Hair is very important for our looks. Therefore, we spend so much of efforts, time, and money on finding the most suitable hairstyle for your face. However, we also have to face to face with many hair problems such as hair loss, excess oil or dry scalp, etc. There are many ways of making your hair grow faster at home by utilizing natural ingredients including herbs, vegetable & fruit mixture, and other ingredients. In this article, EffectiveRemedies.com will show you top 45 natural home remedies for hair growth and strength fast. The following writing collected information from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice. Keep reading this writing to understand more!
- Everything You Need To Know About Hair Loss
- Best Natural Home Remedies For Hair Fall Control & Treatment
- How To Grow Thick Hair Fast & Naturally at Home
Top 45 Natural Home Remedies For Hair Growth And Strength Fast
1. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Rosemary
Rosemary is considered as one of the excellent home remedies for hair growth.
Rosemary can promote the growth of hair, strengthen hair roots, and eliminate dandruff.
This herb contains antioxidant properties which boost up the hair growth. In addition, rosemary has sulfur and silica that may help you in reducing hair loss.
In “The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy” book, the author – Valerie Ann Worwood recommends using rosemary oil for hair regrowth. Worwood found that rosemary oil helped to dilate blood vessels and stimulate cell division, which would stimulate hair follicles to produce new hair regrowth.
When applied to the scalp, this oil aids in increasing cellular metabolism to stimulate hair growth. According to the study about “Promotion of hair growth by Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract” done at the Kinki University in 2013 in Japan, the extract of rosemary leaves improves hair regrowth in mice with testosterone-induced hair regrowth interruption. 
In 2015, the SKINmed Journal in 2015 published a human study that looked into the clinical effectiveness of using rosemary oil in treating androgenetic alopecia . People with androgenetic alopecia were given rosemary oil or 2 % minoxidil for 6 months. Minoxidil is used as a medication to stimulate hair regrowth and delay the balding.
After 6 months, patients reported a significant increase in their hair count. However, the patient in the minoxidil group experienced scalp itching more frequently. So, this study proves that using rosemary oil is as effective as medications for hair growth, with less adverse effects, including scalp itching.
- At first, you take 2 drops of rosemary oil and then mix it with 2 tablespoons of oil such as jojoba, coconut, almond or avocado oil.
- Now, you stir them well to have a mixture and apply it on your hair
- You should massage your scalp gently and wait for at least 30 minutes so that this mixture can be absorbed to your scalp.
- Finally, you shampoo your hair thoroughly with clean water or your favorite shampoo
- You may also try using rosemary water for a hair growth. To prepare it, first of all, you put 2 or 3 rosemary sprigs in 2 cups of hot water.
- Then you allow them to steep for about 5 minutes. If you use dried rosemary, you have to take a handful of it and then boil it in water.
- Next, you let it cool down and strain the water.
- Now, you rinse your hair with this rosemary water after shampooing.
You can use both these home remedies for hair growth several times per week to help your hair grow better and faster.
2. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Potato Juice
Potato is high in vitamin A, B and C that are necessary for the healthy hair. It can be applied even though you are suffering from alopecia.
- At first, you cut a big fresh potato into slices.
- Then you use a blender to grind these slices until they form a consistent mixture.
- Next, you put this mixture in a clean cloth, wrap it and then squeeze to get the potato juice
- Now, you apply this juice directly on your scalp and massage it gently
- You allow it to stay on you scalp for about 15 minutes and then wash off with mild shampoo
3. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Henna Pack
Henna is also good for the growth of your hair. It can transfer dull and dry hair into smooth and shiny hair as well as add color to your hair. Henna has the ability to promote the hair growth by making your hair roots stronger.
According to a 2015 pharmacognosy study, “Hibiscus rosa-sinensis is prescribed as hair and beared colorant”. In the beginning, the patients with baldness experienced the sparse hair growth and lighter color. After 1 or 2 years, they report a thicker hair and a darker color .
- Firstly, you take½ cup of yogurt, 1 cup of dry henna powder and then mix them well to get a fine paste
- Then you rub it on your hair from the scalp to the hair tip
- You let it be in place until this paste dries off completely and then wash off with your mild shampoo
- Keep using this paste regularly and you will have a long hair
4. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Castor Oil
Castor oil is helpful for the hair growth. This oil is high in vitamin E and omega-9 fatty acids that may moisturize your hair, add volume, and fight scalp infections.
