, vegetables, fruits, and other ingredients. In this writing, Effective Remedies will show you the best natural skin tightening solutions. The following writing collected information from reliable sources. Keep reading this article to understand more!
24 Home Remedies For Natural Skin Tightening After Weight Loss
1. Lemon For Natural Skin Tightening
The first tip in the list of natural skin tightening tips after weight loss is to use lemon. Lemon contains vitamin C that can help you to boost up the collagen production. This will help in restoring elasticity to your skin. Additionally, lemon has astringent properties which have the ability to tighten your skin as well as remove wrinkles and various symptoms of premature aging.
- At first, you extract some teaspoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Then you rub this juice gently on your skin areas where are saggy.
- You allow it to sit for at least 10 minutes
- Finally, you rinse your skin off with plain water. Remember to apply a good-quality moisturizer after that.
- You should apply this process 2 or 3 times per day.
- You can also squeeze half a lemon to get its juice
- Then you add this lemon juice to a glass of cold water.
- Next, you splash the mixture directly on your freshly washed skin.
- You allow the lemon water to dry naturally on your skin.
- Keep following this remedy 1 or 2 times daily for the best results.
2. Cucumber, Yogurt, Egg White, & Vitamin E For Natural Skin Tightening
In order to tighten sagging and loose skin after losing weight, you may also use cucumber. In fact, cucumber not only is a natural skin toner but also has a rejuvenating along with refreshing effect on your skin.
Remedy 1: Cucumber juice
EffectiveRemedies Partner Solutions
Ask a Doctor Online and Get Answers in Minutes, Anytime!
Have medical questions? Keep asking questions to a Verified Expert until you get the answer you need.
- At first, you grind ½ cucumber and then squeeze it to get the cucumber juice.
- Then you apply this cucumber juice directly on your affected skin areas.
- You leave it on your skin until it dries.
- Finally, you rinse off with plain water.
- Keep following this remedy one time per day.
Remedy 2: Cucumber and plain yogurt
- Now, you take a tablespoon of grated cucumber and a tablespoon of plain yogurt.
- Then, you mix two ingredients well to get a consistent mixture.
- You apply this mixture directly on your skin and allow it to sit for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- After that, you wash off with warm water.
- You can repeat this process a few times per week to get an amazing result.
Remedy 3: Cucumber juice, egg white, and vitamin E oil
- You firstly take 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice, an egg white along with 3 to 5 drops of vitamin E oil.
- Then you mix all these ingredients well until they form a paste.
- Now, you apply this paste directly on your affected skin areas.
- You allow it to sit on your skin for 15 minutes and then rinse off with plain water.
- Keep applying this mask one time per week.
3. Use Honey, Olive Oil, Lemon, Sour Cream, & Turmeric For Natural Skin Tightening
Another home remedy for natural skin tightening is to apply honey. Honey has natural hydrating, antioxidant, and anti-aging properties which are beneficial for healing sagging and loose skin after weight loss. You may combine honey with lemon juice, turmeric powder, olive oil, & sour cream to get the best result.
Remedy 1: Honey with lemon juice and olive oil
- At first, you mix 2 or 3 teaspoons of honey with some drops of olive oil along with lemon juice. You stir them well until they form a fine mixture.
- Now, you apply this mixture directly on your skin.
- You allow it to dry naturally and then you wash off with lukewarm water.
- You should apply this process 1 or 2 times per day for the best results.
Remedy 2: Honey, sour cream with turmeric powder
- Now, you mix ½ tablespoon of honey and ½ tablespoon of sour cream together to get a mixture.
- Next, you add in this mixture ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You stir them well and then apply it directly on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse it off with warm water and splash with cold water.
- You can apply this face mask once per week to tighten your skin more quickly.
4. Cinnamon, Turmeric, And Olive Oil For Natural Skin Tightening
Another good choice for sagging and loose skin after weight loss is cinnamon. Cinnamon may help you to accelerate the collagen production. This is essential for a firm and tight skin.
- At first, you mix the cinnamon powder and turmeric powder together at an equal ratio to make a mixture.
- Then you add enough olive oil and ½ teaspoon of salt or sugar in this mixture and stir well until they form a paste.
- Now, you scrub the paste directly on your skin and wait for a few minutes.
- Finally, you rinse your skin off with warm water.
- Keep applying this natural scrub 1 or 2 times a week.
