Are you planning to go out for a special event or party? Have you had your hair done before putting on the gorgeous dress? But then, you suddenly realize that getting the right hairstyle and having the right hair accessories are becoming meaningless when ugly split ends on hair start to show up. This is like the dilemma to every woman’s life, so they just want to get rid of it as soon as possible. Split ends, in fact, have their key to damage your hairstyle, highlights, and streaks without any real effort. They seem to spread widely over your head when you are too busy visiting a hair salon to have your hair served with chemicals or electricity effect without caring about its reducing quality. But once split ends appear, your sole solution is just cutting off the ruined part? But don’t think simply like that, treat your hair well and explore this article for the most impacting natural home remedies for split ends. First and foremost, look at the main causes and symptoms of split ends.
- Top 31 Effective & Natural Home Remedies For Damaged Hair Repair
- Top 31 Best Natural Home Remedies For Hair Fall Control & Treatment
The Main Causes Of Split Ends
- Spend too much time getting exposed to the sun, dust, pollution or excessive chemicals in the styling process
- Mistakenly use too hot water for hair washing
- Abuse hair products with strong components, harsh shampoos with full of chemicals and styling gels with harmful substance
- Overuse water containing too much calorine to wash the hair – this may make your hair’s color fade away speedily and the ends split fast
- Scarcely spend time on trimming hair and conditioning it
- Overuse of the hair dryers, hair curlers or straighteners, electric hair styling tools can cause strong damage to your hair follicles
- Using the wrong comb or hair brush can lead to the damaged hair ends
- Backcombing or teasing your hair too regularly
- Take use of too much hair spray or mousse on hair without rinsing it off after use
The Typical Symptoms Of Split Ends
Some people may know, and someone may not know that there is not just one kind of split ends but there are several kinds. Understanding all the kinds as well as their mechanism will help you prepare more detailed remedies to struggle with this irritating solution.
Among those kinds of split ends there is trichoptilosis, scientifically called longitudinal splitting of the hair fiber, is one of the most popular kinds that people usually face with. These splits are generic at the end of your hair, sometimes split appears at the middle of a hair strand like a loop and there are also splits appearing on the same strand. Here are some typical symptoms of split ends that you should know:
- Split ends will make your hair tangled when trying to unknot it
- Usually, check whether your ponytail gets discolored or not
- The part of hair at the ponytail’s bottom tends to lose the sheen and fiber will look thinners at split ends area than the rest
- Hair will get uneven length and zigzagged at the end
- Often check whether there is tiny Y-shaped hair at the end or not
From above situation, this article from Effective Remedies will show you the best natural home remedies for split ends along with specific instruction. So keep reading it!
35 Greatest Natural Home Remedies For Split Ends Without Cutting
1. Various Useful Home Remedies For Split Ends From Egg
The first position in the list of most effective natural home remedies for split ends is egg.
You are suffering from split ends; it means that you will need something moist enough to get back the softness and strength of your hair. Then, one of the natural sources recommended to you is egg. The egg is safe in nature and also easy to find because it is a kind of necessary food for everyone. In treating split ends, as you may know, the more protein your hair receives, the more likely your damaged hair will be recovered because your hair is made up of protein, so such a protein-rich ingredient like egg is a must-have remedy for removing split ends. Besides, egg will help to strengthen follicles.
While the raw egg is an old remedy to cure various types of split ends providing your hair with enough protein as well as building the tip and root stronger, egg yolk will be responsible for conditioning your damaged hair because it contains helpful enzymes which can make your hair smoother and softer. With the application of egg, it is sure that the situation of not only your split ends but also dryness and dullness of your hair will be solved completely.
Actually, there are different ways for you to apply egg as of one in hundreds of natural home remedies for split ends.
- The first remedy in the list of greatest natural home remedies for split ends is to combine a whisked egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of honey and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix them together well, and then apply the mixture to your damp hair. Keep it there for about 30 minutes and wash it off before shampooing your hair.
- Alternatively, you can mix an egg with a teaspoon of almond oil. When you get the expected paste, massage your split ends and damp hair with this paste. Leave it there for 20-30 minutes. Wash it off and then shampoo your hair.
- A beaten egg mixed with a spoon of water can also be used as a conditioning shampoo for your split ends.
- You can also put some banana or orange juice into two eggs, then apply this mask to your hair for about 30 minutes and rinse it off when you are done.
- Try mixing the egg with yogurt to create an excellent remedy for your split ends. You beat 2 eggs then put in a cup of full-fat yogurt. Put 1.5 tablespoons of almond oil. After that, you mix them well until you get a mixture thick enough and apply it to your split ends. Cover the treated area with dry towel. After holding it for 30 minutes, you rinse it off with warm water.
All of the above recipes made from eggs are proved to cure hair problems arising from split ends also. Plus, eggs are also a great way on how to grow thick hair.
2. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Avocado Made Hair Mask
Avocado  is another kind of natural home remedies for split ends besides the utility to provide precious nutrition for your body. In fixing split ends, it will be a huge shortcoming if you forget this kind of herb because it carries a great number of nutrients beneficial for your hair such as vitamin A, D, E plus iron, protein, magnesium, amino acids and potassium, so it is not strange when avocado can be utilized as a nourishing mask to bring the life back to your hair. Moreover, included in avocado is the high level of vitamin H which can make your hair stronger. Especially, it is loaded with fatty acids which can recover the luster to your hair. In the avocado, there are also hair-softening components. It is like a coat to protect your hair from split ends and other harmful effects.
Therefore, using avocado on a regular basis will bring energy as well as great health to your hair, and it is considered a great conditioner for your damaged hair, even better than other kinds of conditioners in the market today. Try making a simple avocado mask for hair now if you want to possess flexible and shiny hair.
- In the second remedy listed in the top 35 home remedies for split ends, you need to prepare a ripe avocado and mash it. Then you mix the paste with an egg (white part). When you get the desired solution, apply it directly to your split ends and keep it there for 20 minutes. Finally, rinse the mask off your hair to see the result. Repeat this process once a week until you realize the better situation.
- Alternatively, you also need to mash a ripe avocado. Then you add about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and olive oil in the paste. Mix them well until you see an emulsion like creamy state. Apply this kind of mask to the part of damaged hair EXCEPT the roots. After 30 minutes, you rinse the paste off your hair and shampoo it.
- Or you can mix all of the above ingredients including egg whites, avocado paste and olive oil to make a consistency which acts as a conditioner. You also apply this mask to your hair and hold it for 45 minutes. After the specific time, you wash the mixture off your hair and then shampoo it.
