Flawless beauty is what modern women are concerned about quite much today as they know that this will be one of the keys to bringing them the confidence. The flawless beauty can come from the outside look, in specific, the perfect, glowing and flawless skin. The truth shows that the modern girls have spent so much time and money on skin care in hopes of possessing a perfect look because they partially take notice of the exposure of their skin to harmful polluted substances or contamination produced from people daily activity. We cannot impact on the surrounding, so it is a relevant choice for us to find out the best solutions to protect our skin from such stuff. The best solutions are several, but the problem is that they require you much money, waste your time but you sometimes still don’t realize the improvement on your skin and even feel the worse condition caused by chemicals in some toxic skin products. So it is suggestible for you to change your habit of caring for skin: instead of abusing chemical product, come to use natural ingredients to make a face mask, then all current problems on your facial skin will be solved thoroughly.
You may be worried about not having enough ingredients to make an effective face mask, but stop worrying as Effective Remedies is going to reveal to you the list of top 27 natural DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin. Can you realize the special thing here? That’s it “2-ingredient”.You may think that 2 ingredients are too few, but actually, they are powerful enough to turn your face skin to be more gorgeous than ever.
Top 27 Natural DIY 2-Ingredient Face Masks For Glowing, Flawless Skin
Here is the list of 27 best natural DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin
1. Combine Avocado And Honey To Get Flawless Skin
For the first DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, you will be exposed to a very popular ingredient which has been widely used by so many modern women – avocado. Actually, there must be a secret behind it to make it an integral part in so many natural skin care remedies. The secret lies in avocado’s attributes as you can see: it is extracted to moisturize your skin and palliate the wrinkles on your face efficiently thanks to its rich content of amino acid, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Especially, when being combined with honey, this mask will become a great moisturizer for normal or dry skin as it is supported by the humectant properties.
EffectiveRemedies Partner Solutions
Ask a Doctor Online and Get Answers in Minutes, Anytime!
Have medical questions? Keep asking questions to a Verified Expert until you get the answer you need.
- Ingredients needed are: an avocado and some honey
- First, use a spoon to take out the pulp in a half of an avocado
- Then you mash it well with a fork
- Put in this paste a teaspoon of raw honey and mix them thoroughly again
- Apply this face mask on your skin for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with clean water.
- Follow this process several times per week to get shiny skin
Something you may be concerned about are you can replace avocado with a banana, and if you don’t have honey, simply apply the avocado pack on your face. It is still effective!
2. Mix Flour And Potato Juice To Maintain Skin Brightness
These two high-protein ingredients are not just a rich source of nutrition to energize people every day but also potent combination to boost the strength of your face skin. In other words, they are really suitable to make DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin. In this remedy, while the gram flour plays a role as an excellent exfoliant to brighten and lighten your skin, ward off acne and decrease the excess oiliness, the potato is packed with natural bleaching properties which can reduce the blemishes and help fade the dark spots on your face skin.
- To make this face mask, you will need gram flour and potato
- First, you will need to prepare 4-5 teaspoons gram flour in a bowl
- Then add the potato juice into the flour (to get potato juice: wash and peel a medium-sized potato, grate it, smash the pulp and get extract through a sieve.)
- Mix these 2 ingredients well to get paste
- Done, you will apply this mask evenly on your face and let it there for 20 minutes until dry
- Wash it off with clean water after that.
- You can follow this process two times per week for a clear and clean skin.
One more thing: if you don’t have potato, you can use cucumber juice, buttermilk green tea, plain yogurt, coconut water or rose water instead. Your face mask is still of high effectiveness.
3. Smoothen Face With Coconut Water And Milk Powder
If you are looking around for effective natural DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, then you must not ignore these things: coconut water and milk powder – integrated into so many skin products to bring about extremely smooth and healthy skin for women. You may not know that the mixture of milk powder and coconut water can be a powerful recipe helping you mitigate the pigmentation as well as boost your complexion so well.
In the milk powder, there is a high level of protein and lactic acid and these properties are like anti-aging ones to help you call back your youthful skin. Besides, coconut water is in charge of providing you glowing complexion and lightening your suntan thoroughly. On a regular basis, if you can exploit this mask’s benefit, your light and glowing skin is nothing untouchable.