The study of “Prostaglandin D2 Inhibits Hair Growth and Is Elevated in Bald Scalp of Men with Androgenetic Alopecia” in 2012 involves inhibiting a compound like a hormone called prostaglandin D2 (PGD2). This study finds that the levels of PGD2 in the scalps of bald men higher than men who aren’t balding. Castor oil contains an ingredient called ricinoleic acid .
One study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology in 2015 has also noted that the ricinoleic acid is effective in inhibiting PGD2, which means the hair count is more significant .
- At first, you combine castor oil with base oil at an equal ratio to get a consistent mixture.
- Then you rub it on the scalp and massage gently.
- You leave it on for about 30 to 45 minutes and then rinse it off with the mild shampoo.
- To get a better effect, you should mix 4 drops of rosemary oil in 1 ounce of castor oil and apply it on your scalp and hair.
5. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Eggs, Olive Oil, And Yogurt
Eggs are high in protein and thereby they are beneficial in making your hair grow better.
- Firstly, you take 2 egg yolks and then mix them well in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Then you apply this mixture on your scalp and wait for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse it off with cold water and shampoo the hair as usual.
- You mix 1 egg with 1/4 cup of plain yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Then you put them in a blender and blend until they turn into a fine paste.
- Now, you apply this hair paste on over your hair and then cover it with a shower cap.
- You allow it to stay on there for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
Keep applying either of these home remedies for hair growth to get a healthy hair.
6. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Cayenne Pepper
The irritation on your scalp will help you in increasing the blood flow to your head that makes your hair grow more quickly. And cayenne pepper contains capsaicin that can help you to get this irritation.
The University of Maryland Medical Center reports that capsaicin is being investigated as a natural treatment for conditions related to circulatory health .
According to the University of Utah Health Care library, cayenne pepper is considered a rubefacient, a substance that boosts blood flow when used topically on the skin . This provides strong information that cayenne pepper really aids in increasing blood flow to the human scalp. Therefore, maybe it can make the hair grow more quickly! For better results, you should do it regularly.
You will need:
- 1 teaspoon of pepper powder
- ½ cup of olive oil
- First of all, you put olive oil into a saucepan on the heat
- Then you combine this oil with cayenne pepper powder and stir them well for a few minutes in order to avoid clumping
- After it becomes hotter, you take it out of the heat and then allow it to cool for a while
- Now, you apply it on your hair scalp and massage it gently
- Keep waiting for about 3 hours or overnight and wash it off with shampoo
- You should apply this process regularly to help you in growing your hair better.
7. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Indian Gooseberry
Indian gooseberry is high in vitamin C and antioxidants that will help you in stimulating your hair growth as well as improving the pigmentation of it. Try using either of home remedies for hair growth with Indian gooseberry to get a recipe for yourself.
You will need:
- 2 teaspoons of Indian gooseberry
- 2 teaspoon of lime juice
- Now, of course, you firstly mix gooseberry well with lime juice to make it be a consistent mixture completely
- Then you apply this mixture on your scalp and allow it to dry for a few minutes
- After it becomes dry, you wash it off with lukewarm water.
Keep using this process before you shampoo and you will see an improvement on your hair soon
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of dried Indian gooseberry
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Firstly, you put the dried gooseberry in coconut oil and then boil them
- After it boils for a few minutes, you take it out of the heat and remove the dried gooseberry
- Now, you use this oil to massage your scalp before you go to bed
- In the next morning, you shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo and keep applying this way for 2 times a week to get the best results.
8. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Green Tea
As you know, green tea contains antioxidants that have the ability to prevent hair loss and promote your hair growth.
The study of “Human hair growth enhancement in vitro by green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG)” showed that EGCG in the green tea might help to prevent or treat alopecia by selectively inhibiting the activity of the 5 alpha-reductase. However, more reports looked at the effects of EGCG on hair growth on human are needed .
- You apply the warm green tea on all over your scalp
- You allow it to stay for about an hour and then wash off with cool water
- You can use this remedy to replace the usual shampoo and you will see an amazing change on your hair
Keep following this writing to get more home remedies for hair growth!
9. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Lemon Juice
Lemon contains a lot of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, vitamin C, folic acid, and many other nutrients. In addition, lemon has antioxidants and thereby it not only promotes your hair growth but also give you a smooth, shiny, and non-dandruff hair. It can also stimulate circulation to prevent hair loss. However, you do not apply lemon juice in excess because it can make your hair color light over time.
- First of all, you mix lemon juice with coconut or olive oil at a ratio of 1:2
- You stir them well and then apply it on your scalp and hair
- You allow it to stay on your head for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Now, you wash it off and then use a mild shampoo to shampoo your hair
- Keep repeating this process once or twice per week to get the result.
10. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Cumin Seeds
Cumin seeds have many nutrients and vitamins which are beneficial in growing your hair. In a pilot study published in the Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications in 2015, researchers divided 20 patients with hair loss into two groups in which a group was treated with a lotion containing 0.5 % nigella sativa (also called black cumin) daily for 3 months and the other was treated with placebo on a daily basis for 3 months. The results showed that 70% patients treated with the black cumin had a significant improvement in their hair density & hair thickness .
Here is one of home remedies for hair growth by using cumin seeds that you can follow.
You will need:
- Firstly, you soak cumin seeds in castor or olive oil for overnight
- In the next morning, you strain the oil and remove the cumin seeds
- You apply this oil directly on all over your head and wait for about 15 minutes
- Finally, you rinse off with a mild shampoo
11. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Peppercorns
Black peppercorn contains many essential oils that can keep the scalp well-hydrated. It also makes your hair soft and lustrous as well as improves its texture.
You will need:
- First of all, you mix ½ cup of lime juice with 2 teaspoons of peppercorns
- Then you use a blender to blend them until they form a smooth paste
- Now, you apply this paste on your hair roots
- You use a towel to cover your head for deep absorption.
- After 30 minutes, you rinse off with a mild shampoo
12. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Fenugreek
It is considered as one of widely used home remedies for hair growth. It has the ability to accelerate your hair growth and protect the natural color of hair.
The phytoestrogen in fenugreek seeds is believed to enhance the process of hair growth. However, there is no scientific research to prove it. The results of the test using hair tonic named “effectiveness test of fenugreekseeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) Extract hair tonic in hair growth activity” showed a significant difference compared to using a placebo and resemble the results using minoxidil 2% in hair growth .
You will need:
- Fenugreek seeds
- 2 teaspoons of coconut milk
- At first, you soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for 4 to 5 hours and then grind them by mixing with a little water to make a fine paste
- Then you mix 1 teaspoon of this fenugreek paste well with coconut milk
- Now, you apply this mixture on your hair
- You let it sit for about 30 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo
- Keep repeating this process as you need
- You firstly soak 2 or 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 7 hours or overnight
- After soaking these seeds, you grind them to make a fine paste
- Then you apply this paste thoroughly on your scalp and let it sit for a few minutes
- After that, you rinse it off with lukewarm water or the fenugreek seed water.
13. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Hibiscus Flower
Hibiscus is truly considered as the “flower of hair care.” It is used for healing dandruff and promoting hair growth. Besides, it can make your hair thicker and prevent pre-mature aging.
A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology in 2003 looked at the petroleum ether extract of flowers and leaves of the hibiscus rosa-sinensis for its effects on hair growth. The results showed that the extract of hibiscus leaves when compared to the extract of hibiscus flowers, offers more effects on hair growth .
- At first, you mix the hibiscus flower with sesame oil or coconut oil and grind them to make a fine paste
- Then you apply this paste directly on your hair
- You wait for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off with a mild shampoo.
14. Home Remedies For Hair Growth With Garlic
Garlic is beneficial in easing the shedding of your hair. It can boost up the new hair regeneration and promote the scalp circulation. You may apply this way as one of home remedies for hair growth.
According to the study of “Combination of topical garlic gel and betamethasone valerate cream in the treatment of localized alopecia areata: a double-blind randomized controlled study” in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venerology and Leprology in 2007, adding garlic significantly improves the treatment of alopecia areata, a type of hair loss .
The present study also showed that using garlic gel significantly adds to the therapeutic effectiveness of using topical betamethasone valerate in the treatment of alopecia areata and this it is an effective adjunctive treatment for alopecia areata.
- You firstly take some garlic cloves and then crush them well
- Next, you put the crushed garlic in the olive oil or coconut oil and boil them
- After it boils, you turn off the heat and let it cool down for a few minutes.