Besides, avocado is also useful for dry hair treatment.
3. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Aloe Vera
Aloe vera  is also among the most popular natural home remedies for split ends. When mentioning a perfect choice to eradicate irritating split ends situation, people will never forget aloe vera. It is natural in origin, you can grab the nearest mild shampoo or natural products for hair, you will take notice that most of them are made from or contain aloe vera component. And you do not need to buy luxurious products to get silky hair, just take use of raw aloe vera; you will not only fix your stubborn split ends but also feel safe because of its natural essence.
Aloe vera can be called a multifunctional herb when both treating many skin problems excellently and fixing the hair problems effectively. It acts as a moisturizer for skin and a great conditioner for hair. It is a kind of herb that every woman should keep for specific hair issue including split ends. Besides, it can also prevent hair loss situation and promote the hair growth. Therefore, take use of this herb if possible to gain strong and smooth hair. There are many forms of aloe vera you can take, in this article, you will be introduced the most common remedies, so let’s take a look:
- This remedy in the list of natural home remedies for split ends is quite simple, you just need to extract the gel from one or two aloe vera leaves and apply this gel to your hair. Hold it for 30 minutes, after that, you shampoo your hair.
- For better result, you can mix the aloe vera gel with a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and two tablespoons of olive oil, castor oil or jojoba oil. Then apply this solution on your hair. Reapply this method 2-3 times per week for several months.
- Alternatively, you can combine aloe vera gel with hibiscus flower to make a mask for your hair. Firstly, you smash a relative amount of hibiscus flower, then mix the hibiscus paste with aloe vera gel, add some drops of olive oil. Mix them well and put the mixture on your split ends. Massage the damaged hair past gently and leave there for a few minutes. Finally, you wash it off with clean water.
Aloe vera is an outstanding ingredient in the list of natural home remedies for split ends, so it is highly recommended for you if you have to suffer from the situation for too long.
Read more other health benefits of aloe vera
4. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Cocoa Butter
There comes the next remedy that you can take to get silky hair without having to bear ugly split ends. If you want to fix your damaged hair fast, you should leave some attention on cocoa butter.
Imagine that you have had your hair designed carefully and certainly got high pressure, you are worrying about your hair strength after that, but once adopting cocoa butter, you will not have to worry anymore.
In the cocoa butter, there is a high content of fatty acids which is very beneficial for dry hair and split ends. If applied on your hair usually, it is assured that your hair will get shiny, smooth and flexible as you expect. Moreover, you also not have to waste much time on finding cocoa butter as it is available around you. Take some and recover your hair health now:
- The simplest way in top natural home remedies for split ends is that you will apply a relative amount of cocoa butter on your hair after you wash your hair and before you get it dried. You massage it gently and leave it there for 30 minutes. When you are done, you rinse the butter off and wash your hair with natural shampoo.
- The second way you can follow is combing cocoa butter (8 ounces), sesame oil or almond oil (1 ounce), and jojoba oil (2 ounces) to make a kind of paste. You mix all the ingredients together well and wait for the paste to get thick enough. Then you put some water to wet your hair, take the paste to apply directly to the part of split ends. Hold it there for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off. You also can use this mixture after or before shampooing your hair as a kind of conditioner.
5. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Shea Butter
This is another kind of butter which is also very nutritious for your split ends as well as hair loss or damage. Being one of the greatest natural home remedies for split ends, shea butter is believed by so many people to take effect as a perfect protective coat for hair. You can easily find buy this cheap cream at a drug store, salon or online then experience the wonderful benefit that it brings to your hair.
Shea butter contains a high deal of healthy fat which can nourish your hair ends. Besides, as mentioned above, it also acts as a protective layer to save your hair from exposing to strong UV rays. In the shea butter, there is also a high number of anti-inflammatory properties, so it can speedily enhance the recovery process of split ends as well as the hair growth.
- In the first remedy, all you need to do is put some shea butter on your hair after you take a shower or on the comb. Let it sit on hair for a few seconds. After that, you just need to dry it as normal. Taking this method often will keep split ends at bay at ease.
The second choice is also among the most must-see natural home remedies for split ends which are the combination of shea butter with some other kind of natural ingredients
- First, you have to prepare a double boiler to melt about 100gm of shea butter
- Leave it there until it gets cooler, you put in the melted butter with 20gm of apricot kernel oil
- Then, you stir all the components well, add in the mixture 40gm of cornstarch, 20 drops of lemon grass and about 10 drops of rosemary
- You blend them well and apply it to your damaged hair for several times per month to see the glossy hair in the end.
6. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Use Ghee Butter To Get Smooth Hair
Ghee butter is another kind of butter to treat split ends on hair. If you really wish to eliminate split ends as soon as possible, then ghee butter is a great choice for you. Ghee, usually known as clarified butter, is of the same kind with the above butter but provides its own remedy to treat split ends situation.
Ghee is commonly used in Indian house. It is enriched with a high level of oil and unrefined fats, ghee is believed to turn your ugly split ends into smooth hair after a short time. It is not so expensive, so you will not need to worry about cost problem. And when getting in your hand ghee butter, you will become more confident than ever because of its ability to bring about radiant, bouncy and smooth texture for your hair.
With ghee butter, no need to cook, you just need to apply it directly to your split ends, dry hair, strands and scalp. After massaging your hair after a few minutes, you wash it off and shampoo. By doing this several times, your hair will get silky and soft because ghee acts a great conditioner.
To conclude, taking some natural home remedies for split ends like ghee butter or shea butter, your split ends will speedily be treated completely and permanently.
7. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Make Paste From Yogurt
Yogurt is a nutritious food which helps to provide your body with essential energy and strength, especially boosting your immune system thoroughly. But who knows it can become a beneficial remedy to treat some hair problems like split ends.
Yogurt on its own can be one of the greatest natural home remedies for split ends, specifically when it is combined with eggs. In this case, yogurt plays a role as a wonderful conditioner for your hair, providing hair with enough moisture and prevents it from getting dehydrated. Loaded in yogurt is a lactic and fat acid which can cleanse your scalp and hair thoroughly to moisturize your dry hair at any time. If you used to go to the hair salon, you would at least once be treated with yogurt mixed with egg. According to some research, this recipe can supply your hair with a higher level of protein.
You can try this method at home or just yogurt is enough.
- Firstly, you need to take 2-4 tablespoons of plain yogurt to directly apply on your split ends
- Massage the area gently
- Leave the yogurt there for 20-30 minutes
- When you are done, rinse it off with mild shampoo
- And if you want a more hydrating mask for removing split ends, beat egg to mix with yogurt (See section 1 above)
- Reapply the method once in a week initially and once in 2-3 weeks after that to get the best result.