Prepare enough coconut water and milk powder to start
- First, you will need 1 teaspoon milk powder in a bowl
- Put a little of coconut water in the milk powder
- Use a big spoon to stir both of these ingredients well
- Done, you apply this face mask on your face and neck evenly
- Until it gets dry, you wash the mask off with tepid water
- Apply this method several times per week for the best result
And if you don’t have coconut water, you can replace it with some lemon juice for the same effect.
4. Cucumber And Turmeric – Perfect DIY 2-Ingredient Face Masks For Glowing, Flawless Skin
Everyone all knows that cucumber is an indispensable part of every beauty tip because of its effective hydration and cooling effect. It also helps to lighten your skin with the ability to palliate the suntan and fade blemishes away, besides giving you a glowing complexion. Packed with astringent compounds, cucumber can become a great skin toner.
But your skin will be more gorgeous than ever when combining cucumber with turmeric. In some studies, turmeric appears to be a potent ingredient in maintaining the skin tone and rejuvenating your skin. It is loaded with high content of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties, so your skin breakout will be treated excellently to give you clear and flawless skin.
Because this is of the DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, so what you need are 2 ingredients: cucumber and turmeric
- To start, you will put 1/2 of a cucumber in a blender to blend it well
- Then you will add into it 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Now, you got it – the face mask for the desirable skin. What next is spreading this kind of face mask on your face skin and let it sit for 15-20 minutes
- After that time, you will wash the mask off with clean water
- Because turmeric can stain your skin, so it will be best if you use this mask at night before bedtime
- Apply this mask on the face several times per week if you want to see the excellent result fast.
5. Purify Skin With Rose Water And Sandalwood Powder
Because we are reading about the best natural DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, there is no reason we forget the recipes from herb (herb extract to be exact). As the herb is totally natural, so you will not need to worry about chemical or toxic substances like in some other skin products. The herb extract that we want to mention is rose water and sandalwood powder.
Coming to this remedy, you can get the skin-lightening and cooling benefits from sandalwood and the soothing function of rose water with the support of antioxidants, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties which can call back the youthful glow of your skin.
When having rose water and sandalwood powder ready, it is time to take action
- Firstly, you need to take a bowl with 2 tablespoons sandalwood powder in it
- Add a relative amount of rose water in it
- Use the spoon to stir two ingredients until you get smooth paste
- Done, you apply this face mask to your face and neck evenly. Wait for 15-20 minutes and when it is dry, you wash the mask off with cool water.
- Apply this method one or two times per week for all skin types, especially combination and oily skin.
For sensitive skin, it is also very effective but you need to prepare fuller’s earth and rose water to ward off the excessive oil.
6. Become Gorgeous With Lemon Juice And Papaya
The fact is that so many natural sources around you can help you to own glowing and flawless skin. You just need to pay a little attention to the surrounding, then will see that fruit is also a potent source to bring to you the desirable skin. Such kinds of fruit as papaya and lemon juice are also considered the nutritional combination for your face skin and among the most efficient DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin.
From papaya, women’s skin can absorb the excellent properties such as alpha-hydroxy acting as a gentle exfoliant which helps to exfoliate your skin and get rid of your dead skin cells. This kind of fruit is also comprised of the high content of enzymes which can struggle with wrinkles and protect you from premature aging. Moreover, when being combined with lemon juice, the skin-lightening properties of both of these fruits can help your skin become lighter, cleaner and free from blemishes and acne scars.
Now, prepare enough papaya and lemon juice and start
- First, you will need 1/2 cup blended papaya pulp
- Mix it with lemon juice from 1 lemon
- Stir them well and spread this face mask evenly on your face and neck
- Leave it there for 20 minutes till dry and use cool water to rinse it off
Take note that, before you carry out this remedy, be sure you peel and de-seed the papaya thoroughly.
7. Attain Bright Skin With Green Tea And Aloe Vera
It is certain that you at least once have seen some skin products made from aloe vera extract and green tea which are geared to lighten your skin, remove acne, fade the dark spots effectively…However, sometimes you cannot know whether the extract on such products is totally 100% natural or not, then the solution for you is taking use of DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin from the natural aloe vera and green tea directly to be free from chemicals and toxic.