- Now, you apply it on your hair roots and let it sit for about 30 minutes
- Finally, you wash off properly with a mild shampoo
- Keep using this treatment 3 times per week for the best results.
See more: How to use garlic for sinus infection
15. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Fish Oil
Fish oil is high in omega-3 fatty acids which not only can make your hair smooth and shiny but also promote the hair growth.
In 2015, the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology published a study that evaluated the effect of taking supplements of omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants on 120 healthy women with hair loss. After 6 months of treatment, the patients in the supplemented group had a superior improvement in increasing hair growth compared to the controlled group. In detail, there are 89.9 % of the patients reported a significant reduction in their hair loss problem, 86 % reported an improvement in their hair diameter, and 87 % reported an increase in hair density .
You should get internally fish oil supplement every day for at least 1 month. If you cannot put up with the smell of this oil, you can consider using flaxseed oil or you may also include some flax seeds to your diet.
If you cannot eat enough foods high in omega-3 fatty acids, take 1 to 2 capsules or 1 tablespoon of a fish oil supplement to aid in reducing inflammation that causes various hair disorders.
16. Home Remedies For Hair Growth With Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is high in antioxidants and hence it may help you in fighting the free radicals. Vitamin E also helps to increase oxygen in your body and thereby increasing the blood circulation in your scalp.
In a study published in the journal of the Tropical Life Sciences Research in 2010, 21 patients with hair loss received tocotrienols (members of the vitamin E family) daily and 17 people received a placebo. After 8 months, people who took tocotrienols experienced an increased hair count with 34.5% compared to the people receiving placebo (0.1%). This study concluded that it can be thanks to the antioxidant effects of tocotrienols that help to relieve the oxidative stress in their scalp .
There are many home remedies for hair growth by using vitamin E as the main ingredient and here is a homemade treatment with vitamin E that you can follow.
- You put some drops of vitamin E oil in your scalp and then apply on your scalp
- Then you allow it to leave for overnight so that your scalp can absorb this oil
- In the next morning, you use a mild shampoo to wash off and keep using this oil to make your hair soft and smooth.
17. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Coconut Milk
Coconut milk has vitamins B, C, E, calcium, magnesium, iron, selenium, phosphorus, and many various nutrients. It can nourish your hair, promote hair growth, as well as prevent hair loss. You may simply include it in your diet, or try using one of these home remedies for hair growth.
You will need:
- Coconut milk
- Wheat germ oil
- Aloe vera gel
- Avocado pulp
- Olive oil
- You massage your scalp gently with coconut milk
- Then you leave it on your head for at least 30 minutes and rinse it out with warm water.
- Keep doing this process 2 to 4 times per month.
- First of all, you mix 1/4 cup of coconut milk with 1/4 cup of wheat germ oil and 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel.
- You stir all these ingredients well to make a paste and then rub this paste directly on your hair and scalp
- You rinse off with a mild shampoo after waiting for 20 to 25 minutes
- You should apply this paste once per week to get a healthy hair
- You take coconut milk, avocado pulp, and olive oil at an equal ratio and mix them well
- Then you combine this mixture with a little honey and stir them thoroughly to make a hair mask.
- You apply this mask on your head and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes
- Finally, you rinse off with your shampoo and apply it on a regularized basis to get your goal
Learn more: Outstanding health benefits of coconut water
18. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Egg White, Honey, And Olive Oil
Because hair is made up of protein, you can provide for your hair with protein to help it grow better and one of the best protein supplements is the egg white.
Protein in your daily diet helps your body to produce keratin that is fundamental to your hair structure. If keratin weakens, the hair strands become more prone to breakage. The United States Department of Agriculture stated that women ages from 31 to 50 should get five ounces of protein while younger women ages from 19 to 30 can get 5 and 1/2 ounces. When it comes to the link between hair growth and protein, nutritionist Joy Bauer says, “Protein is necessary for the growth of all cells, including hair cells.”
- To do that, you may simply take 1 or 2 eggs and stir them well.
- Then you apply it on your scalp and massage it gently.
- You cover your head with a towel and allow it to sit there for about an hour
- Finally, you wash off with a mild shampoo
You will need:
- Egg white from 1 to 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- You mix egg white, honey, and olive oil well to make a hair mask.