Plus, yogurt can also relieve yeast infection on skin. If you want to learn more other home remedies for split ends in this article, please keep reading it.
8. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Make Papaya Mask
Let’s looking around and you will see that there are various natural sources that can be extracted to help people deal with hair problem including papaya. In specific, you can make papaya pack to struggle with irritating split ends, so it is becoming one of the most prominent natural home remedies for split ends.
Besides being a super delicious fruit, papaya is also enriched with amino acids and protein which are useful in making your hair stronger. Utilizing papaya the right way will provide your hair with wonderful care as with above nourishing components, it can soften, condition, and strengthen your hair efficiently. In addition, with its rich content, papaya and product made from it can help you to prevent dandruff and enhance the hair growth. Not at all, your hair will also be thickened with your supplement papaya to your daily diet. The extract from it is definitely an excellent conditioner as well to bring about shiny hair for you.
- To make papaya mask for your hair, you need to mash papaya and combine 1 cup of it with 1 cup of yogurt and 1 cup of blended banana
- After that, you put 1 tablespoon of honey and coconut oil into the mixture
- Stir all the components together to get thick paste
- Apply this paste to your split hair and cover it with a towel for 30 minutes
- Wash your hair with clean water when you are done
Additionally, papaya is also useful for getting glowing skin.
9. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Take Advantage Of Honey For Strong Hair
Honey is a wonderful stuff in people’s life as it can give sweet flavor to the everyday meal as well as help people to push away some normal health problems in life. Actually, it is considered among the most outstanding natural home remedies for split ends for you to take. Do not need to buy expensive kind of honey; just plain and simple honey is enough for you to gain glossy hair without split ends.
Loaded in honey are so many helpful properties, so hair can absorb it to be stronger and smoother. According to a study, honey is regarded as a natural hair moisturizer and conditioner that make your hair shinier and softer . To some extent, honey is also seen as a nourishing hair product which can provide enough nutrition to keep your hair always strong. Though it is kind of sticky, it can be combined with other kinds of mild and natural ingredients to make a great coat for your hair and wipe away split ends in a short time.
- You can create a paste with honey by mixing 2 tablespoons of honey with 1 tbsp. of buttermilk and 1 tbsp. of coconut oil. Next, stir all of them well and warm it up. Then you apply this paste to your hair. Cover it with a towel for 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with clean water to finish.
- Alternatively, you combine about a ½ cup of honey with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Then all you need to do is put this mixture on your hair. Cover it with a towel. After 30 minutes, you use shampoo to rinse it off thoroughly.
- You can also mix extra virgin olive oil (4 tablespoons), pure vegetable glycerin (2 tablespoons), and honey (2 tablespoons) together. After getting your hair shampooed, use this conditioner to massage on split ends area and get away with it.
- Or you can even mix honey with your daily normal conditioner with the ratio of 1:2. After shampooing, take some of this special conditioner to massage on split ends area. Then wait to see the better result after several times of using it. Remember that honey can lighten your hair so be aware!
Read more other health benefits of honey.
10. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Milk And Cream
Milk, besides the ability to provide people with fatty nutrition which can energize yourself for a whole day long, is among extremely effective home remedies for split ends elimination. You can take use of milk to wipe away many serious skin problems such as acne, dry skin or wrinkle skin…In addition, you can also apply milk to hair to let them moisturize your hair, thereby getting rid of some ugly hair situations like cracked, dull hair, dehydrated hair, especially split ends.
In fact, you can use milk solely because loaded in it are proteins, minerals, vitamins and fats which are very helpful for your health and can fortify cells including hair cells. Milk is not just used to eradicate split ends but also used as conditioner to keep your hair always smooth and soft. You can use unboiled milk and combine it with other ingredients (like egg or cream) if you like to make a strong treatment for removing split ends:
First advice for you is to use unboiled clean milk
- You just need to mix water with ¼ cup of goat milk
- When you have milk solution, apply it on your split ends and massage gently
- Then cover your treated hair area with a warm towel
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes, to finish, rinse it off with mild shampoo
The second choice for you is to combine milk with egg
- First you take the yolk from a beaten egg to put it in a bowl, then you add ½ teaspoon of sugar and a few drops of olive oil in the initial solution
- You stir them well
- Shampoo your hair with warm water first and apply clean milk on your split ends. Keep it there for 5-10 minutes
- After you have done, wash your hair with clean water
- Now, it’s time for you to put the above solution on your damaged hair, then massage gently to let it take effect
- In the end, you wash your hair with cold water.
The third option listed in the natural home remedies for split ends for you is to combine milk with cream
- All you need to do is mix ½ cup of whole milk with 1 tablespoon of cream
- You whip them well to get smooth thick paste
- You massage your split ends with it and hold it there for 15-20 minutes
- When you are done, you wash it off and shampoo your hair again
- Take this method once every week for several months
11. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Take Use Of Olive Oil
When mentioning the most natural home remedies for split ends, you cannot ignore remedies originating from many kinds of essential oils. In the framework of this article, you will be supported with a list of common essential oils whose main function is to combat with your split ends as well as enhance your hair growth remarkably.
According to some studies, olive oil is enriched with nutrients and antioxidants, which are effective for a variety of problems about health, hair and skin, , . To start, there is olive oil which is a very popular treatment for removing split ends and other hair problems. With someone, just olive oil is enough to deal with their hair trouble, but actually, it can be combined with other natural ingredients to make a perfect recipe for your damaged hair. Olive oil is enriched with a high content of fatty acids along with helpful antioxidants and vitamin E, which can seal the cuticle and provide enough moisture to your hair to restore damaged area faster. Moreover, utilizing olive oil on split ends will help to prevent further harm on your hair. You can warm up the olive oil to foster the effect of it on strengthening the hair and brightening it.
The first remedy with olive oil that you should take here
- First, prepare an enough amount of olive oil in a clean bowl and then heat it up in a microwave
- Having warm oil on hands, you use it to apply it directly on your damaged hair
- Then you massage your treated hair gently
- Take a towel to hold this area for 30 minutes or you can leave it there overnight
- To finish, you shampoo your hair and condition it as usual with mild products
- Reapply this method at least once a week
There is another way of natural home remedies for split ends for you to utilize olive oil
- You mix ¼ cup of olive oil with ½ cup of honey
- You heat them up and get the warm form of it
- Then, you apply the consistency on your split ends and leave it there for 30 minutes
- After done, use lukewarm water and shampoo to wash your hair thoroughly
- Repeat this process 1-2 times per week.
