The first thing you should do to prevent Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) is to have safe sex with your partner and clean your genital organ before and after sex carefully. Plus, doing exercise every day and having a healthy diet are also good methods to protect you from the perpetration of HPV. Along with that, using the natural remedies which you can do at home is a good way to prevent infection and limit the symptoms of HPV. If you want to find out what they are, please keep reading this post on our Effective Remedies page, which reveals to you the most effective home remedies for HPV in the mouth and other body parts.
- Top 29 proven home remedies for scabies treatment in humans
- Top 8 time-tested home remedies for anal itching
- Top 47 most effective solutions for bacterial infections
10 Effective Home Remedies For HPV In Mouth & Other Parts – 100% Natural & Safe
I. What’s HPV?
HPV (Human papillomavirus) is a dangerous disease, which can cause papillomas on the human body because of many causes, such as having sex, kissing or sharing personal belongings with the patient. Of which, unsafe sex is the main cause of HPV. This disease can occur in many parts of the body, such as the genitals, mouth, anus, arms, legs, etc.
HPV is considered as one of the most dangerous sexually transmitted diseases due to its rapid spread. Plus, this is a highly recurrent disease and is at risk of causing cancer if it is infected with HPV16 and HPV18. Besides, this problem has a negative impact on the reproductive health of both women and men. For effective treatment, in addition to modern medicine, the experts also advise the patient to use the natural and safe way to treat it quickly.
II. Home Remedies For HPV
According to many recent studies, garlic contains allicin, which may help to kill the microorganisms and harmful bacteria, especially HPV
According to many recent studies, garlic contains allicin, which may help to kill the microorganisms and harmful bacteria, especially HPV. Besides, the garlic has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that aid you in healing the skin’s pain caused by HPV. That is the reason why garlic is considered one of the good and natural medicines for the people with HPV infection.
EffectiveRemedies Partner Solutions
Ask a Doctor Online and Get Answers in Minutes, Anytime!
Have medical questions? Keep asking questions to a Verified Expert until you get the answer you need.
- You should add garlic to fried vegetables or sauces. Besides, you can eat fresh garlic in daily meals.
- Moreover, you can use garlic to marinate the food or extract the juice from garlic to drink or prevent your body from HPV.
- You can also grind fresh garlic; apply it to the infected areas caused by HPV. And then, use the bandage to cover the area.
Note: You should not apply too much garlic to your skin because it can burn your skin.
As you know, potatoes have the wonderful function of treating burns and reducing wrinkles on the skin quickly. This is because it possesses a high content of vitamins, iron, calcium, and potassium, which are very good for beauty care. Besides, potato is an excellent remedy to heal the wounds caused by HPV. A recent study has found that the potato contains many strong antibacterial properties that can help to deal with skin ulcers and lesions produced by the HPV. According to many researchers, potatoes may help prevent people with HPV types 16 and 18 from cancer effectively because of its carbohydrates.
- Grind a potato to make the paste
- Apply the paste to your lesions
- You can also cut it into thin slices, and then place it directly to the area
- Repeat this daily
3. Aloe Vera
According to many experts, aloe vera has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which may aid you in reducing the swelling and healing the wound excellently. Hence, it will be an effective remedy for people with HPV.
- Extract the gel from aloe vera
- Place it on the affected area and leave it overnight
- You can use this remedy many times a day
Note: You can make aloe vera juice to drink because it will help you to enhance the resistance, thus protecting you from the harmful bacteria and HPV.
4. Turmeric And Olive Oil
When mentioning which ways can deal with HPV in the mouth, a combination of turmeric and olive oil is the best. Turmeric is rich in curcumin, which has strong antimicrobial and antiviral properties.  So, it may help you to avoid the symptoms of HPV effectively . Especially, turmeric, when mixed with olive oil, will bring the fantastic paste to remove HPV and regenerate damaged skin quickly.
- Mix turmeric with olive oil
- Stir it nicely to make a paste
- Apply the paste to your affected position
- Cover it with the clean bandage
- Do this once a day
5. Banana Peel
Banana peel, the familiar method for many health problems, also works well in getting rid of HPV on your body. As stated by many experts, the banana peel can provide you with 17 % of vitamin C, which is very good for your immune system. Especially, it is a wonderful way to treat HPV and heal the wound fast due to its useful elements, such as vitamin B6, potassium, and magnesium.
