Stretch marks are visible white line on the skin surface. Stretch marks can be found on not only the abdominal wall but also on thighs, upper arms, buttocks, and breasts. And the main reason for causing stretch marks is the pregnancy. Besides, stretch marks may be caused by the sudden gain or weight loss, rapid growth, stress and other factors. And there are various home remedies to deal with them, so do you want to know about these home remedies? If your answer is “Yes”, so continue reading this paper on EffectiveRemedies.com, which introduces you 37 best natural home remedies for stretch marks removal on breasts, thighs, and some other parts of the body.
- Best ways to get rid of stretch marks after pregnancy
- Simple but effective ways to prevent stretch marks naturally
Top 37 Natural Home Remedies For Stretch Marks On Breasts & Thighs
Here are the best natural home remedies you are looking for:
1. Aloe Vera Gel
Using aloe vera is considered to be one of the most effective home remedies for stretch marks on breasts & thighs and many other skin problems.
Its healing and soothing properties can be used to getting rid of stretch marks thanks to the compounds gibberellin and glucomannan, which help to increase collagen synthesis. Moreover, it contains enzymes, essential vitamins, and minerals that have antioxidant effects . Before you do this home remedy for stretch marks, you should prepare aloe vera gel that is ready sale or aloe vera leaves that can be bought in the super market or grown up at home. There are two ways to apply it.
- You directly lather aloe vera gel which can be taken out of the aloe vera leaves to your affected skin
- Then you let it dry for 15 minutes
- Then you wash off with the lukewarm water.
Another option is to make a mixture between a little of aloe vera gel and 15 vitamin oil capsules. Firstly, you take oil out of 10 vitamin E capsules and 5 vitamin A capsules. Then, you mix aloe vera gel with this oil mixture. Next, you rub the mixture onto the skin till they are fully absorbed. You can repeat this process daily.
2. Home Remedies For Stretch Marks – Potato Juice
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
This is one of the cheapest home remedies for stretch marks on breasts & thighs. And everyone knows that potato is considered as a super food because it contains essential fatty acids, a variety of phytochemicals, a lot of vitamins and minerals. Therefore, it can effectively revise skin cells by fading your stretch marks. To carry out this remedy, you just need:
- A potato
- A knife
- Some water
This is the way you can apply it:
- Cut the potato into thick sized slices.
- Take a slice and rub it gently over your stretch marks. Make sure that its juice is over your marks
- Leave it for 5 – 10 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
3. Egg Whites
Egg white is one of other solutions to reduce the stretch mark because it includes a lot of protein as well as collagen and vitamin A, which can treat scars or blazes effectively. Moreover, the enzymes present in egg whites aid in increasing the elasticity of your skin, which causes the stretch marks & fine lines to fade away over time . So, go ahead this remedy and apply egg whites as follow:
- Take out the egg white by separating the yolk from the egg.
- Beat the egg white a little with a fork.
- Apply it on your stretch marks
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- Wash off with water.
You can rub the oil like olive oil after you pat dry the skin area. And you should repeat this process three times a day to get the better result.
4. Home Remedies For Stretch Marks – Using Essential Oils
Using natural oils is also the excellent way to make the stretch marks faded away. There are many kinds of oils but you just need to recognize the type of oil for the exact reason. So you can choose some of them to use. These are some kinds of oil, which are considered the best:
- Olive oil
- Lavender oil
- Rose oil
- Myrrh oil
- Chamomile oil
- Helichrysum oil
After choosing the oil, you ought to gently rub onto your skin having stretch marks for 60 minutes daily. You need to apply this oil remedy for about two or three times a day.
In addition, olive oil is considered one of the great home remedies for stretch marks because there are many antioxidants and nutrients presented in it that may help to improve a lot of skin problems . And that means it can treat stretch marks. When you use olive oil, you can also mix it with water and vinegar as your night moisturizer cream.
Another option is mixing oils and afterward applying to your skin where having stretch marks. For example, what you have to do is to prepare lavender oil (1/2 tsp), chamomile oil (1/2 tsp) with almond oil or the other carrier oils that you are using. And you make the mixture of oils as below:
- Make a mixture between the oils you have already prepared
- Rub this oil mixture to your skin where having stretch marks every day
- And keep doing this three or four times a day.
5. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is known as one of the easiest home remedies for stretch marks on breasts & thighs. This juice is acidic in nature, which helps to heal and fade acne scars, stretch marks, and other scars . Basing on the alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) and vitamin C in lemon, the stretch marks can be disappeared fast by applying lemon juice as following:
- Cut the lemon into 2 halves
- Take a half piece of lemon and rub gently on your stretch marks
- Feel its juice soaking into your skin
- Do this at least 10 minutes
- Wash off with the warm water.
If you want your stretch marks to fade away faster and faster, you can mix lemon juice with other ingredient in equal quantities, for example lemon juice with potato juice, lemon juice with tomato juice, lemon juice with cucumber juice.
6. Cocoa Butter And Shea Butter
Food, like your money, should be working for you!
These butters are famous for their anti-wrinkling and anti-aging properties. In addition to having high moisturizing properties, shea butter contains antioxidant & anti-inflammatory effects . Regular application will keep your skin healthy and repair any damaged cells. So using cocoa butter, shea butter with vitamin E can make your stretch marks on breasts & thighs fade away quickly. If you want to remove your stretch marks, all you need are:
- 2 tsp Cocoa butter
- 2 tsp Shea butter
- 1 tsp Vitamin E oil
Now, you can follow this:
- Melt the Shea butter and Cocoa butter
- Add oil from vitamin E capsules to the melted mixture
- Mix everything together
- Store in a compartment
Massage your skin having stretch marks with the mixture a couple of times a day after having a shower. After a few months doing this way, you can see your skin become smoother without stretch marks.
7. Home Remedies For Stretch Marks – Sugar
Some people report that they use sugar as a home microdermabrasion method. According to a few clinical methods, microdermabrasion done by a dermatologist can help to fade away stretch marks . So, white sugar is also another simple home remedy to get rid of stretch marks. You should prepare these materials first:
- 1 spoon sugar
- A few drops almond oil
- Lemon juice
This is the way you can do:
- Compound sugar, almond oil and lemon juice together well
- Then apply the mixture on your skin where having the stretch mark
- After drying it a few minutes, you take a shower
- You ought to do this process every day. And you can see the result after a month.
There is another way to use sugar for treating stretch marks. Now, these ingredients ought to be prepared:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- A bowl
Here is the specific direction:
- Pour a tablespoon sugar into the bowl
- Add a little water into the bowl too
- Mix it and rub the mixture gently over your stretch marks
- Wash off with warm water after 10 or 15 minutes rubbing
To get rid of stretch marks, you should do this remedy every day.
8. Physical Exercises
To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.
Nowadays, there are many people not paying much attention on exercise because they are too busy both at work and with their personal lives although exercising is also a good home remedy to help to remove stretch marks, which may be found in a few different parts on body. When taking exercises, they will sweat. Consequently, the pores become more elastic and cleaner. And what you need is:
- Home exercise tools (if necessary)
Basis on where stretch marks are on your skin, you can choose the suitable exercises as below:
- If stretch marks are on the stomach, please follow this. First, lie down on the floor. Second, bend your knees. Keep your feet flat. Then, put your hand on two sides of your head. Now, lift your upper body up. Contract your abs
- If they’re on thighs, please follow this. Sit down on the chair. Put down your hands to your both sides. Swing up and down your legs.
- If they are on hips and buttocks, please follow this. Lie down on your back. Relax in some minutes. Lift left leg up creating a 90 – degree angle. Put it down. Then lift the right one up and down. Then speed up gradually.
- If on bottom, please follow this. Lie down on the floor but face to floor. Put your arms on both sides. Put your right leg up and down. Then do again with your left leg. Lift your legs about 15 – 20 centimeters up from the floor
For the best result, you should practice 20 lifts in each exercise three times a week.
Consider the impact of your personal care choices on our health, water supply and our wider environment.
Water is one of the natural cures and provides oxygen as well as the nutrients for human’s body. Water can help with a lot of skin problems including stretch marks. To reduce stretch marks, make sure that your body is always well hydrated and you drink a plenty of water. Detoxification of skin will be allowed regularly. Remember you had better drink 10 to 12 glasses of water per day. Not only will make your stretch marks fade away, it also helps you to maintain a hydrated body and make your skin softer.