Alternatively, you can mix olive oil with whipped egg and peeled cucumber and use it as one of the natural home remedies for split ends. You need to combine 4 tablespoons of olive oil with egg and smashed cucumber. Then you apply this consistency on your hair and hold it with a shower cap for 10 minutes. Finally, you rinse your hair off and shampoo twice.
You can even try mixing olive oil with egg yolk. All you need to do is create a mixture of 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 egg yolks. Then you pour ½ cup of water into this solution to dilute it relatively. You apply this paste to your split ends and let it sit for 20 minutes. Use shampoo to rinse it off after that.
Read more other health benefits of olive oil.
12. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Take Some Coconut Oil
A 2003 study showed that coconut oil is an ideal treatment for all problems related to hair . If you are looking around for the best natural home remedies for split ends, then you should leave some notice at coconut oil which is a very common type of ingredient extracted to create a fabulous remedy for hair issues. Coconut oil is a source of herb always available there when you need it. Just need to visit the nearest drug store, grocery or health store, you will get the expected coconut oil.
About its function, its greatest effect when being put on your hair is like a natural conditioner for damaged hair because of its molecular structure. This structure, unlike other kinds of moisturizers, is mainly responsible for hair’s penetrating the cuticle which helps to nourish hair as well as prevent the damage from inside out. Loaded with a high content of vitamin E, lauric acid, and capric acid, coconut oil takes charge of restructuring your dry and damaged hair, preventing the protein loss on your hair, at the same time providing bright shine to it. Anyone who used to take advantage of coconut oil all feels satisfied with it because of its capability to fix split ends and other hair problems like the tangle, dull, breakage,…and makes your thin hair become thicker.
To use coconut oil for your split ends, you just need to take some drops of it to massage on your hair gently. You let the oil penetrate your hair for overnight and in the next morning, wash it off. Warm coconut oil is also another great treatment for your damaged hair.
Besides, you can also use coconut oil to combat swollen lip.
13. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Massage Hair With Argan Oil
In fact, the home remedies for split ends include so many kinds of oil. Here comes argan oil.
Argan oil is a magical stuff to help you get rid of split ends quickly. If you are wondering what are its outstanding attributes or functions which can help to deal with split ends efficiently, then this article will let you know: Argan oil is rich in healthy oils that can fix, condition, strengthen hair, limit hair splitting, and stimulate the hair growth. Besides curing split ends, argan oil is also known as a wonderful treatment for some other hair problems like dullness, frizzy hair or dry hair. Using argan oil, your hair will avoid the dehydrated situation as it can provide enough oil properties which can smooth your hair thoroughly, thereby bringing about soft and flexible hair to you.
To use argan oil, you just need to apply directly some drops of it to your hair. Regularly use it, if possible, you can prevent split ends from returning to bother you.
In addition, argan oil is also one of the excellent home remedies for psoriasis
14. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Jojoba Oil
Putting some jojoba oil on your split ends is also one of the most popular home remedies for split ends. To such symptom like split ends, jojoba will show its most specific function such as providing your hair with hydrating properties as well as nourishing substance to enhance hair growth fast. Many people may be unaware of this great treatment, but if spending time with it, your hair will certainly be shinier than ever.
To cure split ends, jojoba oil can be utilized in various ways. It can not only be used in the raw form to apply directly on your hair but also be used as a supplement on your daily hair product.
- In the first approach, you just need to take some drops of raw jojoba oil and use your hand to massage your hair split ends with this kind of oil. If you can do this method on a regular basis, it is sure your hair will become stronger and smoother.
- The second option for you is that you can mix a few of this oil with your hair shampoo and then shampoo your hair, as usual, to let it take apparent effect on your hair. You can take this method regularly 2-3 times per week. If you see the more positive result from this treatment, you can reduce the repetition of its application down to weekly.
15. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Castor Oil
Castor oil is a great kind of oil, to some extent, in dealing with hair damage like split ends. In this kind of oil, there is a high number of anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial compounds plus other kinds of nutrients like protein, vitamin E, and essential minerals, so you will totally be sure that castor oil can reduce split ends and promote the hair growth significantly. That’s the reason why castor oil is also one of the best natural home remedies for split ends.
If you are wondering around not to know how to get rid of such hair problem like the split end, just apply castor oil the right way, it is sure your hair will become smoother, softer and brighter. Split ends, in fact, is a very popular disease of your hair, so castor oil will be the best option in this case as it can penetrate deep into your hair and scalp to soothe your dry hair cuticles. Under this circumstance, castor oil may be a hard substance, so it will be better if you can mix it with lighter one like olive oil or jojoba oil for milder treatment for removing split ends.
It can be an efficient conditioner as it can retake the shine lost and the lost texture of your hair. Packed with helpful moisturizing and nourishing essence, it is considered a fabulous protective coat to protect your hair from a harmful effect on your scalp and hair.
The basic home remedies for split ends made with this oil are that you can apply it directly on your affected area and rinsing it after 30 minutes or you can totally mix it with other natural ingredients. In this case, when applied to your hair damage, castor oil will be used as a wash or mask for hair. Taking use of castor oil regularly will be a perfect treatment to get the hair restored fast and turn your hair to the smooth and shiny form. To make a coat for hair, follow the guide:
- Firstly, you mix ¼ cup of water with ¼ cup of castor oil to make the mask for your split ends
- Then, take this solution to massage gently on your hair downward. You need to use your fingertips to rub the solution constantly on your hair. This time, will be the time for omega-9 and fatty acids in the oil to penetrate into your hair to fix split ends.
- Next, you rinse off your hair with warm water, wrap the treated area with a dry towel cap and leave it overnight for deeper hydration.
- In the next morning, wake up and shampoo your hair to remove the oil thoroughly. Be sure to remove all oil from your hair completely with warm water.
- Do you feel satisfied with the above natural home remedies for split ends? If not yet, keep reading for more helpful treatments.
16. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Don’t Forget Botanical Oil
There comes another kind of oil which is also very beneficial to your damaged hair named botanical oil. If you want to find natural home remedies for split ends, it is suggested that you should try botanical oil on a regular basis because it contains enough essential nutrients which can bring back the strong health for your hair as well as the original shine for it.
This kind of oil is quite easy to find. You can go to the health food store to take some. If your hair is too thick, then coconut oil can be the better choice for you.
