Healthy snack with some nuts will help you in fighting acne because they include selenium & zinc. Snack with almonds and pumpkin seeds will help you in purifying the blood as well as providing you with nutrients that are beneficial to your body. In addition, you can consume fennel seeds that have 2 strong properties such as antioxidants & detoxifiers. These properties can tone your skin as well as improve the blood circulation. Furthermore, eating fennel can also help you in keeping your skin hydrated & moisturized.
II. How To Whiten Skin Fast – Skin Care Tips For Skin Whitening
1. Limit Your Sun Exposure
It is not easy to prevent the skin from contacting the sun completely every day; however, the exposure to the sun will darken your skin. To limit your sun exposure, you just need to spend some minutes of your time on preparing your skin for the sun exposure before going out for the day. If you want to prevent your skin from being too tanned, you just need to take some measures as below:
- Use a sunscreen with the high SPF. For example, 30 SPF or high.
- Wear a wide-brimmed hat
- Wear long-sleeved shirts & long pants. Choose cool and swishy fabrics during the summer, so you will not get too hot.
- Do not completely stay out of the sunlight. Your body needs vitamin d from the sun exposure in the early morning.
- Protect yourself from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Regular use of sunscreens when going out.
- Stay away from the sunlight between about 9 a.m. & 4 p.m., when the UV rays are quite harmful and strong.
2. Have A Proper Skin Care Regimen
Another way on how to whiten skin fast and naturally at home is keeping a proper skin care regimen. You should wash your face about 2 times a day. Then, you need to moisturize the skin regularly to make it supple and smooth. Moisturizing the skin can aid you a lot in the rejuvenation process of your skin. You also need to remember that the dry skin will absorb more heat that can cause it to look darker.
Skin care must be good enough to eat!
Understanding good skin care is knowing all the parts of the skin, and if you don’t know that then you can’t really treat it.