People are hunting various methods to cleanse their bodies because they are often exposed to a large number of toxic chemicals in the environment. These harmful ones may come from vehicle emissions, construction works, and even unhealthy food.
Detox diets have been all the rage these days. A typical detox diet often consists of vegetables, fruit, fruit juice, vegetable juice, and water.
However, if you are a busy person, you do not have time to prepare fruit or fruit juice to drink, today Effective Remedies will give you an effective alternative solution. It is called “Detox with pure water”. Continue reading this article to find out more about the simple steps on how to detox with pure water
- Top benefits of warm lemon water
- Top 9 daily habits that can harm your immunity (This article was medically reviewed/fact checked by Millie Lytle, ND, MPH)
How To Detox With Pure Water – Four Simple Steps To Follow At Home
I. What Is Detox?
Detox, as also known as detoxification, is the removal of toxic substances from the human body, mainly through the liver.
Detoxification several health benefits, including:
- Remove toxins from your organs
- Stimulate toxin elimination through sweat, feces, and urine
- Improve blood circulation
All you need is to drink water every day. Water has been long known for plentiful benefits to the human body:
EffectiveRemedies Partner Solutions
Ask a Doctor Online and Get Answers in Minutes, Anytime!
Have medical questions? Keep asking questions to a Verified Expert until you get the answer you need.
- Enhance Your Losing Weight Process
Water may help increase your metabolic rate so that you can burn more calories. A study has claimed that drinking 500 ml of water may raise your metabolic rate by 30% for 30 minutes. In another study, researchers indicated that people who drink water before a meal tend to lose 40% more weight, compared to those who did not.
- Improve Digestive Health
- Boost Mood And Energy Levels
Several studies have indicated that dehydration may decrease mood, reduce concentration, and lead to headaches. In a study in 2014, researchers found that adults who consumed 2.5 liters of water would be much happier and have more energy.
II. How To Detox With Pure Water
1. Four Steps To Detox With Water
- When you wake up in the morning, divide 500 ml of water into 4 glasses and drink it.
- You must not eat anything at least 45 minutes later
- Drink a glass of 250 ml of water 30 minutes before breakfast
- In two hours later, after finishing your breakfast, do not drink any water. After this amount of time, you can drink if you want
- You should keep doing this method from 1 to 3 months. The longer you keep this habit, the better its effects are.
- Patients with diabetes or high blood pressure should only take this detoxification in 30 days.
- People with constipation and stomach ulcer should only detox with water in 10 days.
- If you are in the treatment, it is better to consult with your doctor before applying this method.
We believe that “Detox with pure water” is one of the simplest and easiest methods you can follow. This detoxification may help flush out toxins out of the body and have more surprising advantages for your overall health. If you want to explore more information about this topic, just go to our How To page, or you know any other ways on how to detox with pure water, let us know in the comment box below. Thank you for reading!
All material provided in this article is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is best to consult your doctor or healthcare professional to determine which remedy is appropriate for you.