According to experts in the urology, the number of times of urination reflects the health status of the kidneys. If not due to dietary-related causes, frequent urination in women may be a sign of poor kidney function. This condition sometimes makes you unconfident and embarrassing. People usually go to see the doctor to solve their problems. Or the easier ways we can offer you with this article and also with our lovely site Effective Remedies are several effective home remedies for frequent urination in women. Don’t you feel worried about this, just be patient and read this article to get yourself the best solution? Luckily, there are some home remedies which can help you to get rid of this trouble. Candidly, when you calm your condition, you can implement some of these best natural home remedies for frequent urination to deal with your condition easily.
- Natural home remedies for UTI relief in children & adults
- Best natural home remedies for bladder infection pain
- Natural home remedies for kidney infection pain
I. What Is Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination in women may be due to diet, or during pregnancy, but may also be related to kidney disease. According to urinary experts, the number of times urination reflects the health of the kidneys. Therefore, women who urinate many times need to actively investigate the cause and have timely treatment, which may be a sign of kidney disease and very dangerous.
Nighttime urination is more troublesome for the sufferer, such as insomnia patients, sleep is interrupted causing the body lack of energy and tiredness. Urinary incontinence in women also makes you worried about the problem of aging.
- Urinate more than seven times a day, 2-3 times at night
- Urinary incontinence, even when the urine is complete
- Feeling the urine does not go away
- Urination many times, make a feeling of sharp pain when urinating
- Clear urine
II. The Cause Of Frequent Urination
EffectiveRemedies Partner Solutions
Ask a Doctor Online and Get Answers in Minutes, Anytime!
Have medical questions? Keep asking questions to a Verified Expert until you get the answer you need.
- Due to inadequate diet: excessive use of water in the night causing nightmares; Drink plenty of fresh water and carbonated drinks.
- Use of diuretics: high blood pressure medicines, diuretics
- Due to the psychological problem: women who worry about many things from work, home, children, cause the body stress, pressure on the bladder leading to many urination.
- Age issues
- Urinating a lot of women due to pregnancy: during pregnancy, many women have to urinate due to the development of the fetus causing bladder pressure in the bladder that causes the bladder not to contain much urine. And those are the causes of many urination symptoms.
Causes of pathology:
- Some diseases cause more urination in women such as:
- The uterus: due to the birth of many births or births close to each other, causing many women to suffer from sarcoma, causing the bladder to be squeezed causing much urination.
- Urinary tract infections: caused by infectious bacterial infection, mainly characterized by pain in the lower abdomen, urine several times.
- Kidney stones: Kidney stones may cause more urination, accompanied by painful stones due to a urinary blockage.
- Renal impairment: Kidney function is impaired, resulting in excessive urination and other manifestations such as fatigue, poor appetite, health decreasing.
- In addition, many other diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure
III. 6 Best Natural Home Remedies For Frequent Urination In Women
1. Home Remedies For Frequent Urination – Kidney Protection
According to experts in urology, the phenomenon of urinating multiple times in women if not due to physiological reasons, it is one of the weakened kidney symptoms, if not identified and treated soon, this will lead to kidney failure. Therefore, women should be concerned about the health of the kidneys, protecting the kidneys from the first signs.
If you have a lot of urination, you should change your diet, exercise, and use more functional foods to help your kidneys, prevent and avoid kidney failure. Experts advise choosing products made from natural herbs to achieve the best effect while ensuring safety and avoid unnecessary side effects.
Your control of bladder will have great progress by practicing and doing exercises regularly.
Get more: Natural home remedies for kidney failure
2. Home Remedies For Frequent Urination – Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds contain useful diuretic effects that play a big part in curing urinary disorders. It inhibits urinary issues and prevents it from coming back helpfully. And the method of using fenugreek seeds is also considered to be one of the most effective home remedies for frequent urination .
How to do:
- To make use of the seed, get the seed powder then mix the powder with bishop weed seeds and ginger.
- Make a solution of water or diluted honey.
- This solution should be applied more than two times per day till it makes the progress
3. Home Remedies For Frequent Urination – Drinking Water
When you think about the home remedies for frequent urination, this method of drinking water may sound funny, but actually, it works. When you are suffering from frequent urination, this is something you should not miss. By drinking water, you will get rid of bacteria within and give you something to take out on peeing. Flushing water through the body will help you remove the bacteria as it is one of the most useful home remedies for frequent urination.
How to do:
- Drink a glass of cold water (better with ice)
- Have eight of them or more to keep your urinary tract clean and purified
4. Home Remedies For Frequent Urination – Parsley Water
Further to the fact that parsley water is a great and refreshing drink, the water also boosts the reduction of urinary tract infection, the recovery process and reduce the effect of frequent urination by taking part as a diuretic. As per the details, diuretics help to deal with many problems and can raise the sodium amount that your renal function discharges in the urine. When sodium is created by diuretics, at the same time, they are associated with water, and the liquid amount of your blood will have a reduction. If there is less amount of fluid, there will be less pressure on blood arteries. And by that, the condition of high blood pressure will also be solved. For people suffering frequent urination, they should have more water to push up the amount of urine; then they will push out bacteria and reduce the discomfort, boost the healing process. By that meaning, it is obvious that parsley water can help a lot.