Aloe vera is indeed an amazing ingredient in making your skin perfect because of its high amount of vitamin, amino acids and minerals. It is believed to use in cosmetics to mitigate the suntan. On the other hand, with green tea, people can discover a storehouse of antioxidants here. It is also known as a skin-nourishing ingredient which can provide you with the clearer complexion as well as anti-aging signs. Both of these ingredients, truthfully, can struggle well with pimples and acne with the high anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Let’s start making a face mask from aloe vera and green tea now
- First, you need to prepare a blender with 2-4 teaspoons aloe vera gel (To extract the gel, you take an aloe vera leaf, slit to open it, use a knife or spoon to get the gel out)
- Next, you add it 1 tablespoon green tea
- Blend them well and then take this mask to apply on your face and neck for 15-20 minutes and use clean water to remove the mask.
- Apply this method several times per week for brighter skin.
For other useful DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, keep following.
8. Utilize Coconut Oil And Cocoa Powder To Brighten Skin
In the next natural face mask, you will be introduced about the combination between two nutritious ingredients coconut oil and cocoa powder which is among the best DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin. You may think cocoa powder is just a material for drink or cake, coconut oil is just for hair…but actually, they can do even more than that, specifically, provide your skin gorgeous appearance.
Absorbing these two ingredients, your skin will be totally clean and smooth. With cocoa powder, your skin can be improved in texture, the damaged skin can be removed and the glowing complexion can be maintained well. On the other hand, coconut oil, been known for its high utility in nurturing the hair, is also used to nourish and moisturize your skin excellently. If you really want to maintain youth-looking and flawless skin, you’d better apply the mask made with coconut oil and cocoa powder.
- Firstly, you will need to prepare 2 tablespoons cocoa powder in a small bowl
- Then, you put 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil in the bowl
- Mix these ingredients well till you get smooth consistency
- Done, you apply this mask gently on the face and neck, leave it there for 15-20 minutes
- When it gets dry, you use cool water to rinse the mask off
- Reapply this process one or two times per week.
Remember that to get the best result, you should use dark cocoa powder.
9. Make Mask From Almond And Honey For Beautiful Skin
The combination of almond and honey is considered one of the best DIY face-masks for glowing, flawless skin. So many women have searched for these two beneficial ingredients in hopes of recalling the gorgeous and strong skin and most of them have gained the definite success.
Almond has been well known for the ability to brighten and lighten your skin, plus the rich content of vitamin E, healthy fats, and antioxidants, it is becoming the popular ingredient in every beauty recipe. When being made into a paste, it becomes a really effective and gentle exfoliant which helps to revitalize and moisturize your skin well. When being combined with honey, this will make a special face mask to help lighten your skin efficiently. Moreover, this kind of mask can help you to deal with blemishes and keep clean skin all the time.
Now, with almond and honey, you can make a desirable face mask
- Firstly, you need to soak 10-15 almonds in fresh water in a few hours
- Then you peel them and grind them thoroughly
- You put into it 1-2 teaspoons raw honey
- Mix them well and get the final paste
- You spread this paste evenly on your face and neck and leave it there for 20 minutes
- After that, you rinse the mask off with clean water
- You should apply this method 1-2 times per week
Take note that you can soak the almonds overnight, peel the skin and have them ground after that.
10. Maintain Flawless Skin With Green Tea Bag And Honey
Have you made a cup of green tea with a tea bag? Don’t discard the tea bag as it may become super useful in some cases, especially when your skin has to face with a pimple, dryness, or oiliness…In other words, tea bag after used can be a potent source to nurture your bright skin. Moreover, the inside helpful elements of green tea bag can make it an excellent exfoliant to help purge the impurities, simultaneously call back your youthful skin. When being combined with raw honey, the mgask is a soothing mask which provides your skin with smooth and soft nature.
So now, have you got the used tea bag and honey? Let’s make the mask
- Firstly, from used green tea bag, you open it and take its content to a small bowl
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons raw honey with this content
- Rub this mask on your face gently to exfoliate your skin.