The guide for you to take use of botanical oil is quite simple
- First, you just need to dampen your hair and then take some botanical oil on hand to put on your hair and make sure it can cover the split ends area
- Then, hold the oil on hair with a towel for 30 minutes
- To finish, you wash your hair off with natural shampoo and fresh water.
17. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Take Use Of Sandalwood Oil
Sandalwood oil is another safe and natural source to cure split ends completely. It is well known for its ability to moisturize and hydrate the dry skin but also one of the greatest natural home remedies for split ends and other hair problems well that you should consider. It is of the most nourishing kind of oil used for removing split ends and dry hair. Loaded with the critical properties as the above kinds of oil like anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral, sandalwood oil is worth being take to do away with even the ugliest hair situation effectively. The instruction of sandalwood oil is quite simple to follow:
- First, you mix some drops of sandalwood oil with a little olive oil and jojoba oil
- Then you rub the mixture on your damaged hair gently. This way can curb your hair breakage and soften your hair fast
There is another way for you to use sandalwood oil which is spraying a few drops of sandalwood oil on your hand and then massage your hair with it. Then, wait for the bright and shiny hair to appear.
18. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Extract Sesame Oil For Silky Hair
Sesame oil is also one of the best natural home remedies for split ends that should be considered. It is a kind of nourishing and healing oil which is extracted from Sesamum flower, which contains a high amount of vitamin E, D and B complex plus some essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. Hence, there is no doubt that sesame oil can be used widely to strengthen your damaged hair besides supplying your hair root with deep nutrition.
In addition, sesame oil can also act as a natural screen to protect hair from exposing to harmful UV rays and pollution. Apart from fixing split ends thoroughly, sesame oil can promote the scalp circulation which is really important for follicle’s health. Containing a high content of anti-fungal and potent anti-bacterial attributes, sesame oil can not only deal with head lice well but also provide your hair with deep conditioning. It is actually a kind of essential oil that should not be ignored in treating split ends.
- To take the best effect of sesame oil, you should mix one teaspoon each of root juice, lemon juice, and sesame oil well.
- After that, you massage your damaged hair mildly with this mixture
- Cover the treated area with a warm shower cap
- After 30 minutes of treatment, wash it off with natural shampoo.
- Do this method 2-3 times per week.
Additionally, sesame oil can also treat dry scalp efficiently.
19. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Tea Tree Oil
In fixing split ends, tea tree oil is also an indispensable kind of oil that should be mentioned. Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of melaleuca – a plant grown in Australia and is believed to be among the most excellent natural home remedies for split ends. Being enriched with a high number of beneficial properties, tea tree oil can make your hair become stronger and healthier just after some times of usage. Besides fixing split ends efficiently, using it can also bring about comfortable sense for your hair and scalp.
Specifically, in tea tree oil there are antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial compounds, so it is extremely powerful in struggling with hair problem like split ends. Especially, it brings comfortable scent and even moisturizes your hair better, so it is considered a suitable choice for anyone who is suffering from irritating split ends.
The cheapest and fastest way of using tea tree oil is mixing it with your usual conditioner. Keep in mind to take the essential form of this oil. Then you just need to put 1 tablespoon of tea tree oil into your hair conditioner. After that, you apply the solution to your split ends and hold for about 15 minutes. Rinse it off with clean water and shampoo to see the better result on your hair.
You can seek for a product made up of tea tree oil or containing this component. But be sure to buy the most suitable product which must be gentle and effective to your hair. Then, apply these products and experience its effect.
Using tea tree oil as among indispensable home remedies for split ends will certainly turn your hair into shiny and glossy as your expectation.
Read more other benefits of tea tree oil.
20. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Let Almond Oil Penetrate Into Your Hair
The next common oil that is also one of the greatest home remedies for split ends and other hair problems is almond oil. Acting like the operation of olive oil, almond oil is widely believed by thousands of people suffering from split ends. Included with anti-viral properties, almond oil can be used to deal with hair damages and promote the healing process fast. Follow the simple guide for more detail
- First, you heat up 2 tablespoons of almond oil in about 40 seconds
- To let it more fragrant, you can add the almond oil some drops of vanilla
- Mix it well and then massage your hair gently with this solution
- Then you hold it there for about 30 minutes and rinse it off with shampoo and cool water
- The other option for you to use almond oil is that
- You can mix ¼ cup of almond oil with 1 blended egg to make a consistency
- Apply this to your hair and let it sit for 40 minutes
- Finally, rinse it off your hair with shampoo and clean water
21. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil, to some extent, can be extracted to help people struggle well with such hair problems as split ends. It is also among the most well-known natural home remedies for split ends because loaded in this kind of oil is so many emollient properties which are helpful to cure damaged hair excellently. Lavender oil is known to be extracted from the lavender plant and proved to not only supply your hair with deep conditioning but also balance the oil level on your scalp to provide it with a suitable level of hydration. Moreover, in lavender essential oil is the high number of antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds, so when using it, you can be sure that your hair split ends and dandruff or damages will be fixed and grown fast. Follow the instruction below to get its most effect:
- First, all you need to do is just adding 2-3 drops of lavender oil to your hair message. Then, when you get the expected hair product, you just need to use it on a regular basis for stronger hair condition.
- You may also put into the warm olive oil with 2-3 drops of lavender oil. And you will get hot oil massage for your split ends as well as your scalp. You should apply it on your hair week by week to see the positive result.
- Alternatively, you can try mixing lavender oil with some other kinds of oil like chamomile tea, sage oil or rosemary oil to make an effective solution for hair. You should combine 1-2 drops of each kind of oil. After you have your hair shampooed and conditioned well, massage your hair gently with this mixture for a few minutes. Rinse it off with clean water to finish.
Additionally, you can use also use lavender oil as a natural remedy for removing eczema.
22. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Burdock-Rosemary Oil
The appearance of so many kinds of oil may make you feel confused, but to guarantee you are provided with enough oil remedies taking action as magical natural home remedies for split ends, the article continues to reveal to you one more kind of oil whose essence can be taken to eliminate split ends and other hair damages – burdock-rosemary oil. If your hair situation is too serious, besides trimming the damaged area, you should try this oil remedy immediately.
In burdock herb, there is a high content of fatty acids so that when being applied to your scalp and hair, it will help to reduce split ends remarkably and your itchy scalp thoroughly. It can take action like a conditioner to moisturize your hair with the stimulation on blood circulation and the nurture of your hair follicles. Burdock contains phytosterols and silica which can affect and remove dandruff completely. In addition, the mucilage in burdock root can detangle your hair fast. To experience the greatest effect from it, you can totally combine it with rosemary oil to do away with even the most stubborn split ends.