How to do:
- Make a mixture of dried parsley and fresh parsley (1 cup of fresh one and two tablespoons of dried one) with two cups of boiling water.
- Boil them together, control the heat. Leave the leaves in the solution for 10 minutes
- Strain the water off the leaves before drinking
- If it is a hot summer day, it is better to have an iced parsley tea.
5. Home Remedies For Frequent Urination – Cranberry Juice
Cranberry juice is regarded to be one of the best home remedies for frequent urination in women as it can help patients go through and kill the frequent urination problems in a very short period. Cranberry can assist to inhibit and treat many infected urinary tracts .
Cranberry juice contains acids by nature, which makes it more difficult for the bacteria to survive, and that makes the risk of infection lower down and decrease the chances of bacteria to grow. Many types of research have been conducted to indicate that cranberry juice is the best urinary treatment for women. If you are suffering from frequent urination, you’d better consider cranberry juice now as it shows great effects. What you need to do is to drink a proper amount of the juice to make the best use of it. Nonetheless, some report says that people get stomach ache due to the juice, but still, it is worth your trying.
How to do
- You make homemade cranberry juice, which is better than the canned one.
- To do that, firstly, you take 600 grams of fresh cranberries and about six cups of water, then boil them together.
- When you see the cranberries burst, you squeeze out the juice from the berries and strain carefully. You may add some sugar in it to make a better taste, then drink it
- Use this solution regularly until it makes the progress
6. Home Remedies For Frequent Urination – Diet Change
In addition to examining for causes and treatment, a proper diet and science will relieve the symptoms of the illness. Here are some dietary remarks for people who suffer from frequent urination:
Drink plenty of water, regularly:
- Drinking enough water will help you to have a healthy body. But not drinking too much water will lead to the uncontrolled urinary tract. Taking too little water suppresses the activity of the bladder and causes infection.
- Therefore, you should drink enough water for the body, drink more than 2 liters of water a day, and limit to drink plenty of water in the evening to avoid urination at night.
Limit alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages:
- Alcohol and other alcoholic drinks increase the amount of urine that you will have to urinate more often . To limit the urge to urinate the best you should limit this drink.
- It is known as a diuretic when reducing caffeine intake will help you improve your uncontrolled urinary status . But that does not mean you give up coffee, tea or cocaine, but rather limit your caffeine intake.
Soft drinks should be limited:
- Carbonated drinks stimulate the bladder, so when you have severe urinary problems, you should limit your intake .
Ask your doctor for any kinds of medication:
- When using any medication, ask your doctor for advice because some high blood pressure medications may contain diuretics or calcium that stimulate the bladder to work more.
Do not use spicy spices, sweets:
- Chili, mustard, etc. are spicy spices will negatively affect the bladder if you eat a lot. Also, sugary foods such as sugar, honey also stimulating the bladder should be limited.
Balanced, scientific diet:
- Many people have a habit of drinking orange juice, coffee in the morning, afternoon soda, or wine at noon or night. These foods and drinks have a negative impact on the bladder. Therefore, you should practice the steps to limit them, establish healthy eating habits and balance. It's a good idea to talk to your doctor about dieting if you have uncontrolled urination.
IV. What To Do To Prevent It From Recurring?
Enhance the addition of vegetables such as watermelon, blue pumpkin, green beans, small beans, lotus seeds, potatoes because these foods have a very good effect.
Eat more foods that are part of the animal protein, plant or animal products such as corn, beans, eggs, lean meat, chicken, fish, and some green vegetables such as vegetables, supplements, etc. Very beneficial to the urine, use several times a day.
Drink a moderate amount of water every day and do not drink too much water as it can cause a lot of bad health effects. Even drinking too much water in the evening also makes you urinate much at night, very inconvenient.
V. When To See A Doctor?
There are not any apparent reasons for frequent urination, like consuming caffeine, alcohol or too much liquid before sleeping
You are disturbed every day with the condition
Besides, contact with your doctor as soon as you can if you have frequent urination with the following signs:
- If you have any of the following signs, go to see your doctor instantly to get the treatment as soon as possible
- There is blood when you do the urination
- Dark colored urine
- Urinating with sharp pain
- Cannot resist to pee
- Unable to control bladder
You should look for immediate medical treatment if you are experiencing symptoms above. The professional medical treatment will have proper tests, blood tests to define the reasons for your condition and consult you the best advice.
Do not let your condition of frequent urination untreated.
Above are 6 best natural home remedies for frequent urination in women. If you want to learn more about the natural treatments for other health conditions, please visit our Home Remedies page. Do not forget to leave your comments in the form below to show us your thoughts.