- Leave it there for 5-10 minutes before rinsing it off with water
- You can reapply this process 1-2 times per week for perfect skin
Note: This face mask is the most suitable recipe for those with sensitive skin
11. Mix Bread And Milk To Nourish Skin
For a long time, bread has been used as a source to provide enough energy for people who have to take many activities for a whole day long, while milk has been a nutritious drink helping boost the people’s health excellently. But have you ever thought that these two things can be combined to strengthen your face skin and make it more attractive? If your answer is yes, then congratulations, you have got the very special idea to transform your skin.
Both bread and milk can provide your skin with enough moisture, help you deal with dryness well and bring about soft skin after a short time. Taking use of these ingredients, the helpful fat will boost the strength of skin structure, so you will be totally satisfied with bright and soft skin without any suspicion.
- What you need for this face mask are a piece of bread and 2-3 teaspoons fresh milk.
- Firstly, you put such amount of milk in a small bowl and put the piece of bread in it to let it absorb the milk.
- Use your fingertips to mix it to create a paste
- Then, wash your hands carefully and apply this paste evenly (make sure it is even) on your face and leave there for 5 minutes
- Coming to the most important step, you need to use dry fingertips to move gently in circle on your face to remove the dry mask and the dead skin
- When all are removed, you use tepid water to wash your face again and pat it dry.
- Now, you can feel the softness of your skin apparently.
12. Keep Skin Healthy With Banana And Yogurt
Banana is a fruit packed with full of rich sources beneficial for skin. Vitamin A from banana can deal with blemishes and dark spots or rough skin, vitamin B can act as anti-aging agent or lessen dryness, lighten skin well, vitamin E from banana can control the radical impairment, besides, enhance the resistance of skin’s sun-rays and mitigate the wrinkles’ appearance on your face, potassium will help to moisturize your skin to protect it from being dry. Banana, when being combined with another natural nutritious ingredient like yogurt, can formulate a really effective face mask to solve various kinds of skin problems. Because as you may know, thick yogurt can help to mitigate the large pores, thereby tightening skin pores and making it look more youthful. If you really want to apply this mask to get glowing, flawless skin, follow the recipe here
- You need to prepare a ripe banana and some yogurt
- You mash 1 ripe banana in a bowl, then you add into it about 1 tablespoon of yogurt (add 1 teaspoon of orange juice if you want)
- Then you mix them well to get a thick paste
- What left to do is apply this mask directly to your face
- Leave it there for 15-20 minutes and then use fresh water to rinse the mask off
- Repeat this process several times per week and then feel the glowing strong skin easily.
13. Apply Apple Cider Vinegar And Water To Clean Skin
Apple cider vinegar seems to be a must-have item in everyone’s kitchen, so you can easily take some of it to apply to your skin to get the flawless and glowing skin. But there may come a question: Why apple cider vinegar? Then the answer is quite simple. If you able to know that apple cider vinegar is enriched with pectin, potassium, calcium and malic acid – elements really helpful to skin, you will definitely convinced by its excellent effect on your skin. Even though it is quite weird to apply apple cider vinegar on your skin, you really should do that because the antiseptic and antibacterial compounds in ACV will be the extra nutrition to help you combat with skin infections like eczema and acne.
The ACV-based toner should be made from unfiltered raw ACV to balance the pH of your skin, ward off the makeup or excess oil and exfoliate to keep skin pores open easily. It is also a non-toxic substance, so you will not need to worry about the unexpected effect from it.
- Now, to make a perfect mask for your skin, prepare raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar and distilled water.
- With sensitive skin, you will combine 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 4 parts of water
- For oily skin, you will mix 1 part of ACV with 2 parts of water
- With oily skin, you will need to mix 1 part of cider vinegar and 1 part of water\
- Basing on your skin type to choose the most suitable ACV mask. Then after choosing one, you just need to rub this solution on your face gently, leave it there for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with clean water. Your skin will be more elastic and clean.
