34. Banana Mask
Banana is very delicious and this is a healthy fruit for everyone. For treating dry skin, you can use the banana to make the facial mask for moisturized skin. This is a simple method that many women have been trying and you can follow the direction as below:
- You just need a medium-sized ripe banana only.
- Now you mash the banana until it gets smooth.
- Then you apply the mask on the neck and face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
35. Effective Face Mask for Dry Skin – Vinegar Mask
Treating dry skin with natural ingredients is very cheap and convenient when you save the money and can do the remedies at home. To improve skin tone, you should follow the face mask for dry skin like this:
- You need to have a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and some cups of water.
- Use the mixture to rinse the face.
- Or you can mix two ingredients and apply on the face. Wait until it is dry and wash with fresh water.
Learn more: How To Cure Scars And Acne On The Face
36. Face Mask for Dry Skin – Mayonnaise Mask
Have you have eaten mayonnaise? It is very tasty, right? Along with the benefits for health, mayonnaise can be used to cure dry skin. Because mayonnaise is rich in oil content and egg is considered as the greatest hydrator for skin. Typically, it helps to hydrate the dry cells in your skin and leaves you look younger. This ingredient is available in the refrigerator and you can apply it every week.
- Take some mayonnaise and apply on the face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water.
- Your face will look smooth and clean.
37. Face Mask for Dry Skin – Yogurt Mask
You do not have to buy expensive cream or cosmetic products to treat dry skin, but you can try the natural ingredients like yogurt to get rid of the problem at home. This ingredient is a good assistant for the skin tone and it also tighten the pores very well. Yogurt is a great skin-hydrating agent. Further, it comprises of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which help soothe itchy and dry skin. Moreover, its lactic acid soothes, tightens and softens your skin. Yogurt is also natural antifungal and antibacterial properties that remove germs and other bacteria as well.
- You use some plain yogurt and apply on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash off with water.
- You can mix some orange juice with a teaspoon of plain yogurt, a teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply the mixture on the face for 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Mix ½ cup of yogurt and 3 tbsp of mashed or blended papaya. Stir in several drops each of lemon juice and honey.
- Then, apply it on the skin and wash it off with cold water after 10 minutes. Do this one time a week.
If you want to get more tips and tricks on skin care, you can visit our main Skin Care page to update. After viewing the writing about the homemade face mask for dry skin, I think that you have got the comprehensive information to take care of your skin best and effectively at home. With the above treatments, you can apply for other parts of the body such as the face, hands, neck, etc. To have any question, you might leave it as a comment as below.