10. Home Remedies For Stretch Marks – Castor Oil
One of the best healing treatments for skin problems such as pimples, spots, wrinkles, stretch marks, moles and fine lines is applying castor oil. It has ricinoleic acid, which is a skin-conditioning agent responsible for fastening the healing process of stretch marks . Well, how does the castor oil fix the stretch marks? If you are worrying about it, firstly you had better prepare:
- Castor oil
- Cotton cloth
- Hot water bottle or heating pad
After a good preparation, let’s do this:
- Put the castor oil on your skin, which contains stretch marks
- Massage it round and round in 15 minutes
- After that, enfold the area, which you have just massaged with a thin, clean cotton cloth
- Then, heat with the help of hot water bottle or heating pad
- Go on doing this 30 minutes every day for a month to have the best result
There are a lot of other natural home remedies for stretch marks on breasts, thighs and some other parts of body presented in this article, so keep reading to learn more!
11. Glycolic Acid
For skin problems, glycolic acid is also a good choice. It is thought that it can increase the amount of collagen, which the skin produces to get rid of the present of stretch marks . In this remedy, what you need is just glycolic acid. And you ought to follow the direction:
- Gently rub the glycolic acid onto the stretch marks area
- Let it dry for a few minutes every day
- Take a shower
- Avoid sunshine when you are going out because this will cause something bad for your skin
12. Vitamin E Oil
In fact, vitamin E oil has antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties that help to nourish the skin and speed up the healing process of scars & stretch marks. Also, it protects the skin from the damage of UV radiation . Everyone always knows the usefulness of vitamin E. That’s why vitamin E is used to cure the stretch marks too. Following some studies, this treatment is one of the most effective home remedies for stretch marks removal. To do this remedy, you had better get this:
- Vitamin E oil
Now when you finish preparing everything, continue doing as following:
- Merge the vitamin E oil with moisturizer
- Place the combination of them to your skin
- Do this in the morning and before go to bed daily to get result
13. Vitamin K Oil
Not everyone knows the existence of vitamin K. However, vitamin K is very good for your skin because it will help your skin healthy and soft. And there are two choices for you when you want to add vitamin K.
If you choose the first choice, firstly you should know that vitamin K is contained in a lot of vegetables like cucumber, cabbage, kale, peppers, tomatoes, broccoh, parsley, swiss chard and so on. And the first choice is that you should make a salad daily with your favorite vegetables, which include vitamin K and are mentioned above.
If you choose the other choice, all you need is Vitamin K Topical Cream. Now you ought to follow the direction to make your stretch marks lighter and lighter
- Add vitamin K topical cream to your stretch marks area
- Rub it circularly
- Do this process twice a day. And do this daily. But remember that based on your skin type and severity of your stretch mark condition, you can see the result on 1 or 2 weeks
14. Yogurt And Honey
Yogurt includes the lactic acid, which is famous for helping skin be lighter and stimulating the collagen production. Whereas, honey helps to keep skin supple and moist. So it’s a good home remedy for stretch marks too. Now please get these ingredients:
- A cup of yogurt (remember Greek yogurt is much better)
- A tablespoon honey
Now this is the direction:
- Make the combination between yogurt and honey
- Place the mixture to your stretch marks
- Leave it on for 20 or 30 minutes
- Rinse with water
- Repeat it daily if you want your stretch marks to fade
15. Grapefruit Juice And Coconut Oil
As you can see, grapefruit juice can help both lighten the skin and fade the stretch mark. While coconut oil helps moisturize the skin and increase the elasticity. Hence, to make your stretch mark fade away, these ingredients should be prepared:
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grapefruit juice
Let’s start after you get all ingredients:
- Combine together coconut oil and grapefruit juice
- Apply the mixture to skin where having stretch marks
- Massage this area
- Use this method twice a day
16. Baking Soda
Why is baking soda chosen one of the natural home remedies for stretch marks? And the reason is that it removes the dead skin cells. So it can improve the stretch marks’ appearance. Now, let’s get these things:
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Shower gel (which is your favourite gel)
- 1 washcloth
Please follow the directions:
- Take some shower gel into a washcloth
- Pour baking soda on it
- Make the shower gel and baking soda mix together
- Fold the washcloth
- Apply it to your affected skin
- Wash off with water
17. Home Remedies For Stretch Marks – Coffee Powder
People drink coffee every day. However, they still don’t know that coffee can have effect on treating stretch marks. Coffee is enriched with caffeine that contains high biological activity and may penetrate the skin easily. Moreover, it encourages the degradation of fats present under the skin and contains antioxidant properties. Gently scrubbing the skin aids in enhancing the blood flow in the area. This will help to lighten stretch marks well. First, get this:
- Coffee beans
- Aloe vera gel
- A cloth
Please implement like this:
- Firstly, crush the beans to the powder
- Secondly, add water to make a paste
- Then, add aloe vera gel to the paste and mix together
- Next, apply it to stretch marks area
- After that, massage in a few minutes
- Finally, wash off with a cloth and warm water
You do this remedy for a month. If you want to get better result, you can moisturize your skin with olive oil. If you want to discover other natural home remedies for stretch marks, continue reading the next part of this writing!
18. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains the malic and acetic acid which can break up the scar tissue . That’s why it can reduce the stretch marks on your skin. Before you carry out this home remedy, try to prepare:
- Apple cider vinegar
- A spray bottle
- Moisturizer (if necessary)
Please follow the below direction:
- Fill the apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle
- Squirt over your stretch marks every night before going to bed
- Take a shower to wash it in the next morning
If you feel your skin dry, you had better use the moisturizer.
19. Black Tea
Including vitamin C, E and B, and some important minerals such as zinc, potassium, and magnesium, black tea is known as one of the popular home remedies for stretch marks. With vitamin B especially vitamin B12, it helps to both prevent age spots and hyper-pigmentation and regulate the pigment production of skin. Thus to help treat stretch marks, you need to prepare these ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons black tea
- 1 teaspoon salt
Let’s do this:
- Boil black tea and salt in water in 2 or 3 minutes
- Let it cool
- Rub it on your stretch marks skin
- Keep doing this once every day
20. Lady’s Mantle
Lady’s mantle is well-known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. According to a French research, the researchers found that it’s able to help to inhibit the breakdown of the skin’s connective tissues and elastic. That means it can treat stretch marks. So what you need to implement this home remedy are:
- Dried Lady’s mantle leaves
- 1 liter of water
- A cloth
To treat stretch marks, please support this direction:
- Place the leaves in boiling water
- Let them leach in 10 minutes
- Mash the cloth into the combination
- Add the warm cloth to the stretch mark area
- Do this three times a day
- Keep doing this process daily
21. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and antibiotic properties. So using tea tree oil is also a good home remedy for skin problems including stretch marks. Here are the detailed instructions to use tea tree oil for curing stretch marks:
- Take some tea tree oil
- Gently massage on the skin where having stretch mark
- Wash off in water
- Continue doing this process three or four times a day and keep doing daily
Pay attention: if you have sensitive skin, you should avoid using the tea tree oil.
22. Wheat Germ Oil
Using wheat germ oil is also a solution that is worth trying. According to some preliminary studies show that it can provide some aids to reduce stretch marks in early stage. Before implementing this home remedy, you should prepare well:
- Wheat germ oil
- Disposable cotton makeup pad
Here is how to implement this solution:
- Apply a few drops wheat germ oil to the makeup pad (sometimes you can use a sterile cotton ball)
- Rasp the oil over your skin where having stretch marks till coated completely
- Reduplicate the procedure two or three times per day and do this every day to fade stretch marks quickly
23. Cabbage, Egg White, & Rice Flour Mask
As you know, cabbage is one of the best foods to boost collagen. While egg white gets your skin firmer and with the nutrition in it, egg white also helps to heal the skin’s damaged layers and remove the blemishes. In addition, the same as egg white, rice flour helps to remove the skin’s dead layers. And the linoleic acid in it can help to speech the healing process up. So to make this remedy for eliminate your stretch marks, you need to have these ingredients:
- A piece of cabbage
- An egg white
- 2 or 3 tablespoons rice flour
- A bowl
This is the instruction of this home remedy:
- Crush the cabbage till it becomes a smooth paste
- Pour 2 or 3 tbsp rice flour into the bowl
- Add cabbage paste and egg white
- Mix well
- Add the paste to your skin
- Let dry about 15 minutes
- Wash off with soap or shower gel and water
To cure the stretch marks fast, you do this procedure every day.