14. Potent Mixture To Give Skin Softness – Banana And Butter
In dealing with some situations of skin like dryness or oiliness, women usually ask for help from cosmetics with natural extracts, but in fact, in nature, there exists such beneficial fruit as the banana which can replace toxic beauty products to give you desirable skin. Banana is proven to be high in potassium and iron compounds, besides the high level of vitamin A, B, C, E, minerals,…These vitamins can maintain your skin’s elasticity and integrity. Banana, in this recipe, is combined with butter – a really high-fat ingredient, but it is full of helpful fat, the facial mask will be an ideal one to give you glowing and flawless skin
- To make this kind of face mask you need to prepare a fresh banana and butter
- First, you take the banana and mash it to make a paste
- Add a relative amount of butter into this paste (use skim milk to replace butter is fine)
- Mix these two ingredients carefully and then apply it to your dry face skin for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with clean water
- After several times applying this method, your skin’s dryness will be mitigated transparently.
15. Liven Your Skin With Avocado And Olive Oil Mask
People have met so many remedies made from avocado to deal with skin problems. Actually, no one can deny the high utility of avocado, especially in the beauty care secrets. It is well-known for the ability to nourish and revitalize your skin. Unlike other in-store facial remedies, the avocado face mask is always free from chemicals, so you can be free from the irritating or allergenic situation. And if an avocado is rich in vitamin E, olive oil is a kind of essential oil which can act as an exfoliant helping your skin breathe easily and retain the humidity for your skin excellently. To make this beneficial face mask, follow these step below:
- First, you need to prepare a ripe avocado, remove the seeds and then mash the pulp to get thick paste
- You put 1 teaspoon of olive oil into this kind of paste and mix them well
- Spread the mask on your face gently and evenly
- Leave the mask there for 10-15 minutes and when it gets dry, you use cold water to remove the mask off
16. Refresh Skin With Honey And Yogurt
When talking about the greatest DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, people cannot ignore the face mask made from honey and yogurt. And actually, when you look at the benefits that these two ingredients bring to you, you will totally be surprised as they are really beyond your expectation
Yogurt is packed with a high content of acid lactic, plus AHA which is utilized to deal with skin pores, stimulate the collagen production and exfoliate your skin well. It helps to clean your skin gently, especially sensitive skin. So it is an ideal ingredient to be used in so many masks for facial skin. On the other hand, honey is called a natural humectant whose main function is to retain water to hydrate your skin to keep it soft and moisturized all the time. It can be an anti-microbial agent to help you deal with minor cuts and burns on the skin. It is also mostly used for sensitive skin.
- If you are totally persuaded with excellent functions of these two ingredients, here comes the recipe for you to get beautiful skin
- You need to put 4 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of honey into a small bowl
- Then you mix them well to get smooth paste
- You will apply this mask on your face for 10-15 minutes
- After done, you will rinse the mask off with clean water.
- Reapply this method several times per week if you want to get the immediate result on your skin.
17. Be Cool With Malai And Ice
You at least one time heard about the usage of ice can tighten your skin and reduce the acne. Actually, they can be a part of the best DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin. Of course, using ice can be an ideal way to strengthen your skin. But when being an ice cream, it can be even more effective in treating your skin. It can work really well on your skin and the gorgeous skin is not something too far to reach. This method is really simple to follow, you just need to lift an ice cube and then soak it in cream or milk Malai, then apply it to your face gently and wait to see the bright result. Wanna spend more to get more, you can pour some cream into an ice tray, place it in the refrigerator, wait till it gets icy and you can take these ice cubes to rub on your face in circular motion for 2-3 minutes. This can not only make your skin tighter but also leave your skin with a radiant and fresh appearance in a few minutes.
18. Coconut And Brown Sugar – Must-Take Beauty Tip
There exist so many DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, among of them is the mixture of coconut and brown sugar which is believed to liven your face skin fast. This kind of face mask can be used for your skin in winter when your skin is in the driest situation. Both of these ingredients contain potent properties which can exfoliate your skin well, especially coconut oil is packed with useful fat which can provide your skin enough moisture and smoothness.
- To make this face mask for skin, you need to prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil and 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- You mix these ingredients well then gently apply this mask to your skin in circular motion
- Then, you use warm water to rinse the mask off
- After using this mask, your dead skin cells can be removed and your skin is also revitalized to be softer and clearer thoroughly.
