While many women consider having chubby cheeks as a dreadful thing, there are those who desire to have chubbier cheeks because they help them look more youthful and healthier. Our face looks full when we are young; however, it becomes sunken with age because of reducing the amount of the subcutaneous fat under the skin. Nowadays, there are many natural ways you can use to get a plumper face without gaining weight or doing cosmetic surgery. In this article, Effective Remedies will show you 16 common ways on how to get chubby cheeks at home without gaining weight. Hopefully, you will try and feel the differences on the face.
16 Best Ways On How To Get Chubby Cheeks At Home Without Gaining Weight
1. How To Get A Chubby Cheeks With Honey
Honey is the mixture of nectar and pollen which are collected by worker-foraging bees. It is the product of a feat process and considered as “panacea” for women in making beauty, especially in plumping the skin. It includes antioxidant, helping remove free radicals made by ultraviolet rays or sunshine. Besides, honey is also rich in nutrients such as calcium, kalium, magnesium and special acids. All of these substances help get rid of dead skin cells and nourish the skin exceedingly well. Getting chubby cheeks by honey is simple. You can also combine with papaya to make your skin brighter.
- Firstly, mix some blended papaya pieces with one spoon of pure honey
- Then, blend both components well and spread this mixture on your cheeks about 10 minutes
- After that, wash off with lukewarm water
- Repeat at least once every morning for the best results
2. How To Get A Chubby Cheeks With Olive Oil
Similar to honey, olive oil is a safe and effective way to get chubby cheeks. If you make the skin dry and dirty in a long time, it will be aging rapidly and lead to the appearance of wrinkles. However, you don’t need to worry because olive oil is the ideal moisturizer to make your skin softer. Moreover, monounsaturated fats that are in olive oil can also prevent wrinkles.
- Firstly, take one tablespoon of olive oil
- Now, gently massage the oil into your cheeks from 5 to 10 minutes
- Finally, use clean cotton to dab the extra oil and wash off with water
- Repeat these steps twice daily to get the best result
3. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Blowing Balloons
Some people may think blowing balloons to get chubby cheeks is ridiculous. Nonetheless, it is one of the best methods to make your face flabbier. The process of blowing balloons helps the muscles of the cheeks stretched. From that, your face appears fuller.
- Blow into a balloon with your mouth
- Then, keep the position about 1 minute
- After that release the air
- Practice it about 6 times a day
4. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Facial Yoga
Yoga seems to be the best way to improve your health and shape of the body through breathing properly and blood circulation. However, not many people know that some yoga postures can help you get plumper cheeks and eliminate wrinkles. Because when you practice yoga, the process of producing collagen and elastin will be stimulated, which makes your skin elastic and fuller.
- Firstly, keep your back straight
- Then, open your mouth and curl the upper and lower lips so that the front of the teeth was covered
- After that, pull the corners of your mouth back and move your chin a little bit forward
- Finally, keep it for 30 seconds
- Do it 3 times a day to get the quick result
5. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Aloe Vera
The incredible benefits of aloe vera need no introduction. Nowadays we can see it in many households because of its advantages about health and skin. Women often use aloe vera for making beauty because it is cheap and natural. The skin-tightening ingredients in aloe vera help erase sagging cheeks and boost the elasticity of the skin. Besides, aloe vera also has antioxidants which promote the production of collagen – one of the substances making you younger.
- Apply some aloe vera gel directly on your cheeks
- Then, massage by using circular motions about 20 minutes
- Repeat the process twice daily for the best results
6. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Fenugreek
Fenugreek  is an herb, having leaves and seeds and usually found in the Mediterranean region. Commonly, it is used as a food and condiment with many health benefits that help cure many diseases such as stomach disorder, respiratory disorder, mouth ulcer and especially increase milk supply. Nevertheless, recent researches show that fenugreek can do more than that. In fenugreek, there are many vitamins and antioxidants, helping you against free radical damage and make your skin healthier and plumper.