5. Strawberries, Yogurt, And Honey
Strawberries act as astringents on the skin. Hence, they are a very effective treatment for a sagging and loose skin. They are rich in vitamin C (known as a potent antioxidant) that can boost the collagen fibers production to help in keeping your skin firm and smooth. Additionally, they have alpha hydroxyl acids which assist you in improving the aging skin appearance.
- First of all, you mash 4 or 5 ripe strawberries and mix well with 3 teaspoons of yogurt and 2 teaspoons of honey.
- You stir them well and apply the paste directly on your affected skin areas.
- You allow it to sit for about 5 minutes and you wash off with warm water.
- You should apply this remedy one time per day for a few weeks.
- Besides, you can also include some strawberries in each of your meals to get the results faster.
6. Avocado And Cucumber For Natural Skin Tightening
Cucumber is commonly known as an anti-aging element. This is the reason for why it is widely used in the cosmetic industry. In fact, cucumber can tighten the pores in your skin as well as nourish it. In addition, it is also a good exfoliator, which assists you in shedding the dead with tanned skin. On another hand, avocado is a very effective moisturizer. Hence, the combination of avocado and cucumber can be very beneficial for your sagging skin after losing weight.
- You firstly blend a cup of chopped avocado with a cup of chopped cucumber to make a mixture.
- Then you apply this mixture on your affected skin areas.
- You allow the mask to sit on there for at least 30 minutes.
- Finally, you wash off with water.
- Applying this remedy regularly will help you to tighten up your skin effectively.
7. Fuller’s Earth, Rose Water, Glycerin, Honey, And Egg White
Also known as multani mitti, fuller’s earth has the ability to stimulate the blood circulation as well as to improve the skin elasticity.
Remedy 1: Fuller’s earth and rose water
- At first, you mix the fuller’s earth powder (1 tablespoon) with enough rose water (or water) to get a smooth paste.
- Then you apply this paste directly on your skin and let it dry naturally.
- You rinse off with warm water and pat dry your skin
Remedy 2: Fuller’s earth, honey, and glycerin
- To do this, you mix the fuller’s earth, honey, and glycerin at an equal ratio.
- Then you add a beaten egg white in the mixture.
- You stir well and apply this paste directly on sagging skin.
- You let it dry naturally and rinse it off with warm water.
- You can follow either of natural skin tightening tips with fuller’s earth once per week to enjoy a firm and youthful skin.
8. Rose Water, Almond Oil, Lemon Juice, & Witch Hazel
Rose water is considered as a natural astringent. Hence, it will be a great toner and help you to tighten the loose skin effectively. In addition, it is beneficial for maintaining a clear and glowing skin.
Remedy 1: Apply rose water
- You simply apply a little rose water on your loose skin before you go to bed. This will assist you in tightening the pores as well as in preventing the premature aging signs.
Remedy 2: The combination of rose water, lemon, witch hazel, & almond oil for natural skin tightening
- At first, you take a teaspoon of witch hazel, a teaspoon of lemon juice, and 5 drops of almond oil
- Then you put all of the ingredients above in a cup of rose water.
- You stir them well and apply it directly to your skin.
- You allow it to sit on there for about 20 minutes and wash it off.
- Keep following this remedy a few times per week.
9. Massage With Natural Oil For Natural Skin Tightening
Massaging your sagging skin with a natural oil such as olive oil can help you to tighten the loose skin and keep it smooth and firm. In addition, olive oil provides you with a lot of great antioxidants such as vitamins A, and vitamin E which render anti-aging benefits. Besides, it will also help you to keep the skin well moisturized.
- First of all, you slightly heat a little extra-virgin olive oil
- Then you apply this heated oil on your affected skin.
- You use your fingertips to massage gently in circular motions for about 10 minutes.
- You should follow this remedy one time per day before the bed time.
- You can also apply coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, or avocado oi to massage your body if you want.
10. Aloe Vera, Mayonnaise, & Honey
If you want to find a simple way to tighten your skin after losing weight, aloe vera will be the best choice that you have to try. The malic acid in its gel may help you to improve your elasticity skin and remove the sagging skin. In addition, it is also a natural moisturizer for the skin. Here are some home remedies with aloe vera for natural skin tightening that you can follow easily.
Remedy 1: Apply aloe vera gel
- To do it, you just extract the aloe vera gel and smear it directly on your skin.
- Then you allow it to sit on there for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse it off with warm water.