19. Avocado And Oat – Great Mixture To Get Flawless Skin
Going to the next DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, you will be introduced about avocado. Avocado is originated from the Central America and has been healthy food for a long time. But more than that, it is also among the greatest ingredients to make skin care remedy. With the creamy texture, avocado can make you feel like applying mousse to your skin. And the reasons why avocado is believed to use by so many people are apparent. It is comprised of potent properties which are really helpful to your skin. You can track some key nutrients of avocado here: It contains fatty acids which can moisturize, soften and lubricate your skin, it contains biotin which can help strengthen your skin and revitalize your dry cracked skin. Avocado is also enriched with vitamin A which can heal peeling skin. The other ingredient to combine with avocado to make an amazing mask for skin is oat. Oat powder is a source of nutrition which can provide soothing and softening compounds to help your skin softer and lighter fast.
- First of all, you need to prepare enough avocado and oat powder
- You mash the pulp of avocado in a bowl and then put the oat powder in it
- Use a fork or spoon to mash both of these ingredients thoroughly until you get thick paste
- You apply this mask on your face in 10-15 minutes
- Then you use water to wash the mask off and rub your skin in a circular motion. This action can exfoliate your skin and ward off the dead skin cells easily
- Done, use a soft clean towel to pat on your face skin. You will need nothing to cleanse skin as avocado and oat have deeply hydrated your skin.
20. Cucumber And Yogurt – Magical Remedy To Get Strong Skin
The mask made from cucumber and yogurt is one of the greatest DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin. Extract the nutrients from these ingredients and feel the positive change on your skin. This mask is specially made for all types of skin. Each ingredient with specific benefits can help you deal with skin problems thoroughly, simultaneously providing your skin with smooth feeling and elasticity. The first ingredient is yogurt containing acid lactic which can help exfoliate your skin to keep it moisturized all the time. The yogurt can also help you to relieve the sunburn, struggle with pimples and discoloration to give you glowing skin. When being combined with cooling factor as a cucumber, the yogurt-cucumber mask becomes a really relaxing and beneficial mask for skin.
- To start, firstly, you need to prepare a peeled clean 1/2 cucumber and 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- Then you blend the cucumber well, put in this cucumber enough yogurt
- Puree this consistency until you get a thick paste.
- Then apply this kind of mask on your face and leave it there for 15-20 minutes
- Finally, use cold water to wash the mask off, you will immediately get the cool feeling on your face.
21. Cucumber And Egg White – Fabulous Mixture To Get Glowing Skin
You may have come across so many skin products using cucumber extracts as the main component to provide your skin with the essential strength. In fact, cucumber is not just a green water-rich vegetable but also comprised of so many antioxidants and anti-inflammatory factors which are extremely good for your skin. Utilizing natural cucumber in some DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin is not strange, so your skin can receive the service like being softened, cleansed, soothed,…Moreover, it is also very effective to deal with oily or sunburned skin and brighten your skin well. It is combined with so many other natural ingredients to make a face mask, one of them is egg white. Egg white will play a role as a tightener which helps to tighten your skin to make it more elastic. In short, the mask made from cucumber and egg white can become an effective toner to help you resolve the oily skin and provide enough moisture to your skin.
- Now, you need a fresh cucumber and peel it, then either blend it or grate it thoroughly
- Then, you beat an egg and take half of an egg white to put in the above mashed cucumber
- You blend and mix the above ingredients well to get smooth paste
- Now, spread this mask evenly on your face except your eyes for 25 minutes until it gets dry
- Finally, you just need to use clean water to wash the mask off and pat dry your skin.
- Apply this method on a regular basis to get the best skin condition.
22. Be Confident With Cucumber And Honey Or Aloe Vera
Cucumber is well known for its undeniable utility as mentioned above. And you also have got that it can be combined with so many other ingredients to formulate DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin. In this remedy, you will be introduced about the combination of a cooling factor cucumber and a hot factor honey. The honey in this remedy is in charge of promoting your skin’s elasticity thanks to the exfoliating properties in it. Honey is also used to boost the growth of new tissue which can result in the better look on your skin. However, you can also replace the honey with aloe vera for the same positive result.
