III. Must-Know Tips To Add These Fruits To Your Daily Meals
Below are our suggestions for preparing daily meals with fruits, and all are meatless. It is not necessary to strictly follow this vegetarian diet, but depending on your current weight and the target of your weight loss program, you can alternate those dishes with regular meals.
1. Breakfast Advice
What is better than starting a new energetic day with a healthy breakfast? Just replace cereals with diverse fruits that you get a tasty nutritious breakfast bowl. Now take a look at our recipe, you may want to write it down in your hand note:
- Prepare 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of mixed fruits (you can choose berries, apples, or pears), a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
- Except for fruits, stir the ingredients altogether, then have a small spoon to see if it matches your taste or not.
- Finally, add the fruits you have chosen on top of the bowl and enjoy.
If you are in a hurry, an apple is enough for an effective working morning.
2. Lunch Time
There are many options for lunch with weight loss fruits. Today we would like to introduce some sandwich/wrap and salad recipes that will help handle and control fat in your body.
Recipe 1: Sandwiches/Wraps
- To make sandwiches, use brown bread slices instead of white ones. To make wraps, go for whole wheat pitas.
- Prepare vegetables of your choice, for example, lettuce, red onion, carrot, etc., combine with a few slices of tomato or avocado, then add to your sandwich or wrap.
- You can first spread a thin layer of hummus on the bread or pita to taste.
Recipe 2: Veggie Salad
- Ingredients composing this dish include lettuce, arugula, red onion, radish, tomato, and grapefruit.
- In a bowl, add 3 cups of lettuce, 1 cup of arugula, a quarter cup of each sliced red onion and radish, 1 chopped tomato, and a few slices of grapefruit.
- Make the dressing with 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of raw honey, and a sprinkle of dried oregano. Pour it over the salad and stir well.
Recipe 3: Fruit Pasta Salad
- You need 1 cup of pasta (any type, bowtie or macaroni for instance), half a cucumber, some strawberries, and a handful of cilantro.
- First, boil the pasta as directed on the package. After done, rinse with cool water to avoid sticking.
- Slice the cucumber and strawberries, then finely chop the cilantro.
- Add all the ingredient to a bowl, drizzle a little of olive oil and put in some salt.
- Eventually, mix well and enjoy your meal.
Every fruit mentioned above can be your snack during the day. To be more creative, have them with a cup of plain yogurt. If you feel like some crunchy texture, add in some walnuts or cashews.
4. Dinner Dishes
Recipe 1: Watermelon Salad
- For the salad base, prepare one-eighth of a watermelon cut into cubes (seeds removed), 3 cups of arugula, 1 cup of fresh mint, and 1 cup of feta cheese.
- For the salad dressing, mix together a quarter cup of each lemon juice and orange juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of salt, and half a cup of olive oil.
- Combine the two parts and enjoy.
Recipe 2: Dragon Fruit Salad
This salad may sound weird, but give it a chance and it will not let you down. Very simple implementation:
- The ingredients are dragon fruit, apple, carrot, black grapes, and lettuce.
- Cut a dragon fruit, an apple, and a carrot into cubes, or you can scoop the fruit meat with a small ice-cream scoop to increase the aesthetics.
- Slice the grapes into halves.
- Transfer all fruits into a bowl and put in a fridge for 30 minutes. While waiting, create the dressing with 1 tablespoon of sour cream, juice of half a lemon, and a pinch of salt.
- Take the fruit bowl out, add the carrot cubes, lettuce, salad dressing and mix thoroughly.
At this moment, we hope that you find something useful for your weight loss journey. Besides adhering to a proper diet, do not forget to exercise to reach your goals in the shortest time possible. If you know other fat-burning fruits for weight loss without exercise, share with us!