When you hear some sounds as well as some noises but in fact, there are no noises or sounds, you may suffer from tinnitus. As you are suffering from this disease, you may feel uncomfortable and you find it difficult to focus on your daily activities. But what causes tinnitus? Air travel, high blood pressure, earwax, along with tumors in your inward ear, are the common factors causing tinnitus. Do you know? Both adults and children have the high risk of suffering from this disease. Can you imagine what will happen to you if you do not treat it? Probably, your ears may be weakened. Sometimes, the chronic ear infection can happen to you. Seriously, it may cause minor head injury. Thus, treating tinnitus is the necessary thing that you should do right after it is still mild. In this case, you can use medications or use natural remedies. However, it seems that natural remedies are preferred using since they are safe and cheap. Among the natural remedies, castor oil is a great treatment for you. Why should you use it? How can you use it? This article on our main page Effective Remedies will show you the reasons why you should use castor oil for tinnitus and how to use it in detail.
- Beauty & health benefits of castor oil
- Natural at home remedies for ear infections in adults
- Natural home remedies for earaches in adults
Can Castor Oil Treat Tinnitus?
Now you may wonder to know why castor oil is effective in treating tinnitus, right? First of all, they have found a lot of antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties in castor oil. Therefore, it can help to boost your immune system and combat the fungi, as well as bacteria, causing this disease. Furthermore, when you use castor oil, your ear channels can be cleaned. Plus, castor oil is capable of assisting in restoring the function of the cell inside your ears. Finally, castor oil can be used to cure several problems related to the ears such as cochlea.
Hence, it is really worth using castor oil for tinnitus, isn’t it? But do you know how to use it? Let’s learn some ways to use castor oil for tinnitus in this part of this article.
How To Use Castor Oil For Tinnitus Treatment – 3 Best Ways
There are some methods that can choose to use castor oil for tinnitus. Let’s consult these recipes below.
1. Castor Oil
This may be the easiest method for you. What you need to do is following these steps below.
– Step 1: place some drops of castor oil into your ear with tinnitus. You ought to put from 5 to 8 drops.
– Step 2: take a cotton ball or cotton plug.
– Step 3: use it to cover your ear.
– Step 4: leave it for an hour.
– Step 5: remove the cotton ball or cotton plug.
You need to apply this method regularly, at least once a day daily. And you will see a positive result only after 4 weeks.
2. Castor Oil And Water
Another method on how to use castor oil for tinnitus is using castor oil and following by a glass of water. Here is the detailed direction for you.
– Step 1: take eight drops of castor oil.
– Step 2: pour them into your tongue.
– Step 3: keep the oil in your mouth for a few minutes.
– Step 4: take a glass of water and drink it.
You should repeat this method regularly until your condition becomes better. After 4 weeks, you can notice the result.
3. Castor Oil With Essential Oils
One more method on how to use castor oil for tinnitus is combining it with some essential oils such as lavender essential oil, cypress essential oil, juniper berry essential oil, and Helichrysum essential oil. As you can see, Helichrysum essential oil can help to decrease inflammation and boost the healing process. Lavender essential oil is capable of reducing stress, fear, anxiety and tension which are caused when you are suffering from tinnitus and soothing your body as well as your mind; meanwhile, cypress essential oil is able to promote your blood circulation and calm your nervous system.
In order to apply this method, you ought to follow the detailed instructions below.
– Lavender essential oil: 15 drops.
– Cypress essential oil: 15 drops.
– Juniper berry essential oil: 15 drops.
– Helichrysum essential oil: 5 drops.
– Castor oil: 30 drops.
– Firstly, mix all the oils which have been prepared well together.
– Then put the mixture of oil in a bottle which has the dark color.
– Next, place this bottle in the dark place.
– Finally, take enough amount of this mixture of oil and massage on your bone which is behind your ears, on your neck, together with on your earlobe.
Precautions & Tips
Apart from applying castor oil for tinnitus like some methods which have been mentioned above, you also need to follow these tips so that you can get rid of tinnitus soon. Let’s consult the tips below.
– Because smoking may cause the blood flow to your ears to increase, you ought to stay away from smoking.
– In case your condition results from diabetes or high blood pressure, you should control your blood pressure or sugar levels in order not to make tinnitus become worse.
– If the reason causing tinnitus is food allergies, you should try to avoid them. Actually, there are a lot of foods which are popular allergens. They include chocolate, citrus fruits, cheese, soybeans, ripe banana, avocado and milk. So which of them causes your tinnitus?
– In addition, some people who suffer from tinnitus say that their condition is caused by loud music. That’s why you should not listen to the loud music.
– Moreover, ear wax is also considered as one of the factor causing tinnitus. Hence, cleaning your ears regularly in order to eliminate ear wax is a great way to treat tinnitus.
– Finally, if it is compulsory for you to work or to travel to the high noisy place or live in the high noise environment, you ought to protect your ears with the earplugs.
- Home remedies for boils on body & face skin
- How to tighten belly skin naturally & fast at home
- Home remedies for hair growth and strength fast
That is all about how to use castor oil for tinnitus. After you read this article on our Superfoods page, we all hope that you can find the best way to get rid of tinnitus soon. However, if you don’t see any improvement after 4 weeks using castor oil for tinnitus, you ought to try some different remedies. In case there is something wrong that happens to you, you had better see a doctor and have a medical checkup. And if you want to ask something about how to use castor oil for tinnitus, please leave us a comment below. We promise to respond your comment as soon as we can.