- Keep following this remedy a few times per week until you get a slim body.
Remedy 2: Aloe vera gel, mayonnaise, and honey
- Now, you mix the aloe vera gel (about 1 tbsp) well with the mayonnaise (1 tsp) and honey (1 tsp) to make a mixture.
- Then you apply this mixture on your sagging skin and let it be on there for 15 minutes. Finally, you rinse it off with lukewarm water and splash a little cold water.
- You should apply this way once per week.
To discover more natural skin tightening tips, stay with us for our next post!
11. Apply Egg White & Plain Yogurt For Natural Skin Tightening
Egg white is a natural astringent and thereby it is beneficial for tightening your sagging skin. You may apply egg white or combine it with plain yogurt to get an expected result.
Remedy 1: Egg white
- Now, you whisk 1 to 2 egg whites to get a foamy mixture.
- Then you apply it directly to your sagging skin.
- You leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse off with plain water.
Remedy 2: Egg white and plain yogurt
- At first, you take 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and mix it with an egg white
- You whisk them well and then apply it directly to your skin.
- You allow it to sit on there for about 20 to 30 minutes and rinse it off.
You can use either of the natural skin tightening tips with egg white twice per week to get a firm and radiant skin.
12. Belly Toning Exercises
If you have lost weight suddenly, perhaps your belly will have some stretched skin. Tightening your tummy skin is much more possible when you spend several times a week to exercise this skin area. You should commit to a few belly toned exercises such as crunches, air bike, side bridges, sit ups, pelvic thrusts, and leg raises. You don’t need to spend too much time on either of these exercises. You simply spend about 15 to 20 minutes for 3 to 5 days per week can help you in tightening your tummy skin. You can also find more simple exercises to have a flat tummy.
13. Keep Your Skin Moisturized
You should apply a moisturizer, which contains vitamin E to keep your skin well moisturized because it allows your new skin cells to develop. Moisturizing also assists you in minimizing wrinkles. In addition, you may even apply coconut oil directly on your skin. This oil is also a natural moisturizer and contains antibacterial properties that can soothe your skin. In fact, it is usually used in commercial as well as homemade body lotions. However, it also can be used alone.
13. Practice Yoga Or Weight Train
You can do aerobics to lose weight; however, you have to ensure you also add some weight training help your skin in tightening after weight loss. It is a good choice to use machines, resistance, free weights, or any other weight in order to help tone your muscles as well as tighten your skin. Besides the weight training, you may also do yoga. People who are looking for some ways to tighten the loose skin after weight loss can find that doing yoga several times during a week will help greatly.
14. Hydrate Your Body
Hydration begins on the inside. This means that people who are finding some natural skin tightening tips should drink plenty of water throughout the day. Be sure that you drink at least six to eight glasses of water per day to keep your body hydrated. You may also consume herbal teas or coconut water which not only hydrate your skin but also may add some minerals to your body. You should remember to avoid consuming some drinks which contain caffeine such as coffee as well as avoid alcohol.
15. Exfoliate Your Skin
Some scientists have done a research and they found that exfoliating the skin can make the skin tighten faster than when you let it alone. Exfoliating your skin will help you to raise the blood circulation. This will help to make your skin more elastic. People who want to tighten their skin will find that applying a scrub once per day for a few times per week can assist them in tightening the skin tremendously. The mineral scrub is extremely helpful.
- Avoid Drying Out Your Skin
Chlorine is a thing which can dry out your skin awful. This can make your skin more sagging. In addition, the hot water may also strip your skin of natural oils and thereby lead to a dry skin. If you are still doing either of these activities regularly, you have to ensure that you are also spending time to add more oils into your skin.
- Avoid The Sunshine
You have to also ensure that you wear a sunscreen layer when you expose to the sunshine or you can avoid exposing to it as possible as you can. The rays of the sunshine will make your skin damaged. If you have a damaged skin, you will have less ability to tighten your skin after weight loss. Let try to apply a high SPF lotion to protect your skin from the UV rays if you have to go out.
If you want to know more about natural and effective remedies for other skin problems and conditions, go to our main Skin Care page. After reading the article of top 24 home remedies for natural skin tightening after weight loss, I hope that it can help you find out the best solution to tighten your skin after losing weight fast and easily. However, the article is only for the informational purpose, thus, you should meet your doctor to get some advice before applying any treatment. If you have any question, or you know other natural skin tightening tips, please leave it below.