13. Avocado And Cucumber Mask
Cucumber is a wonderful natural and simple anti-aging food. It can tighten the pores, exfoliate to reveal your fresh skin, and nourish the skin. You will prepare:
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk
- A half of cup avocado (peeled and chopped)
- A half of cup cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- Firstly, you only mix the above ingredients till they are smooth.
- And then you have to chill the mixture for one hour.
- After that it has sufficiently refrigerated, you apply it directly to your face and neck.
- You allow the mixture to rest for 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- Finally, you can finish with a pool of cool water.
14. How To Tighten Face Skin – Flour And Egg White Mask
- 1 Egg white
- Glycerin for dry skin
- Flour or fuller’s earth
- Firstly, you beat one egg & separate the yolk from white.
- And you mix honey, flour, glycerin to it and you can apply on your face skin.
- Finally, you wait until it dries and rinse off with warm water.
In addition, you can use Multani mitti or Fuller’s Earth. If your skin is oily, you should avoid adding glycerin. Multani mitti or Fuller’s earth helps you improve your skin tone, eliminate pimples, and fight against blemishes. It removes excess oil from your skin & promotes blood circulation in the face. You should use flour regularly but Multani mitti occasionally when you buy it from the market. You must remember that Multani mitti is only used for oily skin & not for sensitive or dry skin.
This is one of the good home remedies on how to tighten face skin you can safely practice without hesitation. It helps grow up the manufacture of collagen that is necessary to firm, and tighten skin.
- You mix 1 tbsp. cinnamon powder with sugar and salt.
- And then, you scrub it softly over your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After that, you wash your face with lukewarm water.
You should do this way once or twice a week to see the best result.