To make this kind of mask, you need to peel a fresh cucumber and then blend to get the paste of it
Then you put in cucumber 1 spoon of honey or aloe vera and mix them thoroughly
After that, you use this mask to apply gently on your face
Leave it there for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with clean water.
Note: you can also mix mashed cucumber with non-sugar milk. This mask is also geared to soften your skin, brighten and whiten your skin as well.
23. Make Mask From Honey And Baking Soda To Maintain Skin’s Health
In the list of the top DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, people cannot ignore the mixture of skin-nourishing ingredient: baking soda. It can help to whiten your skin speedily. Especially, the pH of baking soda can help to balance the acid – alkaline of your skin. Using baking soda to make the face mask, it will help to repair the dark skin and ward off the cellular damage thoroughly. It can brighten and soften your skin as it is equipped with the antiseptic, antifungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. In fact, baking soda can be combined with many ingredients to make perfect DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin. Choose one of the below to apply to your face skin.
Make face mask from baking soda and water:
- Mix 2 parts of baking soda with 1 part of water to create a paste
- Then apply this paste directly to your face skin and gently massage your skin
- Leave it there for a few minutes then wash it off with cold water
- Just apply this method 3-4 times per week for the best result
Note: You can use almond milk or buttermilk to replace water.
Make the mask from baking soda and honey: This can combat with bacteria, reduce your redness and tighten your skin pores.
- You just need to mix 2 parts of baking soda with 1 part of honey to make thick paste
- Then apply this mask on your skin and leave it there for 15 minutes
- Finally, rinse it off with water and pat it dry.
Make a mask from baking soda and strawberry: This mask can remove the excess dirt, impurities from your skin. Besides, it can boost the skin’s complexion and the melanin production.
- First, you blend 1 ripe strawberry, then you put 1 tablespoon of baking soda into it
- Then apply this mask to your skin
- Massage the skin gently and leave it there for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse it off with water and pat your skin dry
One of other DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin is a mask from baking soda and tomato: This mask is effective in glowing and brightening your mask skin thoroughly.
- Squeeze the tomato to get the juice and add 1 teaspoon of baking soda in this juice
- Then you apply this mixture on your face skin and leave it there for 15 minutes
- After that, you wash your skin with clean water
- Reapply this method several times if needed to get the light skin.
Next DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin from baking soda you can take is mask from baking soda and oat flour: this will help to remove dead skin cells and activate the lightening skin cells excellently.
- You just need to mix 2 tablespoons of oat flour with 1 tablespoon of baking soda well
- Then when getting the desired paste, you apply it evenly on your skin
- Massage it gently on your skin for 2-3 minutes before washing the mask off with water.
Make baking soda with lemon: Lemon juice rich in vitamin C can function as a bleaching agent to mix with baking soda for the greatest face mask
- Mix squeezed lemon juice with 1/2 cup baking soda
- Then stir them well and apply and rub it gently on your face skin
- Leave it there for some minutes before washing it off with clean water
- You can add honey or olive oil in this paste to boost its effectiveness.
Note: Before putting any of the above masks to your skin, make sure that you test it on your hand skin before applying on your face skin as your face skin may be sensitive to it.
24. Effective Remedy To Attain Strong Skin – Coffee And Coconut Oil
Coffee is not just for making a drink but a popular ingredient to make several DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin for most of the women. So many women believe in its utility and have left a positive comment like this: “The coffee scrub has removed the dead skin cells on my face, nourished my skin well and provided me with more glowing complexion. It also has made my face brighter and smoother. It is the best remedy I have ever used!”
From this perspective, now you can extract the great attributes from coffee to transform your skin. Coffee is enriched with a high content of antioxidants that can keep you safe from the radicals harmful to your skin. In coffee, there is caffeine which can boost the skin’s function and fortify the blood flow to your face, so your face skin can look bright and radiant. Coffee also helps to boost the collagen production and elastin, at the same time, reduce the water loss and keep your skin always moisturized and soft.
