14. How To Whiten Skin Fast Using Kojic Acid
In 1989, kojic acid found in mushrooms is considered as a natural skin lightening agent originated in Japan. Kojic acid has been shown to decrease hyper-pigmentation clinically, as per the American Academy of Dermatologists. This acid stops melanin formation by interfering tyrosinase activity. Dark skin will naturally get better, when the melanin is not produced. Plus, it works as an antioxidant and is best for sensitive or sun damageg skin.
- Firstly, you have to wash your face properly.
- You take ½ – 1 teaspoon of the kojic acid and then you mix this with your gel, cream or lotion.
- Finally, you can apply this mixture on your face & neck.
You should practice this twice per day for a maximum of two months.
Note: Because kojic acid can cause skin irritation, you should test it before using, if your skin is sensitive.
15. How to Whiten Skin Using Almond Oil
Almond oil has various components good for your skin. These include minerals and phytosterols, vitamins B6, B2, E, PP, and unsaturated fatty acids. Vitamin PP is the original name of vitamin B3 or niacin. Almond oil helps you have lighter skin as well as evened out skin complexion. It also protects you from wrinkles, removes blemishes, and makes your skin whiter with radiance.
- You need take the sweet almond oil.
- Then you warm it up by indirect heat. (You can put the oil into a steel bowl and put the bowl in a bowl (bigger) with hot water. Throw it after sometime.)
- Next you massage your face & neck with this oil for about 10-15 minutes.
- And then, you press a tissue on your face to eliminate the excess oil.
- You should practice this every night before bedtime.
You can repeat this for 2-3 times per day for 15 days, and then one time a week.
16. Gram Flour Face Mask
One of the natural ways on how to whiten skin fast is gram flour (chickpea flour), which is produced from the Garzanbo legume. It is used to whiten and make skin softer and smoother. It not only exfoliates the dead skin cells but also whitens your skin effectively. When you make the gram flour face mask, you can add some other ingredients, which also whiten your skin. If you use this mask regularly, you can own whitened skin easily.
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of gram flour
- 1 tablespoon of milk cream
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- 2 – 4 drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- You mix all the ingredients to make a paste.
- Then you apply this mixture to your face & neck.
- You keep it for about 15-20 minutes or until it dries out completely.
- You rinse off with warm water.
You should repeat this mask daily for four weeks and then one times a week.