- Firstly, you need to prepare some rosemary leaves and burdock root
- Then take a pestle to smash both of them to get the oil extracted from them
- You mix both of the oil on a pan
- Then, you supplement some herbs which were ground into the oil mixture
- Warm it up slightly with low-level flame
- Simmer the oil solution for about 8 hours to guarantee the moisture cannot be released outside
- When you are done, get the oil filtered to remove herb remainder
- After that, you store the mixture in a clean bottle for later use
You also can add some kinds of essential oil to this like olive oil, lavender oil or coconut oil to let your hair absorb the comfortable scent and enhance the hair growth.
- Now, it’s time to apply this perfect solid substance on your hair while massaging your split ends gently
- Remember to apply the oil on hair 2-3 times per week in the beginning and weekly after that if possible.
23. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Use Beer
Beer is not just for cooling function and not just the product that hugely consumed in the summer, holiday or party but also a great remedy to combat with a bunch of problems outside your body including hair issues, especially split ends. In fact, it is also called among the best home remedies for split ends. It is certain that you have at least heard about the treatment of beer on your hair once in your lifetime. It may sound strange at first, but later you will see that it is an extremely efficient and unique remedy to deal with split ends because, besides oil and eggs, beer is also a trustworthy source to provide your hair with enough moisture and conditioning.
Apart from curing split ends well, beer is also known for its capability to stimulate hair growth and maintain strong hair. Beer is enriched with protein and vitamin B which are very helpful in treating split ends. In fact, using beer turns out to be one of the excellent home remedies for split ends. To gain the best result, it is suggested that you should utilize full-bodied beer for a deep treatment. Keep in mind that Coors light is not for your hair. There are various ways for you to take use of beer. Here are that you are looking for:
- The first option is applying beer directly on your hair. First, you wash your hair and take some beer as a conditioner to massage on your split ends mildly. Finally, you use a dryer to remove the beer smell.
- You can try combining beer with essential oil or egg. You just need to put a little jojoba oil into 8 ounces of dark beer, and then you use this solution to massage your hair after that. After 15 minutes, you wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Another choice for you is combining 2 cups of beer with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. After having your hair shampooed, you take use of the solution to massage your hair with it. Take use of it as the normal conditioner.
It’s certain that with home remedies for split ends made from beer, your hair split ends situation will be improved thoroughly.
24. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Mayonnaise Paste
Mayonnaise is not just for eating but for the purpose of recovering hair’s health also. If you are suffering from split ends for a long time, try the method using mayonnaise if possible. Hope it can help you out.
Actually, mayonnaise is also one of the greatest home remedies for split ends. In mayonnaise oil, there is a high level of oil plus egg nutrients and nurturing compounds which are proved to enhance the hair’s health. In addition, under the economic view, mayonnaise is much cheaper than any other kinds of hair products. And you can also find it easily on the minimarket because it is always available there. To treat split ends effectively, you can use either plain mayonnaise or mixed form of it with other ingredients to make the mask.
Taking advantage of plain mayonnaise, follow this guide below:
Home remedies for split ends are not so far but right in your house. Mayonnaise is also a kind of ingredient that is not lacked in every kitchen. So take it for your hair now.
- First, be sure you prepare the right kind of mayonnaise which is full-fat, not low-fat or fat-free because such kinds can do harm to your hair. You also need to avoid mayonnaise with much flavoring, just take the type made up of natural content to save your hair from harmful chemicals.
- Depending on the length of your hair, take a relatively ½ cup of mayonnaise. Do not take too much of it or it will be hard to rinse your hair off.
- Take out the cool mayonnaise from the refrigerator, then warm it up so that the mayonnaise can penetrate to your hair’s follicles more easily
- Then, dampen your hair with warm water
- Take the specific amount of mayonnaise on hand and apply it on hair gently. Make sure it can cover all of your split ends area, you can also use a comb to distribute it adequately on your hair
- Then wrap your hair with a plastic cap and hold it for 1 hour
- After the specific time, you rinse your hair with shampoo and warm water
Another option for you is to mix mayonnaise with other kinds of natural ingredients like honey, milk or egg,…to make paste for hair
- You can make a paste from mayonnaise and eggs as a great treatment in the list of natural home remedies for split ends. Beaten an egg to get its yolk, whisk it with 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a big bowl. Then you whisk it with ½ cup of canola oil. Whisk the mixture until it appears on mayonnaise texture. What you need to do next is just applying this paste on your hair, covering your split ends area with it and holding it with a towel. Let it sit there for 1 hour and then rinse your hair with shampoo and fresh water.
- You can try mixing mayonnaise with milk and honey. Depending on your hair’s length, take ½ cup of mayonnaise first. Then mix it with 1 tablespoon each of milk and honey. Whip them well and get the smooth paste. Finally, just apply this mask on your split ends and cover it with a clean towel. Hold it there for 1 hour and shampoo your hair to finish.
The third option for you is to make mayonnaise mask with lemon juice and vinegar. You mix ½ cup of mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon each of vinegar and lemon juice. Apply this solution to your hair and wrap your head with a clean towel. After 1 hour, have your hair shampooed thoroughly. Continue reading this post to discover more other effective home remedies for split ends.
25. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Banana
Banana is a nutritious food for your health according to some research and it is also among the unique home remedies for split ends. It may sound strange, but in fact, banana can on its own create a perfect remedy for your hair damages or be combined with other natural sources to make a great mask for your hair split ends. Besides, it can provide your hair with enough nurturing properties which can maintain your hair’s strong health as being silky and flexible always.
The reason why the banana is so hot like that is it is naturally packed with various kinds of helpful vitamins like vitamin A, E, C and some other kinds of essential minerals such as manganese, potassium, iron or biotin (which can be found on avocado to fix split ends)…The high content of vitamins, potassium, and carbohydrate really make up a perfect remedy to cure hair split ends, soften, and smoothen as well as protect your hair well. If you are coping with split ends, then take the great effect from banana now:
- Firstly, you smash ½ of a ripe avocado and a ripe banana
- Put in it some coconut milk
- Stir all the ingredients well to get a kind of smooth paste
- Apply this kind of paste on your hair directly and let it rest for 20-30 minutes
- To finish, you wash off your hair with tepid water
You can also try mixing banana with egg and use it as one of the natural home remedies for split ends.
- First, you blend 2 ripe bananas and add 2 eggs in it
- Stir them well, put a little of honey in the mixture after that
- When getting the smooth paste, you massage your damaged hair with it
- After 30 minutes, you wash your hair with natural shampoo and fresh water.