Another ingredient used to combine with coffee to make fabulous DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin is coconut oil. As you may know, coconut oil has been widely used for all types of skin to protect skin from radicals and premature aging. Its high level of anti-fungal, antibacterial, antimicrobial properties makes coconut oil an ideal choice to revitalize your skin.
- So now, with just two amazing ingredients, you can make the desired mask for glowing and flawless skin.
- You just need 1/2 teaspoon of ground coffee beans and 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Then you mix two ingredients thoroughly then apply to your face using finger to massage your face in circular motion
- Let the mask sit there for 15 minutes to 1 hour
- Then, you use warm water to rinse the mask off for glowing skin.
- You can apply this method 2-3 times per week for the best result.
25. Green Tea And Potato Juice – Great DIY 2-Ingredients Face Masks
You may be using the remedy from tea bag as mentioned above and find it really effective to you, but you also should utilize the green tea to make a good change for your face skin. Green tea is a great soothing element which can help to neutralize the oil on your face. In the green tea, women can see the high content of anti-inflammatory and antioxidants, so if it is used on your skin, the dirt or impurities will be ejected thoroughly. Mixing it with potato juice, it can formulate a great face mask that can both take control of your skin’s oil and target the pigmented skin, uneven skin tone, and blemishes well.
The process of making this mask is quite simple.
- Firstly, you need to brew 1-2 green tea bags in 10 minutes and then extract the water out.
- Wait till the water gets cooler, you will need to add in this about 2 tablespoons of potato juice in 2 tablespoons of green tea.
- Then you apply this solution to your face, massage your face skin gently and feel the difference on your skin.
26. Tomato Face Mask – Must-Make Mask For Stunning Skin
Certainly, when talking about DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, you will immediately think about tomato ingredient as an indispensable ingredient in every beauty tips. You may come across so many skin products using tomato extract just because of its high effect on whitening and livening your face skin. Tomato is packed with fruit acid. It can be combined with no-sugar milk with the high acid content to make an efficient overnight face mask to bring about even skin tone and good looking skin.
- With this remedy, you just need take a small tomato and cut it into halves and prepare 2 tablespoons of milk in a bowl
- Then you dip the tomato halves in the milk and then apply these slices of milk-treated tomato on your face.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes until this layer gets dry, use clean water to wash your face once again
- It is sure that just after sometimes taking use of this remedy, your skin will become more gorgeous than ever before.
27. Lemon And Almond Oil – Great Beauty Face Mask For Everyone
There are various kinds of essential oil which are utilized to make powerful DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, one of which is almond oil. Especially, when being combined with lemon, this kind of solution will bring about the gorgeous skin just after sometimes using it. The mask made from lemon and almond oil is made to help you get glowing and flawless skin after removing the pigmentation problems, dark spots, dark circles or uneven skin tone. Both of these ingredients keep lightening and brightening benefits, so once using them on your face, it is certain that you will own soft and smooth skin just after a short time.
- The recipe is quite simple to follow. You just need to mix 1 tablespoon of almond oil with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Stir it well and then apply this solution on your face using the finger to massage your face gently in an upward direction.
- After sometimes using this method, your skin will be free from some normal skin problems and become more glowing than ever.
Above is the list of 27 best natural DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin. After considering them, have you chosen the most suitable remedy for your skin? If yes, then congratulations, as you are gonna, possess brilliant skin that makes so many others jealous of you. You are going to shine among the crowd because of your attractive look thanks to natural remedies. Now, you can be confident with your skin with just 2 ingredients in face masks and it is really incredible. There is just one thing Effective Remedies want you to remember: you should understand your face skin completely before applying any of the above natural remedies because this area is really sensitive. When you are sure that your skin can absorb the nutrition from such specific masks, you can apply to your skin immediately. It is just like a remind for you, you don't need to worry much as natural ingredients are always free from toxic, as you know. So why you still hesitate? Stand up and be gorgeous with shining skin now with the greatest natural skin care above.
From the above sharing, if you have any further questions or comments, please leave them in the comment box
If you want to know more useful tips besides above great DIY 2-ingredient face masks for glowing, flawless skin, you can visit our DIY Recipes page.