- Then you rub this mask directly on your scalp and cover your hair with a towel
- You keep waiting for about 15 to 20 minutes and rinse off with a mild shampoo
19. Home Remedies For Hair Growth With Lavender Oil
Lavender oil is considered as the beauty oil. Apart from the ability to help your hair grow, it can also reduce sleeplessness and stress. This oil is commonly used for the spa treatments.
Researchers discovered  that massaging the scalp with lavender oil daily helps “44 percent of alopecia patients who were tested experienced new hair growth”.
According to the recent study of “Hair Growth-Promoting Effects of Lavender Oil in C57BL/6 Mice” published in the journal of Toxicology Research in 2016, lavender oil shows the marked hair growth-promoting property in female mice .
You should take some drops of lavender oil and then apply on your scalp and hair to get a healthy hair.
Find more home remedies for hair growth by keep following this article!
20. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Aloe Vera And Lime Juice
Aloe vera has the ability to promote hair growth as well as prevent hair loss. It also eases dandruff and helps in restoring your hair’s natural sheen.
According to a study published in the Anatomy and Cell Biology in 2012, aloe vera gel helps to reduce inflammation and has marked wound-healing effects on rats after a surgical incision. Besides, aloe vera enhances the hair growth process at sight on the incision .
In the review of “ALOE VERA: A SHORT REVIEW”, aloe vera also has an effect on preventing against radiation damage on the skin, which results in hair loss. After using aloe vera gel, a strong antioxidant protein known as metallothionein is generated in your skin, which helps to remove free radicals and prevent the suppression induced due to the UV rays .
- First of all, you take fresh aloe vera gel and then combine it with a little lime juice
- You stir well and apply on your hair and scalp
- You leave it on your head for about 20 minutes and shampoo your hair.
- Keep doing this process once per week and you can see an improvement
21. Home Remedies For Hair Growth With Olive oil
Olive oil is applied in face masks, face packs, scrubs, hair tonic, body oil, etc. Olive oil can help to prevent and cure hair loss. It also stimulates the new hair regeneration. It also works as a natural conditioner to make your hair silky and soft.
- You may include this oil in your daily diet in cooking form or consume it directly
- Or you may apply it on you scalp and wait for a few minutes so that your scalp may absorb this oil
22. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Onion Juice
This is one of the most effective home remedies for hair growth. Onion juice is high in sulfur which can boost collagen production in your tissues and thereby helping you in regenerating your new hair.
A study in the Journal of Dermatology in 2002 by Khalifa E checked the effectiveness of using onion juice in treating patchy alopecia areata compared to a placebo. The participants were divided into 2 groups. 23 patients in the first group were treated with onion juice twice daily for 2 months and 15 patients in the second group (control) were treated with placebo twice daily for 2 months. Hair regrowth started after 2 weeks of treatment with onion juice. At 4 weeks, hair regrowth was observed in 17 patients and, at 6 weeks, hair regrowth was seen in 20 patients .
The patients in the placebo group reported nearly no changes in their hair regrowth after 2 months of treatment. As a result, using crude onion juice gives significantly high result in improving a healthy hair condition and succeeds to stop the patchy alopecia.
- At first, you cut 2 to 4 onions into many slices and then use a blender to grate these onions slices
- Next, you squeeze out the grated onion to get its juice.
- Now, you massage your scalp gently with this juice.
- You allow it to be there for an hour and then rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Firstly, you take 4 or 5 onions and then chop them into many slices
- You boil a liter of water and put these onion slices to this boiling water.
- You allow it to boil for 5 to 10 minutes and take it out of the heat
- Now, you let the water cool down and strain the onion water
- You use this water to rinse your hair after using the shampoo.
- If you may stand the smell, you should not rinse your hair with other water until the next day
- If you can’t put up with this smell, you may rinse off your hair with clean water after an hour.
23. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Apple Cider Vinegar
Using apple cider vinegar is one of popular home remedies for hair growth. It can gently cleanse the scalp and maintain the PH balance of your hair that can accelerate hair growth.
- At first, you wash your hair with clean water
- Then you apply apple cider vinegar directly on all over your head to get a healthy and shiny hair.