Cucumber has skin lightening compounds and various nutrients. It provides a plenty of moisture, which helps to grow new cells and repair the dead skin. Now, these are what you need:
- A small cucumber
- A knife
- Warm water
Here is the specific direction:
- Slice the cucumber
- Take one slice and rub over your stretch marks about 5 minutes
- Take a new slice then cover your marks again
- Let dry for 15 minutes and have a rest
- Remove the cucumber and wash off with warm water
Your skin cells will be relaxed with help of cucumber. If you follow this home remedy daily for getting rid of stretch mark, they will be lightened quickly.
Avocado is one of other natural home remedies for stretch marks. It’s a great source of folic acid, which is used widely in many stretch mark removal creams. With folic acid, it is good for cracked and damaged skin. Avocado also provides a plenty of moisture to skin. Thus to carry out this home remedy for stretch marks, the ingredients should be well prepared:
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Warm water
This is the way to make this home remedy:
- Blend the avocado to make a paste
- Add some drops of lemon juice if you want to have a better and more effective result
- Apply the paste to your stretch marks
- Have a rest in 20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
To get rid of the stretch marks, you ought to follow this home remedy daily. You can see your skin is not only healed but also made more flexible and softer.
Beside that way to reduce the stretch marks, you can apply some other methods. Here is what you need to prepare for aloe vera and avocado cream:
- A half avocado
- A aloe vera leaf
- A teaspoon of olive oil
Now let’s do this:
- Mix the avocado with the gel taken from aloe vera leaf and olive oil so that they form a paste smoothly
- Massage this in the stretch marks area in circle
- Let dry in 20 minutes
- Rinse with water
And this is the way to make avocado, oats, and almond oil cream. The preparation is including a haft avocado, 2 tablespoons oats, and 2 tablespoons almond oil. Here is the specific direction:
- Blend the avocado, oats and almond oil together well to make a smooth paste
- Massage this paste to your skin in circle
- Let it dry in 20 minutes too
- Wash off with warm water
Keep reading the next part of this writing to know more about other natural home remedies for stretch marks removal!
26. Milk Cream
There are a lot of vitamins and minerals, which can nourish the skin cells found in milk cream. That’s why it is one of the most effective home remedies for stretch marks. And what you need is milk cream, which you can easily buy in any supermarket and in any cosmetic shop.
Here is the detailed instruction:
- Directly apply milk cream to your skin
- Let dry for a half of hour or more so that the milk cream can erase your marks swiftly
You ought to follow this home remedy daily, and within a month, you can get the result as you desired. Your stretch mark will fade away fast.
27. Orange Juice
It isn’t strange when orange juice is a home remedy for stretch marks. Orange juice is a great source of vitamin C, which is known as the best way to treat stretch marks and lighten the skin tone. And this is list of ingredients, which should be well prepared:
- Orange juice
- Turmeric oil
- Olive oil
This is how the method is implemented:
- Mix a little olive oil, turmeric oil with orange juice together
- Rub the mixture over your skin, where you find the stretch marks
- Do this twice a day
This method is very good for stretch mark removal, which can make your stretch marks fade away quickly if you follow daily.
28. Home Remedies For Stretch Marks – Coconut
Coconut acts as a fantastic skin moisturizer. With a lot of small molecules, it can easily penetrate into the skin. So it helps to hold the suppleness and elasticity. Moreover, coconut oil is famous for its healing effects and helps to reduce the wound-healing time . There are two ways to use coconut you can try if you want to remove your stretch marks:
This is the first process:
- Take a few drops coconut oil
- Cover to your stretch marks
- Rub it gently
- Go on doing this for 2 or 3 times per day in 15 days to reduce your stretch marks
The other process is that:
- Take a few drops coconut oil and tea tree oil
- Mix them together
- Apply the mixture of oil to your stretch marks
- Repeat this technique every day
Calendula is one of other natural home remedies for stretch marks too. It is also an ingredient in medicated ointments and creams. In addition, it helps to heal the skin. This is the detailed direction:
- Mix the calendula with wheat germ well
- Add the mixture to your affected area
- Massage the skin in a few minutes
- Carry out this method twice a day regularly
30. Steamed Carrot
When asking how to reduce the stretch marks naturally, people immediately recommend a good home remedy for stretch marks, which is steamed carrots. Everybody knows that carrots are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. It helps to heal the skin tissue and maintain the integrity of connective tissue. Here is the instruction you should follow:
- Steam the carrots to make them soft
- Grind the carrots to the paste
- Apply the paste to the affected skin where having stretch marks
- Massage for 30 minutes per day regularly to make your stretch marks lighter
31. Carrot Juice
With the vitamins contained in the carrot, which is mentioned in the previous part, carrot juice is also one of the good home remedies for stretch marks. Before implementing this remedy, you should well prepare these ingredients:
- Carrot juice
- Sea salt
- Warm water
Here is the direction you can follow:
- Combine the carrot juice with a teaspoon sea salt well
- Massage the skin where stretch marks are on with the mixture
- Leave it until it dries
- Wash off with warm water
If you want the best result, you should do this method daily.
