Freckles are a common skin condition that many people suffer. In addition to using the laser for treatment, natural and effective ways can be taken to prevent and eliminate it. Some may be more excellent than others. Continue reading this post on Effective Remedies to find out more about the best tips on how to get rid of freckles on the face, hands, shoulders, and legs naturally and quickly at home. After that, you can find some methods that are suitable for you.
- Top 10 useful tips to get rid of boils naturally
- Top 14 natural home cures for boils (This article was medically reviewed/fact checked by Sarah Brewer MSc, MA (Cantab), MB, BChir, RNutr, MBANT, CNHC)
- Top 19 worth-trying ways to get a tan fast
- Top 19 unexpected ways to remove blemishes quickly
8 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Freckles On Face, Hands, Shoulders, And Legs Fast
I. What Are Freckles?
Freckles are the brown spots that appear around your body, including face, hands, shoulders, and legs. You can see freckles clearly after 30 years old, especially women before and after giving birth.
There are many reasons for causing freckles. Of which, melanin is one of the main reasons for that. Moreover, hormonal changes lead to the formation of melanin. When your skin produces too much melanin, it will form freckles, dark spots and brown spots on your skin. Besides, freckles are caused by many other reasons, including the sun effect, environment, the use of cosmetics with poor quality, etc.
Depending on the body of each person, the freckle level is different. If you don’t know how to eliminate freckles fast, this problem has a negative impact on women’s beauty and confidence as well.
II. How To Get Rid Of Freckles
Yogurt is very effective in cleansing your skin because of its high level of fermentation from lactic acid. It not only removes freckles on your face, but it also makes your skin white and smooth. Eliminating the freckles on your face with yogurt will bring a fantastic result to you. You can use a little yogurt to clean your face in spite of your daily cleanser, or you can do several steps as below:
EffectiveRemedies Partner Solutions
Ask a Doctor Online and Get Answers in Minutes, Anytime!
Have medical questions? Keep asking questions to a Verified Expert until you get the answer you need.
- Place 2 tablespoons of yogurt without sugar to your hands
- Massage it around your face gently within 10 minutes
- Wash it off with clean water
- Repeat the process daily
Note: People with sensitive skin should not apply yogurt to your face directly for removing freckles because it may cause allergy. You can eat yogurt twice a day to reduce freckles on your face and get healthy and white skin.
2. Honey & Lemon
Honey and lemon are very beneficial in treating freckles on your face. Many researchers have confirmed that honey contains high contents of potassium, vitamins, and minerals that help to cleanse, nourish healthy and smooth skin. Honey may repel the signs of aging and has some good effects on lightening skin. Also, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, honey may be used to accelerate the healing process and reduce the appearance of scars. Besides, lemon is considered one of the most natural ingredients for women to fade skin spots and freckles. It additionally contains a large number of acids, vitamin C, and antioxidants that may brighten the skin, treat acne, and decrease freckles naturally. Hence, treating freckles on your face skin with honey and lemon will make your skin beautiful and soft. It is noted that you should protect your skin from the sunlight carefully after using this combination mask.
- Make a mixture of 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Apply the solution to your skin and massage it gently
- Rinse it off after 20 minutes with cool water
- Do this method 2-3 times a week
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is among the most amazing remedies to take care of women’s beauty. Aloe vera is highly rich in salicylic acid. According to a study, salicylic acid has been proved to be a peeling agent in the treatment of freckles and other skin conditions such as acne vulgaris, melasma, and photodamage. Moreover, it contains vitamin A, C, and E, which are antioxidants protecting your skin from free radicals.
- Squeeze the gel from aloe vera
- Apply the gel to your skin
- Leave it on for 1 hour
- Wash your face with lukewarm water
- Repeat this way 3 times a week
If you are searching for the best ways on how to get rid of freckles on your skin, then try out a papaya remedy. This fruit contains many vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, zinc, magnesium, potassium, iron, etc. that are very good for health and skin beauty as well. Besides, the latex found in papaya has the ability to decrease the appearance of freckles effectively.
- Cut ripe papaya into small pieces
- Grind it to make a paste
- Apply the solution to the affected skin
- Keep it there within 10 -20 minutes
- Rinse it off with clean water
5. Turmeric & Honey
Turmeric is an excellent remedy to treat freckles on the skin. Turmeric is full of curcumin, which can help to remove the pigment causing freckles and regenerate skin cells. Besides, honey contains many antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which cleanse your skin and provide it with necessary moisture. Therefore, turmeric, when mixed with honey, will aid you in getting rid of freckles on your hand skin excellently and quickly.
- Make the mixture of 2 tablespoons of honey, 3 tablespoons of turmeric and some warm water
- Stir them well
- Apply this solution to your skin
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash your hands with lukewarm water
- Repeat this method 3 times a week
- Wash an eggplant, and then cut it into thin slices
- Apply it to your affected area
- Rub the eggplant slices around your affected skin
- Do this method regularly for the best treatment
- Cut eggplant into thin slices
- Put the eggplant and some vinegar into a jar covered with a lid
- Place it in the refrigerator within 3 days
- Apply it to your hands
- Perform this way 2-3 times a week
7. Green Tea
Green tea is well-known to be among the healthiest beverages in the world. Green tea contains strong antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients to prevent you from the signs of aging and remove brown spots on your skin effectively. Apart from that, it has wonderful functions of preventing your skin from sun exposure and bad effects from outside.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of green tea with 2 tablespoons of yogurt without sugar
- Stir them well
- Place the solution to your skin and massage it gently
- After 15-20 minutes, rinse it off with clean water
- Do the process 2-3 times a week
8. White Radish
According to a study, white radish is very rich in vitamin C – an excellent antioxidant that has the great functions of limiting the formation of melanin and freckles on your skin. Plus, it can help you improve digestive system and skin health as well.
- Squeeze the juice from a white radish
- Apply the solution to your affected skin
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash it off the lukewarm water
- Repeat the steps 2-3 times a week
III. How To Prevent Freckles
Below are some of the useful ways to prevent freckles, or reduce its appearance effectively:
- Drink enough water every day: If you drink enough water, your skin will be nourished from the inside. From then on, it helps to get healthy skin and prevent the melanin’s appearance causing freckles.
- Have a healthy diet: You should eat the foods, which contain a lot of vitamins and fibers as these ingredients aid in maintaining and promoting blood circulation. Thus, the formation of melanin causing freckles on your skin will be stopped.
Above are the most effective ways on how to get rid of freckles on the face, hands, shoulders, and legs naturally and quickly at home. If you want to discover more other natural tips to treat skin problems, please visit our How To page. We hope that our articles will bring you some helpful information and don’t forget to leave your comment at the end of this post!
All contents provided are for informational and educational purposes. We recommend you consult a healthcare professional to determine which method is appropriate for you.