- Firstly, make a mixture of one tablespoon of fenugreek and a bit water
- Then, massage smoothly
- Leave it for 15 minutes before washing off with warm water
7. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also a wonderful thing in giving you plumper cheeks. It contains saturated fats that your skin is easy to absorb. Because of the appearance of these substances, the skin is softer. Besides, coconut oil can eliminate the presence of the freckles. When you apply coconut oil to the face regularly, you will see the obvious improvement of the skin.
- Take the proper amount of warm pure coconut oil to massage your cheeks
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash off by a clean face wash
- Do it twice a day
8. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Shea Butter
Shea butter  has many fat acids which keep the skin more elastic; especially, sugar and vitamin E. They can get rid of dead skin cells and tighten the skin. Furthermore, shea butter is also a magnificent moisturize for the face and the body. Its fat content consists of emollient elements, helping keep the moisture in the skin. It goes through the skin easily without blocking the pores.
- massage gently for 10 minutes with some shea butter
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it out
- You should use this remedy 3 times a week
9. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Apple
With its vitamins and nutrients, apple is one of the good solutions to remove sagging cheeks and wrinkles. Additionally, it has collagen and elastin which are fundamental for maintaining the skin healthy.
- Firstly, smash a boiled apple to get the pulp
- Secondly, wait for it to become cool and apply it on the face
- Finally, leave it about 20 minutes
- Repeat it until you feel the difference on your cheeks
10. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Removing Makeup
The demand for having outstanding appearance increases every day. So, women often choose to use layers of makeup and chemical elements to slather their skin that actually include many bacteria if they do not remove before sleeping at night. You can use some natural ways to limit agents affecting badly on your face in general and your cheeks in privacy below:
- You do not need to make up whenever going out
- You should avoid making up because your skin needs to breathe
- In compulsory cases, you should just wear light creams to make your cheeks brighter
11. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Changing Your Habits
Besides using natural products, changing your habits contributes an important part to make your cheeks stronger. Here are some habits you may have and you should avoid them:
- Drinking and smoking are two components affecting badly on not only your health but also your skin. They make your skin; especially, your cheeks darken and lose elasticity
- Avoid products containing turmeric because it makes your skin drier
- Use sunscreen whenever going out to avoid ultraviolet rays
12. To Get Chubby Cheeks With Drinking Enough Water
Drinking water is one of the easiest tips on how to get chubby cheeks without gaining weight. Most people know the significance of water in our daily life. Therefore, everyone needs to drink the suitable amount of water to ensure the effective maintenance of the parts in the body and your cheeks are no exception. We need to moisturize them. Together with water, you can get liquids through fruits and vegetables.
13. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Eating Healthy Foods
To get fuller cheeks naturally, foods you eat every day play an important part. In healthy foods, there are many substances such as minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants which as you know bring benefits to the skin. Those elements are rich in foods like milk, olive oil, honey, apple, nuts, seeds, etc.
14. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Moisturizing Your Cheeks
Moisturizing your cheeks seems to be compulsory if you want to have plump cheeks. You can follow these measures to make your skin smoother:
- Using mild cream and face lotion after you wash your face and then let it dry naturally
- You can use products making beauty naturally like coconut oil, olive oil, etc.
- To keep the skin always healthy, you should moisturize before going to sleep every evening
Learn more: Natural homemade moisturizer for dry skin
15. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Carb Rich Foods
Carb or carbohydrates, along with protein and fat are three nutrients crucial for a healthy body. Of course, they also provide energy for your cheeks and help the skin stronger. Foods which have the plentiful source are rice, pasta, and bread. Therefore, eating more carb-rich foods to get chubbier cheeks as you wish.
16. How To Get Chubby Cheeks With Rose Water
Getting chubby cheeks by rose water is a simple way and takes you not much time to perform before going to sleep. The mixture of glycerin and rose water helps the skin hydrated. With the properties of moisturizing, it brings to you the mild feeling.
- Mix equal quantities of rose water and glycerin
- Then, use it to massage your cheeks before going to bed
- Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water in the next morning
Above are top 16 simple but effective ways on how to get chubby cheeks at home without gaining weight that you can choose and try at home to gain the best result. If you want to know more about natural treatments for problems about health conditions, please visit our How To page and don’t forget to leave your comments below to show us you’re your thoughts.