32. Sea Salt Baths
Sea salt is concerned as a home remedy for stretch marks on breasts & thighs too. They imbibe the toxins from the skin. In addition, they can act as an antiseptic. To do this home remedy, you just need:
- Sea salt
- A bath
Now you do this remedy step by step:
- First, fill a warm water bath up
- Then, pour some sea salt to the bath
- Next, soak in the bath from 30 to 45 minutes
You should repeat this home remedy once or twice a week to get the best results. There are some other natural home remedies for stretch marks presented as below, so continue reading if you want to discover more.
33. Bentonite Clay
When talking about natural home remedies for stretch marks on breasts & thighs, there is a remedy, which we can’t forget. That’s bentonite clay. It plays an important part in treating stretch marks. We can see that it can pull the toxins out of the pores, reduce the redness, and heal the skin. And how to use the bentonite clay to cure the stretch marks is presented below:
- Pour betonite clay into a bowl
- Add a little water
- Mix it until it form a paste
- Apply the paste to the skin
- Let it dry
- Rinse with water
To have a good result, you should carry out this technique every day
Beside the home remedies for stretch marks, which are mentioned above, we can’t forget this effective remedy – horsetail. In horsetail, you can find silicon, which is a natural regenerative. Besides, it contributes amount of health advantages. For stretch marks, it is also effective. To make this remedy, you just need:
- Lemon juice
Here are detailed instructions you are looking for:
- Soak 100 grams horsetail into a liter alcohol, which is 40 proof for at least one month
- Add eight to ten drops lemon juice
- Dilute the mixture with half a liter water
- Massage the stretch marks area circularly twice a day regularly
35. Home Remedies For Stretch Marks – Turmeric
Turmeric is one of the natural home remedies for stretch marks, which are suitable for removing scars. Turmeric contains antioxidant, skin-lightening, and anti-inflammatory properties . Regularly applying turmeric to the affected area reduces the difference between the stretch marks and your skin. As a result, you will notice that the stretch marks fade away significantly after a few weeks. To do this method, please prepare some ingredients as following:
- Lemon juice
Here is the specific direction of doing this method
- Mix a half of teaspoon spice turmeric (which is powder), 1 teaspoon of yogurt and 4-5 drops of lemon juice.
- Apply this to the place where you find the stretch marks.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Repeat daily till the scar disappears completely.
Using alfalfa leaves is also one of the effective home remedies for stretch marks because alfalfa leaves can discolor the marks thanks to its richness in vitamin E & K as well as amino acids.
You ought to get these ingredients:
- 1 tsp Alfalfa powder
- A few drops chamomile oil
Here is how you do this:
- Mingle well the alfalfa powder with the chamomile oil
- Rub the mixture you have completely onto your skin
- Let it dry for 15 minutes
- Then wash off with water
- Keep doing three times per day
37. Apricot Mask
To reduce the stretch marks on breasts & thighs, apricot mask is also a good home remedy you can try. Thence, an apricot mask will be made of:
- 2 or 3 apricots
Now, after preparing well, let’s do this:
- Cut the apricots and remove the seeds
- Grind the apricots without seeds to get the paste
- Apply the paste to the skin where having stretch marks
- Leave it about 15 or 20 minutes
- Use water to wash your skin
If you want to see the result, you had better do it twice a day and repeat every day.
If you want to know more about natural at home remedies for other diseases & conditions, please go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the article of top 37 natural home remedies for stretch marks on breasts & thighs, hope that it can help you find out the best solution to get rid of your stretch marks on breasts & thighs quickly and easily. However, the article is only for the informational purpose, thus, you should meet your doctor to get advice before applying any at home remedy. If you have any question, or you know other natural at home remedies for stretch marks on breasts & thighs, please leave them below.