31. How To Tighten Face Skin With Saltwater Bath
On every two days, you can add two teaspoons of sea salt in the bathing water. This will help in tightening skin by eliminating toxins and impurities from your skin that can interfere with the restructuring of collagen.
32. Avoid Sun Rays
Ideally, you should limit your exposure to the sun rays by using of creams and sunscreen. This may help you stop the damage to your superficial skin layers. Furthermore, because intense sun can rob moisture and the natural oils from your skin, boosting collagen destruction, so now you have more reasons to use sunscreen onto your skin. You should also remove makeups before going to bed.
33. Oil Massage
You should massage your neck and face skin with natural oils such as olive oil to help in tightening the face skin to retain its smooth and firm. Olive oil has antioxidants such as vitamins E and A, which provide anti-aging benefits. In addition, it will also help retain your skin well moisturized.
- Firstly, you warm slightly some virgin olive oil in your microwave.
- And you use this oil on your face skin.
- Then you massage lightly with your fingertips in circle motions for 10 minutes.
- You should practice this way once daily before bedtime.
You can also use coconut, avocado, grape seed, almond oil, or jojoba to massage your arms, legs, face and neck.
You can also use grape seed, almond oil, coconut, jojoba, or avocado to massage your arms, legs, face and neck.
34. No Smoking – The Simplest Way How To Tighten Face Skin
One of the irritants, which affects the growth & development of skin cells as well as interferes with the manufacture of collagen, is smoking. Quitting smoking as soon as possible not only promotes your physical health, but also prevents you from the variety of neoplastic, metabolic, and other medical disorders. Furthermore, you can also get back your youthful face skin without any cosmetic production.
35. How To Tighten Face Skin With Strawberries
Strawberry acts as astringents on the skin, so it is one among best remedies for sagging skin. This fruit contains vitamin C, one of the potent antioxidants, which boost the production of collagen fibers; as a result, the skin is smoother and firmer. In addition, the alpha hydroxyl acids found in this fruit can help in improving the appearance of the aging skin. A study found that the strawberry contains antioxidant agents, and may be effective for preventing free radical-induced skin damage . Here are detailed instructions to use strawberry for tightening facial skin.
- You mash about 2 to 3 ripe strawberries
- And then you mix them with about 2 teaspoons of yogurt and 2 teaspoons of
- Next, you apply this paste onto your face &
- Then, you leave it on there for about 5 to 10 minutes
- Finally, you rinse your face and neck off with the lukewarm water.
- You should follow this natural solution once daily until you see the improvement.
In addition, you also need to include strawberries into your daily diet plan to get the best and fastest results.
See more: How to whiten skin fast & naturally
36. Exfoliate Your Skin
Exfoliating your skin helps not only freshen it by eliminating dead skin cells, but it also can stimulate your circulation into the area in order that the skin gets the oxygen and vital nutrients it needs to restore itself. So, how to tighten face skin by exfoliating it?
An excellent exfoliation technique is dry brushing, and this method is not expensive. You can buy a body brush that is made with the natural fibers, and that is available at many local drugstores or local beauty supplies. Here are detailed instructions to practice this technique for the best result:
- In the morning you brush the skin before taking a shower (pay attention: both the brush and your skin should be dry)
- You can use long strokes in order to brush your arms & legs. You work your way from the feet to the thighs, and then from the hands to the shoulders. You always brush toward the hands in the direction the blood circulates.
- You should focus on areas where the skin is loose.
- Finally, you do not forget your buttocks and stomach.
Another option: you can apply exfoliating gels & scrubs that are also very effective. You buy an exfoliating gel product from a local store, or you can do your own scrub by using honey, brown sugar, and other natural ingredients. Plus, salt and mineral scrubs are also very good for tightening facial skin. You just need to scrub yourself under the shower, and then you rinse away the salt.
37. Use Oil To Hydrate Your Skin
Another easy tip on how to tighten face skin is using oil to keep the skin hydrated. After showering, you can apply a coat of oil in order to help trap the moisture into your skin, and then the skin’s elasticity will be improved. Some natural oils you can use to keep the skin hydrated are baby oil, almond oil, and castor oil. According to an article on Live Strong, castor oil is very helpful for preventing sagging skin since it functions as a lubricant . Try adding some drops of one among these oils to your bath. Following this way daily will make the skin get infused with that oil when you relax.
38. Drink Plenty Of Water
One among other healthy and effective tips on how to tighten face skin is drinking plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated. So, make sure you are getting the plenty of water during the day. You can drink 6 to 8 glasses of water for best results. In addition, drinking coconut water as well as herbal teas may also help you in staying hydrated and providing the body with a lot of essential nutrients. However, you need to avoid drinking an excessive amount of coffee and alcohol, because these drinks can dehydrate the body over time.
39. How To Tighten Face Skin – Honey And Peach Mask
Peaches are generous alpha hydroxy acids, the natural exfoliants, which tighten, smooth, hydrate and reduce the symptoms of age marks over time. You will prepare:
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of. honey
- 1 medium amount of peach
To soften the peach, you can start by boiling it. In a bowl, grind it completely, and next you add honey and the yogurt, then you continue stirring. You can apply this mixture liberally to your face and neck. You should allow it to keep for about 15 to 20 minutes. You can rinse with warm water. Finally, you will finish with a pool of cool water.