Every woman wants to own a strong and shiny hair; however, not every woman also has the hair as they desired. Some people always feel anxious, uncomfortable and unconfident because of their hair conditions such as dry and broken hair, split ends or hair loss. Their damaged hair can be caused by many reasons, such as using dyes or hairsprays, lacking vitamins & moisture, and straightening. Besides, some factors include air, sun, wind, humidity change, etc which also have the impact on our hair. People with the damaged hair often spend a lot of time and money on buying hair care products. It can’t be denied that there are many hair restoration products that bring positive effects for women’s hair. However, using the natural remedies to take care of hair is the safest method because these natural ways will not leave any side effects. Therefore, today Effective Remedies will reveal to you 10 best ways on how to repair damaged hair from straightening that you shouldn’t ignore. Continue reading our post to understand more!
- 31 natural home remedies for damaged hair repair that work really
- 35 greatest natural home remedies for split ends without cutting
- 22 natural home remedies for dry hair you don’t know
10 Best Ways On How To Repair Damaged Hair From Straightening
1. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is always popular as a wonderful remedy to take care of women beauty, especially the damaged hair. This is because this oil contains many beneficial fatty acids that help your scalp healthier. The natural antibiotic, antimicrobial and antifungal properties  contained in coconut oil can stimulate hair restoration and reduce hair loss effectively. In addition, it has capric acid – a great antibiotic that will nourish your hair from inside.
Moreover, coconut oil is loaded with vitamin E that helps to stop the hair from aging and improve the hair growth. Also this ingredient is very beneficial in keeping hair moisturized through any season, making hair softer and protecting it from damage as well. In order to get a beautiful and healthy hair, you should follow the steps as below.
- Put coconut oil in a small bowl
- Soak cotton pad into the bowl, and then apply the solution to your scalp
- Use a clean comb with coconut oil to brush your hair
- Gently massage the scalp for about 5 minutes
- Cover your hair with a wet towel and let it sit on for 30 minutes
- Wash the hair with shampoo
2. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Coconut Oil & Honey
As you know, pure coconut oil contains many essential vitamins, nutrients and natural antibiotics that have the great functions of moisturizing and nourishing the hair. Besides, coconut oil can stimulate the hair growth faster and treat the dry hair effectively. Meanwhile, honey has the antimicrobial property  that helps to prevent your scalp from infection and relieve some scalp problems, such as dandruff, psoriasis, eczema, etc. So, taking care of hair with coconut oil and honey is a wonderful way to get a smooth and shiny hair.
EffectiveRemedies Partner Solutions
Ask a Doctor Online and Get Answers in Minutes, Anytime!
Have medical questions? Keep asking questions to a Verified Expert until you get the answer you need.
- Make a mixture of ½ tsp. of coconut oil, ½ tsp. of honey and ½ tsp. of lemon juice
- Stir them well
- Put the combination on your hair and wait for 20 minutes
- Wash it off with shampoo
- Repeat this remedy 2-3 times a week for the best result
3. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Avocado & Coconut Oil
Avocado is one of most effective fruits to treat the damaged hair because it contains a lot of the healthy fatty acids, proteins and plenty of vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin B, E, etc. When applied to the hair, it has the positive effects on hair structure, the damaged hair and hair end restorations. Besides, coconut oil is also known as an amazing remedy, which is used for promoting the hair growth and nourishing the hair follicles due to its high vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Therefore, avocado and coconut oil is a perfect mixture to take care of your damaged hair effectively.
- Mix 1-2 avocados with 2 tsp. of coconut oil together
- Stir them well
- Applying the combination to your hair, and gently massage it
- Let it sit on there for 30 minutes after covering the hair with a shower cap
- Wash the hair with the clean and cold water
4. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Olive Oil, Egg Yolk & Honey
Olive oil, which is an amazing remedy for plenty of skin problems, is also beneficial in restoring the damaged hair. Thanks to the strong unsaturated fat content and natural antioxidants, it can make your hair softer, shinier and thicker. Besides, Vitamin E in olive oil helps to prevent the hair loss and nourish it effectively.
Especially, olive oil when mixed with other ingredients including egg yolk and honey will bring you a healthy and smooth hair. Many researchers have proved that honey contains the antibacterial properties  and many important nutrients, such as magnesium, zinc, sulfur, calcium, vitamin B, etc which can maintain hair’s moisture and promote hair growth. Besides, egg yolk is very rich in protein, fat and vitamin A that not only make hair healthy but also help hair grow faster.
