These days, lots of men and women have to face a situation called thinning hair. There are many reasons for this stuff, including genetic factors, stress, bad habits in eating and lifestyle, etc. That makes you feel unconfident, influents your love life and your work. Because of that, a ton of people try everything they have to find the cure, and they cost thousands of dollars for hair care, but it doesn’t last long. So, today Effective Remedies will introduce to you some safe, effective, inexpensive, and natural thinning hair remedies you can make at home.
- How to grow thick hair fast & naturally at home
- Natural home remedies for hair growth and strength fast
Top 9 Natural Thinning Hair Remedies You Can Make At Home
1. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies With Coconut Oil
No need for more information, coconut oil is the first thing everyone thinks about when mentions hair care. For centuries, coconut oil has been used in beauty products for hair. Besides, it includes a lot of proteins that are good for the hair growth. As it contains rich fatty acids, chloride, betaine, etc., all of which help vitamin E, K, and some other nutrition go deeper into your hair, it can nourish and restore the hair, especially with damaged hair because of curling or hair dye .
- Prepare ½ tbsp of coconut oil, ½ tsp of honey and ½ lemon
- Mix all up and use for your hair, combine with massage gently
- Use a shower cap to cover your head and leave for 20 minutes
- Finally, wash your hair with cool water
If you don’t have much time, you can apply 2-3 drops of coconut oil to your shampoo to improve the damaged condition.
2. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies With Egg
EffectiveRemedies Partner Solutions
Ask a Doctor Online and Get Answers in Minutes, Anytime!
Have medical questions? Keep asking questions to a Verified Expert until you get the answer you need.
Just like coconut oil, eggs  are rich in protein, which plays an important role in the strength and thickness of the hair. It has everything the hair needs to build up the protein, promote new hair growth, and help your hair look thick.
- Beat 1-2 eggs (depending on the length of the hair) in a bowl
- Apply it to your wet hair. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with light shampoo to get rid of the smell of eggs
- Use this remedy 3 to 4 times a week for the best result
3. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies With Olive Oil, Egg Yolks, & Water
Egg yolks contain a lot of proteins, vitamin A, D, E, and fatty acids. These substances help stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss. Besides, olive oil helps to make the hair look smooth and keep it moisturized. It also helps fight grey hair and keep your hair stay healthy, strong, and shine. This remedy is suitable for dry hair and normal hair.
- Prepare two egg yolks, two tsp of olive oil and one bowl of water
- Firstly, mix olive oil with egg yolks until it’s smooth
- Add the water to the mixture and mix well
- With this mixture, massage your head and your hair gently
- Use a towel or a shower cap to cover your head and leave it on for 15-20 minutes
- Wash your hair with cool water. You can use light shampoo if you don’t like the smell of eggs (no need for conditioner)
- Right after the first time of using this mask, you will see the difference. So, you need to use this remedy once or twice a month.
4. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies With Egg White, Olive Oil, & Honey
Contrary to dry skin or normal skin, people who have oily skin have to face more issues such as acne on the scalp (especially the areas near the forehead) because the pores are blocked. In this situation, honey will help kill bacteria, reduce acne, and keep your hair and scalp clean. On the other hand, egg white takes responsibility for weed out the oil superfluous. That helps hair can grow strong and less fractured
- Prepare as follows: 2 egg white, one tsp of honey, one tsp of olive (depending on the length of the hair, you can double the ingredients to make sure it’s enough for all)
- Mix well all the ingredients in a bowl
- Apply it to your hair then use a towel or a shower cap to cover. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cool water
- Use this once or twice per month to see the difference
5. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies With Onion Juice
It sounds weird when you use onion for the hair because it’s a kitchen ingredient, and its smell is horrible. But in fact, onion juice works as a natural antioxidant agent that reverses the agglomeration of hydrogen peroxide on the scalp to reduce hair loss . It also helps blood circulation, promotes hair growth, and makes the hair thicker.
- Crush 1 or 2 onions to take its juice
- Mix with two tsp of honey
- Apply to hair and leave it on overnight
- Wash your hair next morning
6. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies With Avocado
Avocado helps keep moisture and offers nutrition for hair. Besides, it contains a rich source of vitamin E to improve overall scalp and hair health.
For the first remedy, we combine avocados and banana to improve the result. Bananas also are rich in vitamin A, E, and C. These two make your hair grow faster.
- Blend one avocado and one banana
- Mix with 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Massage your head slowly with this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Finally, wash your hair.
- Mix 2 tbsp of wheat germ oil with a half of avocado
- You should use this when your hair is wet and leave it on for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off and wash your hair again
- Use this once a week to see the difference
7. Natural Thinning Hair Remedies With Orange Juice
Orange juice is a perfect and delicious way for thinning hair. Vitamin C in orange is an antioxidant agent that helps fight free radicals – the cause of hair dry and split ends. These situations interrupt the development of the hair and lead to hair loss. Therefore, orange juice excites hair growth, makes it thicker, and fights dandruff.
- Remove all the seeds
- Blend the oranges
- Apply orange juice to your hair and leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash your hair with cool water, no need for shampoo
- Repeat this method once a week; your hair will thicker after few months
- Blend orange with apple
- Apply it to your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes
- Rinse it off with cool water
- Use this recipe twice per week
Above are nine natural thinning hair remedies you can make at home. Hope you can find a suitable remedy for your hair. Please visit us on Home Remedies if you want to know more about natural remedies that you can easily make. Do not forget to leave your comment in the form below to show your thought and share us remedy that you know.