- For 1 liter of solution, you can mix 75ml of this vinegar to 1 liter of water and store the remaining for the next time
- For smaller quantities, you take 15ml of apple cider vinegar and then combine it with a cup of lukewarm filtered water
- After washing your hair with this vinegar, you use water as the final rinse.
24. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Potato Juice, Egg, And Honey
In fact, potato juice may heal alopecia. Potato is high in certain vitamins such as vitamins A, B and C. When your body is a lack of vitamins, your hair will become dry and brittle. Therefore, you must provide your body with foods which contain these vitamins. Applying potato juice directly on hair is also beneficial in giving you a healthy hair. You may try using potato juice or combine it with egg yolk and honey to get a treatment.
- You simply grind 3 or 4 potatoes and squeeze them to get the juice.
- Then you apply this juice on your scalp and massage it gently for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that, you rinse off with clean water.
If you have a dry hair, you may try applying this remedy
You will need:
- 3 potatoes
- Egg yolk from 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- You grind 3 potatoes and squeeze them to get the potato juice
- Then you add honey, egg yolk to this juice and stir them well to make a potato hair mask
- Now, you apply this paste on your scalp and allow it to sit for at least half an hour.
- Finally, you rinse off with the mild shampoo and water. The combination of egg yolk, potato juice, and honey is a good moisture supplement for your dry hair. This hair mask will help you in growing hair faster.
You can apply either of these home remedies for hair growth to help you in getting rid of the hair diseases
25. Indian Gooseberry, Shikakai, And Reetha
Indian gooseberry contains a large a number of vitamin C and antioxidants. Therefore, it can help you in producing collagen as, fighting off free radicals, and promoting hair growth as well as improving your hair pigmentation. You should use Indian gooseberry combined with reetha and shikakai to make a shampoo for the hair growth.
You will need:
- 100 gram of gooseberry
- 100 gram of shikakai
- 100 gram of reetha
- 2 liters of water
- At first, you soak gooseberry, shikakai and reetha in water for overnight.
- In the next morning, you boil this mixture until the water decreases to half and let it cool down
- When the mixture becomes cool, you use your hands to mash these boiled herbs in the water.
- Now, you strain the water and store it in another container.
- You wash your hair thoroughly with this water and remember not to try to apply this herbal water when you are using regular shampoo. The shampoo will entangle your hair and thereby causing breakage because your hair will be rough as soon as it contacts with this herbal liquid.
- The right way to apply this herb shampoo is to rub it all over your wet hair and then allow it to sit for about 5 minutes.
- After that, you rinse off with clean water and apply conditioner. Do not allow the liquid to enter your eyes.
- This homemade shampoo will eliminate all the dirt and excess oil from your scalp and hair to give you healthier and shiny hair.
- Keep using this mixture when you shampoo your hair for 2 months and you will see an effective improvement on your hair
26. Home Remedies For Hair Growth With Banana
Banana contains vitamin A, C, E and potassium that may make your hair grow faster.
- You firstly take a ripe banana and then mash it to get a paste
- Now, you massage this paste directly on your hair and scalp
- Then you cover your head with a plastic bag like a shower cap
- You wait for about 45 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo
27. Home Remedies For Hair Growth With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is beneficial in giving you healthy hair. The essential nutrients, such as lauric acid in coconut oil penetrate the hair shaft to improve the overall health of your hair.
You may try using one of these home remedies for the hair growth by using coconut oil as the main ingredient.
Remedy 1: Coconut oil and avocado
The combination of avocado and coconut oil can be considered as a treatment for the hair growth. It can make your hair luster if it is dry. Besides, it may promote the growth of hair, get rid of dandruff and flaking as well as protect your hair from the sunshine.
- You put coconut oil in the microwave and heat it for about 15 seconds.
- Then you use this coconut oil to massage your hair gently from tip to root
- Next, you take a half ripe avocado and crush it to make a fine paste
- Now, you apply the avocado paste in your scalp and tip
- You allow this mixture to leave for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse off with clean water when this is done
Remedy 2: Coconut oil and regularly used shampoo
- You firstly mix your regularly used shampoo well with coconut oil at an equal ratio.
- Then you use this shampoo mixture to shampoo your hair as usual. This process will help you to get moisturized scalp and hair
- Keep using this way whenever you shampoo hair to make your hair soft and silky
Remedy 3: Coconut oil treatment
- You firstly wash your hair with your used shampoo as usual
- Next, you use a towel to pat your hair dry completely and then put some drops of coconut oil directly on it
- This process has the positive impact on people that are suffering from the dry hair, split ends, curly and thick hair.
