Milk is an abundant source of calcium. Calcium, as well as many chemical elements plays an important role in the body. Proper calcium supplement also helps you restore the skin color. In addition, milk includes lactic acid which decreases skin’s pigmentation, leading to making the skin whiter.
- You take the bowl of warm water and milk. Then you dip your washcloth in this.
- Next, you take out and wring the washcloth to eliminate to excessive milk. Now you use this cloth to rub your skin gently.
- When the cloth is dry, you dip it again deeply and repeat the process.
- You repeat the cycle of soaking and rubbing for about 3-4 times.
- You should practice this once per day, preferably after taking bath.
You may repeat this twice per week after two weeks.
12. How to Whiten Skin Fast Using Rice Powder
In Asian countries, women have used rice powder and rice water to whiten their skin. Rice is an abundant source of para aminobenzoic acid which works as a natural sunscreen. A study carried out with rice bran extracts, which has proven its skin lightening, hydrating, and anti aging effects as well on your skin.
You will need:
- ½- 1 cup of uncooked rice
- Warm water
- You need to grind the rice into powder.
- Then you mix enough milk to the rice powder to create a paste. You can use water to create this paste, when you are allergic to milk.
- Next, you apply this rice powder mixture to your face & neck.
- You keep it for about 20-30 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- You should repeat 2-3 times per week.
13. Citrus Fruits Peels
The membranes and peels of citrus fruits have hesperidin, which is a bioflavonoid. You can usually add citrus fruits in the diet, here is a way on how to whiten skin fast by using the orange peels.
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of dried orange peel powder
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- Firstly, you need to grind the orange peels into powder.
- Then you mix plain yogurt with the orange peel powder and make a paste.
- Next you apply this mixture on your face & neck.
- You keep it there for about 20-30 minutes and then rinse off with water.
You should repeat 2-3 times per week.
14. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Kojic Acid
In 1989, kojic acid found in mushrooms is considered as a natural skin lightening agent originated in Japan. Kojic acid has been shown to decrease hyper-pigmentation clinically, as per the American Academy of Dermatologists. This acid stops melanin formation by interfering tyrosinase activity. Dark skin will naturally get better, when the melanin is not produced. Plus, it works as an antioxidant and is best for sensitive or sun damage skin.
- Firstly, you have to wash your face properly.
- You take ½ – 1 teaspoon of the kojic acid and then you mix this with your gel, cream or lotion.
- Finally, you can apply this mixture on your face & neck.
You should practice this twice per day for a maximum of two months.
Note: Because kojic acid can cause skin irritation, you should test it before using, if your skin is sensitive.
15. How to Whiten Skin Fast Using Almond Oil
Almond oil has various components good for your skin. These include minerals and phytosterols, vitamins B6, B2, E, PP, and unsaturated fatty acids. Vitamin PP is the original name of vitamin B3 or niacin. Almond oil helps you have lighter skin as well as evened out skin complexion. It also protects you from wrinkles, removes blemishes, and makes your skin whiter with radiance.
- You need take the sweet almond oil.
- Then you warm it up by indirect heat. (You can put the oil into a steel bowl and put the bowl in a bowl (bigger) with hot water. Throw it after sometime.)
- Next you massage your face & neck with this oil for about 10-15 minutes.
- And then, you press a tissue on your face to eliminate the excess oil.
- You should practice this every night before bedtime.
You can repeat this for 2-3 times per day for 15 days, and then one time a week.
16. Gram Flour Face Mask
One of the natural ways on how to whiten skin fast is gram flour (chickpea flour), which is produced from the Garzanbo legume. It is used to whiten and make skin softer and smoother. It not only exfoliates the dead skin cells but also whitens your skin effectively. When you make the gram flour face mask, you can add some other ingredients, which also whiten your skin. If you use this mask regularly, you can own whitened skin easily.
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of gram flour
- 1 tablespoon of milk cream
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- 2 – 4 drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- You mix all the ingredients to make a paste.
- Then you apply this mixture to your face & neck.
- You keep it for about 15-20 minutes or until it dries out completely.
- You rinse off with warm water.
You should repeat this mask daily for four weeks and then one times a week.
17. How to Whiten Skin Fast Using Potato Pack
Potato has gentle bleaching properties and if you use this paste regularly, it will reduce marks and whiten your skin. Potato contains amazing skin bleaching properties that can brighten and whiten your skin naturally. Plus, they are full of vitamin A, B6, B1, B2, magnesium, phosphorus, beta carotene, etc to buzz up the health of your skin.
Firstly, you peel skin of one potato and grate it.
Now you combine a little of rose water and then you beat it to create a paste. (You can also add honey or some drops of lemon juice if your skin is oily or dry respectively.)
Finally, you apply it on your skin for 10 – 15 minutes before washing it off with water.
18. How to Whiten Skin Fast Using Tomatoes
Tomato has a natural bleaching agent. This is also a skin whitening agent. Tomatoes have astringent and cooling properties and are very rich in vitamin C. Therefore, it is a perfect way on how to whiten skin fast if you have an acne prone or oily skin. The natural acidic element of tomatoes will help to balance the skin pH as well as remove excessive oil. Its antioxidants will prevent the free radicals to give you a more healthy looking skin. The following ways is very useful to whiten skin:
- Way 1: you take a small tomato and grind it to get the pulp. Then you apply this pulp on your skin. You keep it for about 10 -15 minutes to dry and then you can use tomato pulp one more times. You should apply this cycle for about 30 minutes. Finally you rinse it off with water.
- Way 2: You combine lemon juice (some drops) with tomato juice (1 tablespoon). Then you use this on your face & neck. You keep for about 15 – 20 minutes before washing off.
- Way 3: You add buttermilk (4 tablespoons) to tomato juice (2 tablespoons). Then you apply to your face & neck with fingers or a cotton ball. You keep it for half an hour and wash it off. You should follow this especially when your skin has darkened because of sunburn.
- Way 4: If you have a complex skin or a mixed skin, you can use tomatoes with avocado. You mash a small tomato with a small avocado’s pulp. Then you apply this mixture on your face. You keep it for about 30 minutes. Finally, you rinse it off with warm water.
- Way 5: You can mix 2 tablespoons of yogurt with a small tomato’s pulp. Then you apply this mixture on your skin. You keep it for 20 minutes before washing it off.
If you want to know more about natural solutions for skin care and healthy treatments for skin problems, you can go to our main Skin Care page. After reading the article of top 70 tips on how to whiten skin fast naturally at home, hope that you can find out the best treatment to get rid of your dark and dull skin quickly and easily.