- Mix ½ cup of olive oil, 2 tsp. of honey and an egg yolk together to make a paste
- Apply the paste to your hair, and then let it sit for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- This method should be done 2-3 times a week
5. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Damaged Hair- Beer
Another remedy for you to nourish the hair effectively and fast at home is to use beer. Because beer is quite high in proteins and vitamin B1 that are very beneficial in restoring the broken and damaged hair. Besides, it can provide your hair with the necessary moisture and make it shinier, softer and thicker. Washing the hair with beer also helps to prevent your scalp from the fungal infections and skin diseases.
- Mix ½ glass of beer with 2 glasses of water
- Rinse your hair off with shampoo
- After that massage it with beer within 1-2 minutes
- Wash the hair with clean water
- Use this method once a week for the best result
6. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera, the familiar way for many health problems, also works well in taking care of women’s skin and hair beauty. According to the recent studies, it possesses a great source of minerals, vitamins, amino acids and sugar,  which can reduce hair loss and stimulate hair growth. In addition, gel in aloe vera will help to eliminate dandruff, itching and inflammation on your scalp effectively. If you are looking for a good remedy for damaged hair, aloe vera will be a wonderful choice for you.
- Extract the juice from aloe vera leaves
- Mix the juice with cold water, and then stir it well
- Apply it to your hair and cover the hair with a towel
- Wait for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water
7. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Banana & Honey
Banana is very rich in minerals and vitamins, such as vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin A, etc that help to repair the damaged hair quickly. Moreover, it contains the strong potassium and natural oils to make your hair softer. Also banana possesses a significant amount of water that can keep your hair healthy and provide it with enough moisture as well.
Besides, many researchers have confirmed that honey is very good for nourish the hair due to its high minerals, essential organic compounds and vitamins. In addition, honey can help to balance the hair’s moisture and stimulate the hair growth. Therefore, taking care of hair with banana and honey will bring a smooth and soft hair to you.
- Grind 2-3 ripe bananas, and then mix bananas with 2-3 tsp. of honey
- Stir them well
- Apply the solution to your hair and massage it gently
- Cover the hair with a cold towel for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse it off with shampoo and hair conditioner as usual
- This way should be repeated 2-3 times a week
8. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Honey & Yogurt
It can be said that honey and yogurt is a perfect mixture to take care of the damaged hair effectively and quickly. Honey is extremely effective in moisturizing the hair and reducing hair dryness. Thanks to the antimicrobial properties , it can protect your scalp from infection, relieve dandruff, clean hair follicles and reduce hair loss. Besides, yogurt also cleanses the hair & scalp gently and treat dandruff quickly because of its high lactic acids. Especially, it will provide your hair with the important nutrients, including protein, vitamin B and some minerals, such as potassium and sodium which can make the hair healthy from inside.
- Put ½ cup of honey and a box of yogurt without sugar into a small bowl
- Stir them well
- Pour this mixture to your hair, massage it gently
- Cover the hair with a plastic hat
- Wait for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with shampoo and cool water
9. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Papaya
Papaya is well-known for the rich source of vitamin A, B, C, which play a vital part in preventing hair loss and restoring split ends. Zinc in papaya can make hair thicker and healthier. Eating this fruit at least 3 times a week to boost your hair growth and get rid of your hair loss effectively. Besides, you can apply the following directions in order to have a shinier and softer hair.
- Grind the mixture of ½ papayas and ½ cup of yogurt
- Apply the combination to your hair and let it sit for 30 minutes
- Wash your hair with shampoo and clean water
- Repeat this remedy once a week or 2-3 times per month
Note: You need to use the ripe papaya, remove its peels and seeds before doing this method.
See more: Are Papaya Seeds Edible, How To Eat, & What Happen After Eating?
10. How To Repair Damaged Hair With Baking Soda & ACV
Baking soda and apple cider vinegar are a simple and excellent remedy to wash your hair without shampoo. In fact, baking soda, or also called as sodium bicarbonate, is a kind of alkaline salt that has the great effects of cleaning scalp and eliminating dandruff effectively thanks to its antibacterial function . In order to balance the pH of your hair and nourish it from inside, you should use the combination of baking soda and apple cider vinegar or white vinegar. This perfect mixture will provide you with a natural and non-toxic shampoo that helps to soothe dandruff and treat the damaged hair quickly.
- Mix water, baking soda and apple cider vinegar together
- Apply the solution to hair and massage it gently
- After 1 minute, rinse it off with cold water
- Doing this way 2-3 times a month
Hair plays an important role in maintaining women’s natural, healthy and powerful beauty. Thus, taking care of hair with the natural how-to tips is a very necessary thing to get a smooth, shiny and soft hair. We hope that the mentioned tips in this article will bring the useful information to you. If you have any ideas, feedbacks or recommendations, please leave your comments at the end of this post. Thanks so much!