23. Making A Lemon Exfoliator
A lemon exfoliator can help you in lightening skin thanks to the natural lightening components such as citric acid. This recipe also helps you to slough off the top skin layer of epidermis or dead skin cells.
- For making a lemon exfoliator, you just need to mix together 2 tbsp of brown sugar, 1 tsp of lemon juice with 1 egg white.
- Then you massage this mixture into skin by using some gentle circular motions.
- Next, you gently scrub your skin or let it rest for about 10-15 minutes
- Finally, you rinse with the warm water & moisturize as normal.
24. Trying Honey
Honey will help you in bleaching skin. It also acts as a natural moisturizing agent. Honey has antibacterial properties, which can also fade age spots & acne scars. So, how to get lighter skin using honey? Here are 2 ways to use honey for skin lightening you can follow at home:
- You apply the pure honey onto your face
- Then you leave it on there for a few minutes
- Next, you wash it off with the lukewarm water.
- Following this way will remove your dead skin cells, and make your skin appear brighter & fresher than ever before.
- You should do this way once daily.
Option 2: Another option to get lighter skin using honey is making a skin-lightening honey mask.
- You combine 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of powdered milk with 1/2 tsp of almond oil.
- Then you mix them well
- You apply it onto your skin gently.
- Then you leave it on there for about 10 to15 minutes
- Finally, you wash it off with the cold water.
- You do this way every other day.
25. Making An Aloe Vera Fairness Mask
Aloe vera can help alleviate hyper-pigmentation as well as restore the original color of your skin. Hyper-pigmentation is known as one of the major causes of your uneven skin tone, so reducing hyper-pigmentation is one of the easiest tips on how to get lighter skin naturally. In addition, aloe vera has the cooling effect that regenerates new cells & rebuilds damaged tissue that is important for the healthy skin. Using aloe vera gel will lighten your dark spots as well as improve the overall skin complexion. Here are detailed instructions you can follow easily at home:
- You cut some outer layers of two aloe vera leaves.
- Then you squeeze out the jelly-like substance.
- You apply this gel thoroughly over your affected skin.
- Then you leave it on there for around 30 minutes
- Finally, you wash your skin off with water.
- You should do this way at least 2 times a day for 2 weeks.
Pay attention: you can get the aloe vera gel in a lot of local stores.