Besides, banana is also highly beneficial for treating dry flaky skin on face.
26. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Rinse Hair With Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea is a great kind of tea which is considered among the best natural home remedies for split ends. Packed with rich content of nourishing properties, it is not strange to call it a magical treatment to get rid of split ends thoroughly. Chamomile tea is known for its ability to provide hair with nurturing compounds to fix damaged hair including split ends and bring about light color to your hair. Not at all, if you are day by day annoyed with split ends situation, then you should really invest in it as it will supply your hair with enough hydration. In addition, it can strengthen your hair’s health fast and make it detangle quickly as it can soothe inflammation and irritation on your scalp. So about the way to use chamomile tea, follow the guide below:
- Firstly, you need to boil 2-3 cups of water in a pot
- Add 1-2 tea bags in it when it is boiling, a cup of chamomile tea and a cup of dried chamomile flower
- You lower the flame and let the pot cool down for 30 minutes, remember to stir it sometimes
- After specific time, the pot is cooled, you need to remove the tea bags or let them strain to take away chamomile flower
- Now you will have on your hand a bowl of infusion, apply this infusion to your hair directly
- Keep another big bowl beneath your head while you apply this infusion on hair. If you use this method regularly, your hair situation will certainly be improved.
If you want to own a brighter hair color, then use a clean cloth to dip in the infusion. Squeeze it on your damaged hair area. When your hair gets damp, wrap it with a shower cap and hold it for 1-1.5 hours. To finish, rinse your hair off and dry it thoroughly.
Plus, chamomile tea is also a powerful remedy for carpal tunnel syndrome.
27. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Take Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar(Acv)
Apple cider vinegar  is a must-have stuff in every kitchen because of its multifunctional characteristics. It seems to deal with seemingly all your normal health problems if you can utilize it the right way. Surely, with split ends, it is also not an exception to deal with it. In fact, instead of wasting too much money on some luxurious kinds of shampoos, you can totally trust in the utility of ACV because it is also proved to be one of the greatest home remedies for split ends. In fact, it has been used for centuries as an effective source of natural conditioning agents.
In specific, both vinegar and ACV can take the great impact on the outer layer of your hair, known as the cuticle. The cuticle is created by the unbroken overlapping layers of closed knit which cover your hair’s surface to supply your hair with shining appearance. When you shampoo your hair, it will make the cuticle open up, then if you do not know how to control the cuticle, your hair will immediately face with hair issue like split ends. Luckily, there are conditioners which can recover your hair health fast. ACV can wipe away the residue on your hair shaft and recover your cuticle well. Moreover, it can help to promote natural pH levels; so you can thoroughly eliminate itchy scalp.
- First, take a cup of ACV or vinegar and mix it with water to get hair rinse solution
- After getting your hair shampooed and conditioned well, apply the hair rinse on your hair
- Massage the treated area gently. Rinse your hair down with the solution
- Let it sit for a few minutes
- To finish, you wash the vinegar off your hair with water and then dry hair with a clean towel.
Take notice that though vinegar is very beneficial to your health, abuse of it will cause the serious situation to your hair. So just take this method 1-2 weeks or when your hair gets the better situation with it. Moreover, you should also care about your eyes when using vinegar as it can make you feel irritated.
Read more other health benefits of apple cider vinegar.
28. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Eat Healthy Fat Usually
As usually, daily diet also plays an integral role in determining whether every part on your body is healthy or not. Your hair is also not excluded. According to some experts, one of the best natural home remedies for split ends is simply through your fork. Apart from a dozen of split ends treatment utilizing natural ingredients, keeping a good diet which is beneficial to your health is also very important.
One nutrient that is really crucial for both your body and your hair is fat. When your body can get enough energy through fat nutrient, your hair can get a proper moisturizing effect. Besides, it also helps to prevent wear and tear and split ends immediately. There are enormous kinds of seeds that can meet your demand such as hemp seeds, avocado, cashews, and almonds. You may also consider omega-3 and omega-6 which are also very helpful to cure split ends.
29. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Eat Omega-3s Nutrient To Get Strong Hair
As mentioned above, one of the best home remedies for split ends may originate from your inside body which means that you can improve your hair situation from inside. Besides such natural seeds as hemp seeds, avocado,…which contain a high content of fatty acids totally beneficial for hair split fixing, there is also another kind of nutrient that you should supplement your daily diet called omega-3s.
Omega-3s is a nutritious stuff, you just need to consume three 250-milligram capsules of evening primrose oil, borage oil or flaxseed oil from one to 3 times per day, all the best nutrients in this kind of food will take action immediately to provide both your health and your hair with enough helpful properties. In Omega-3s, there is a high level of fatty acids such as gamma-linolenic acid, which is very useful to keep your hair conditioned always. So do not hesitate to grab an omega-3s capsule to get glossy and flexible hair.
30. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Absorb Vitamin E Capsules
Once again, it is emphasized that vitamin is also a great source of natural home remedies for split ends for the sufferers of it. In many other health or skin problems, vitamin E is always among the priorities in the people’s mind.
You can find this kind of nutrient in many kinds of food like sunflower seeds or nuts to be a dietary supplement. Keeping adding vitamin E in your diet is also very important to keep your hair healthy. Besides, if you are getting trouble with split ends problem, you should create a homemade treatment to cure it with vitamin E immediately.
To take the most advantage of vitamin E, you should follow the below instruction:
- Method 1: You can consume food which is packed with vitamin E like nuts, peanut butter or broccoli and spinach. It is suggested that an adult should absorb 15mg of vitamin E each day. If you can obey the rule, your hair will become stronger as it helps to stimulate the circulation and uptake to your scalp.
- Method 2: Depending on your hair’s length, you will need to squeeze 20 or more vitamin E capsules in a clean bowl. Then you can get the vitamin E extract. Now all you need to do is applying it directly to your hair to experience the difference on your hair.
- Method 3: You can take the pure form of vitamin E before getting your hair shampooed. Basing on the area and level of your split ends, you massage the relative amount of vitamin E oil on your hair. Then use a wide-toothed comb to comb your hair gently. Next, you just need to cover the treated area with a shower cap. Leave it there for about 1 hour to let your hair absorb the most nutritious compounds from the oil.
- Method 4: Another choice for you is to mix some vitamin E with your daily shampoo. When shampooing, this mixture will penetrate through your hair core and supply enough moisture for it.
31. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Get Some Fenugreek
Fenugreek is definitely one of the greatest natural home remedies for split ends. It is also called methi seeds. It is believed that fenugreek seeds take a great effect on your split ends because it contains a plenty of beneficial compounds that can make your hair’s health become stronger. Among such compounds, there is a high content of protein which can recover your hair’s health, make it thicker. It also contains iron which is useful for blood vessels, lecithin which is good for follicles, and potassium which can resist the growth of your gray hair….One more special thing of fenugreek seeds is that they are extremely cheaper than other expensive products. Therefore, you should store some fenugreek seeds in your house so that your split ends as well as many other health or skin problems will be treated thoroughly.
- First, you let some fenugreek steep overnight
- Next morning, when you wake up, you need to strain the water of it and take the seeds to blend
- While you blend, remember to add some water to make a thick paste
- You take this paste to apply on your hair split ends area
- After that, use a bun to keep your treated area in place for 30 minutes
- After the above time, you shampoo your hair thoroughly
- To finish, you rinse it off with shikakai and cool water. And Done!
In addition to split ends, fenugreek is also an excellent remedy for acne scars removal.
32. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Make Protective Coat For Hair From Gelatine
It may sound unbelievable but in fact, gelatine can become an effective treatment among natural home remedies for split ends. According to the former users of Gelatin, they all got the feeling of a shinier and thicker hair. There must be a secret behind it. In fact, in gelatin, people find out that it contains so many helpful nutrients to fix the hair damages quickly including split ends. It is like a conditioning paste or mask, so putting on some gelatin means your hair is going to be covered with a firm protective coat, and then your split ends will be treated well. To utilize gelatin, keep going on:
The method 1 is making healthy mask for hair
- First and foremost, you need to shampoo your hair
- Next, you put 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin in 1 cup of water (240 milliliters) with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to increase the mask’s effect.
- Spread this consistency evenly on your damaged hair area; leave it there in 5 minutes.
- After the specific time, you rinse off the mixture.
- By doing this regularly, your split ends will be stopped from worsening.
Method 2: Combine gelatin with your shampoo.
- You can totally put about 1-ounce (28 gram) in a shampoo bottle. Then, you flip the bottle up and down gently to dissolve the gelatin in the shampoo. Take the shampoo as usually as you can to improve your hair condition.
33. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Protect Hair With Pumpkin
Can you believe, pumpkin is not just a kind of vegetable proved to be very nutritious to people’s health but also one of the surprisingly best natural home remedies for split ends? The paste made from the pumpkin is a really efficient remedy in treating your hair problem like split ends. The truth is, pumpkin is loaded with full of rich essence and vitamins which are suitable to fix your split ends. Besides, it is also a great natural conditioner for hair. Therefore, if you are day by day bothered by the bad situation on your hair, then you should immediately adopt this treatment. The guide is shown here:
- Firstly, you take a slice of pumpkin accounting for ¼ of a whole pumpkin and boil it for 20 minutes. After the above time, you take it out and use a masher to crush it totally to get its paste. You put some yogurt into this paste, and then stir both the ingredients well. When you get paste thick enough, just massage your hair split ends with it evenly, keep it for 15-20 minutes. When you’ve done, rinse your hair off with clean water and mild shampoo.
- Alternatively, you can make pumpkin juice as one of the greatest natural home remedies for split ends. What you need to do is just blending cooked pumpkin in a processor to get 2 cups of it. Next, do not forget to put one tablespoon of each yogurt, honey, and coconut oil. After that, you will have all of them blended once again to get the smooth consistency. Now, it’s time to apply the mask for your split ends, cover it with a plastic cap. After 15 minutes, get your hair rinsed off with a mild shampoo.
34. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Sage Hair Rinse
There comes another method utilizing natural herb to make a hair rinse to reduce the severity of your split ends called sage hair rinse. Sage is a kind of herb with full of healthy properties good fo hair repair and smoothing. It is believed to bring about stronger hair ends, and also do away with thinning and gray hair situation. It will provide more conditioning essence along with a plenty of supplements that are useful for hair like minerals, vitamin B, C, magnesium,..which can affect positively on your bad hair situation. In addition, it is also packed with antioxidant, antibacterial and astringent components, so you can be confident that your split ends will disappear after a period of time taking use of this method.
- Firstly, you boil water then cover 1-2 tablespoons of dried sage leaves.
- Next, steep it until it gets cooler
- Remove the residue of the herb by a filter
- Shampoo your hair thoroughly
- After shampooing, you apply the sage rinse on your hair by pouring it down on your hair
- Use your fingers to massage your hair split ends gently for a few minutes to let it penetrate in your hair
- Finishing, you will need to wash your hair with clean water.
35. Home Remedies For Split Ends – Curry Leaves Recipe
Curry leaves, named Kadi Patta, are also one of the ideal home remedies for split ends. In curry leaves, there is a plenty of essential nutrients which are really helpful to fix your split ends. In addition, curry leaves can help to stimulate the scalp restoration and make follicles breathe easily. It is also comprised of the high content of beta carotenes which is found in protein. At the same time, protein is an indispensable part in nourishing your hair health.
Using curry leaves treatment, besides fixing your split ends thoroughly, can enhance your hair growth and struggle with alopecia. Hence, curry leaves are worth being taken among the best natural home remedies for split ends. To get its treatment, follow the guide here:
- Firstly, prepare the ½ cup of coconut oil. Then put into it clean dried curry leaves
- After that, you heat them up within 2-3 minutes
- Rest it in the room temperature, then apply it on your split ends and massage for 5 minutes
- Wrap your head with a cap, keep it in 30 minutes
- Finishing, rinse your hair off with a mild shampoo and dry it thoroughly.
In general, to keep strong and glossy hair, the most important thing that you should do is providing your hair with enough condition. Always keep your hair far from strong UV rays or follow the reminder to protect your hair from exposing to dirty, pollution, or strong chemical substance. You also need to drink enough water. This not only boosts your body’s health but also play a positive impact on your hair, especially split ends. Once being provided with enough water, it will become more flexible and stunning.
Hopefully, with the above 35 greatest natural home remedies for split ends without cutting, you can choose your own hair issue the most suitable and efficient remedy to recover the life of your hair, at the same time strengthen it thoroughly. In the end, you will become more confident when taking part in daily activities without caring about your hair damages.
If you want to know more tips about how to maintain healthy hair and other useful tips, you can visit our main homepage Home Remedies for more help.
If you have something to share or comment on this article “Top 35 greatest natural home remedies for split ends without cutting” do not hesitate to leave it on the comment box.