- You should try to use this process regularly to have healthy hair
Remedy 4: Coconut oil and conditioner
- Now, you prepare 3 tablespoons of cold-pressed virgin coconut oil and 4 tablespoons of conditioner
- Then you mix all these ingredients well and then apply it directly on your hair and scalp
- Next, you use a towel to wrap your hair and let it sit for about 2 to 3 hours
- Finally, you rinse it off with a mild shampoo and keep repeating it regularly to make your hair grow better
Remedy 5: Coconut oil and almond oil
- You just take coconut oil and almond oil at an equal ratio
- Then you stir them well and massage it directly on your scalp and hair for about 10 to 15 minutes
- You let it like that for about an hour and then wash it off with clean water to get rid of hair loss as well as promote hair growth.
Remedy 6: Coconut oil with olive oil
- You take some drops of coconut oil and then mix it well with 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- You stir them well and apply this oil mixture on your hair and scalp by massaging gently on your head
- You should allow it to sit for a few minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo and water.
- Keep using this process regularly to ease the hair problems and get strong hair
28. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Tea Tree Oil, Honey, Avocado, And Yogurt
Yogurt is rich in protein that not only makes your hair strong and healthy but also boosts up hair growth. Besides, avocado has fat and thereby providing enough moisture for your hair. Moreover, vitamins E and B in avocado may reduce hair loss and promote hair growth. Therefore, the combination of yogurt and avocado is a useful hair mask for your hair. You can mix them with tea tree oil and honey for a better result.
You will need:
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 mashed avocado
- 1 tablespoons of honey
- 8 to 10 drops of argan oil
- 2 to 5 drops of tea tree oil
- First of all, you put the yogurt in a bowl and then mix the mashed avocado in it
- You mix them well with the yogurt and stir thoroughly to make a mixture
- Next, you add honey and, argan oil, and tea tree oil in this mixture. You continue to stir them until it forms a fine paste
- To start using it, you shampoo your hair as usual
- Then you apply this paste directly on your scalp and hair
- You massage it gently for a few minutes.
- After that, you allow it to sit for about 15 to 20 minutes. You can cover your head with a shower cap if needed.
- After 20 minutes, you rinse off your hair with a mild shampoo and water.
- You can apply this process once per week to get the expected result.
29. Home Remedies For Hair Growth With Avocado
Avocado contains some nutritional compounds that can make your hair grow faster. Here are some home remedies for hair growth that you may try using to have healthy hair
Remedy 1: Avocado and banana
You will need:
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- You mix the avocado with banana well and then mash them to make a fine paste
- Next, you massage this paste directly on your scalp and let it like that for about half an hour in order that your hair can absorb the nutrients from the paste
- Finally, you rinse it off with a mild shampoo and use conditioner
- Keep using this process to make your hair grow better
Remedy 2: Avocado and olive oil
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A half of a ripe avocado
You firstly mash a half of a ripe avocado to make an avocado paste
- Then you mix this paste well with olive oil
- You apply this mixture on your hair after you shampoo your hair
- You allow it to sit for about 20 to 30 minutes and then rinse off completely with clean water
- Finally, you apply conditioner to your hair to make it silky and sof
30. Home Remedies For Hair Growth – Aloe Vera And Tea Tree Oil
Aloe vera contains enzymes that can help you in preventing hair loss. In addition, it has the ability to stimulate the hair growth. You can use aloe vera gel combined with tea tree oil to moisturize your scalp
You will need:
- 1/2 cup of aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 or 3 drops of tea tree oil
- You firstly mix aloe vera gel with water and stir them well to make a smooth mixture
- Next, you add in this mixture 2 or 3 drops of tea tree oil and continue to mix well.
- Now, you apply this paste directly on your scalp and hair.
- You keep waiting for 30 to 40 minutes and you will feel soothe and cool instantly.
- Finally, you wash it off with a mild shampoo and use conditioner.
If you want to know more about natural, at home remedies for other diseases and conditions, go to our main Effective Remedies page. After reading the article of top 45 natural home remedies for hair growth and strength fast, hope that it can help you find out the best solution to make your hair grow fast, strongly & healthily.