- Rub the banana peel to the infected area
- Cover it with a clean bandage
- Repeat this remedy 2 or 3 times a day
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
The acids housed in apple cider vinegar are ideal for getting rid of HPV on your skin quickly . Plus, it is abundant in enzymes, proteins, and vitamins that can take care of the damaged skin effectively. For this treatment, dip a cotton ball into apple cider vinegar, apply it to the affected skin and keep it overnight. For a fantastic result, try this simple remedy regularly.
According to modern studies, purslane contains many essential ingredients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and iron, which may treat the HPV naturally. It also possesses strong antioxidants that have a great effect on nourishing your skin. You can use purslane for cooking the meal, or grind it and apply the solution to your skin. Do this remedy regularly for the best results.
8. Perilla Leaf
Perilla leaf possesses many essential ingredients, including perilla aldehyde and limonene, that help you to eliminate the harmful bacteria from your body. It can also help regenerate the skin quickly. Along with that, this leaf is loaded with vitamins and minerals that can remove the dead skin. For these reasons, perilla leaf will be an excellent remedy to treat HPV.
- Clean some perilla leaves, and then grind it
- Add a little salt to it
- Apply the solution to the infected areas
- Do this regularly
Note: You can eat the fresh perilla leaves in your daily meals to protect you from HPV.
9. Oregano Oil
If you want to find an excellent method that works for treating HPV, why don’t you try oregano oil? Many researchers show that oregano oil contains the antioxidant and antiviral properties that make it very beneficial in treating HPV. You can dip a cotton ball into this oil and apply the solution to your affected areas directly. Repeat it two times a day for the positive result.
10. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has been demonstrated to have a wonderful effect on enhancing the immune system in the body. Due to the strong antibacterial and antiviral functions, tea tree oil is very effective in getting rid of HPV. Simply, you apply it to your damaged areas directly and do this step regularly to get the quick results.
III. Must-Know Tips And Precaution
- Have The Safe Sex: HPV is a sexually transmitted disease, so performing oral sex or anal sex can cause HPV. This is because you can’t be sure that your partner has HPV or other sexually transmitted diseases. Therefore, to avoid this problem, the adults should have safe sex, and faithful to a partner. In case you are an unfaithful person, or you have many partners, it’s best to use the condoms during sex for preventing you from HPV in particular and other social diseases in general. In addition to being pathogenic, having sex with many partners has a negative influence on the psychology of adults.
- Don’t Share Personal Items: Many people have the HPV when they contact with the HPV patient’s personal items, such as towels, face cloth, toothbrush, underwear, etc. Thus, it is advised not to share personal items with others. Furthermore, you should pay much attention when using public toilets to limit this disease.
- Have Knowledge Of HPV: It is the fact that lacking HPV knowledge has significantly increased the number of people infected with HPV. Hence, each of us should be equipped with the necessary knowledge of HPV, including concepts, symptoms, reasons, and treatments. This small action will help you reduce the risk of disease at the lowest level. If you don’t have enough knowledge, you will not be aware of this problem and have an effective method to treat it.
- Keep Sex Organs Clean: If you don’t clean your sex organs, you will be easily infected by HPV. When that area is infected, not cleaned carefully, HPV is very easy to penetrate. So, each person should spend time cleaning their genitals daily to prevent this disease. Moreover, washing the sex organs will prevent you from gynecological infections. Along with that, experts have confirmed that cleansing the genitals daily, especially before and after sex will aid you in limiting many diseases.
- Do Exercise Regularly: Doing exercise is one of the most effective ways to improve your body’s resistance. Also, this helps protect you from the penetration of HPV. Therefore, both men and women should maintain daily exercise habits with simple exercises. Besides, you should have healthy diets to get a healthy body. Especially, you should strengthen vitamin C for your body because this element not only brings you great health, but it also enhances the immune system to prevent you from the HPV.
To conclude, we hope that you will find suitable ways to get rid of HPV quickly. If you have any questions, ideas or know other home remedies for HPV, don’t forget to leave your comment at the end of the article! The content available on this post is provided for educational and informational purposes. Therefore, you are advised to consult your doctor before following any remedy.